BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

• What is toner and what step do I use it?1 Answers
  • is this good for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • I have acne, so finding something to help with or that do...1 Answers
Stacy E.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my favorite toner! It makes my skin feel clean and has a nice scent. I have repurchased it about four times and I will continue to repurchase it. It has a nice tingling effect and helps calm my skin.
Kiley O.
I like the smell. You don't need a lot of product. I don't like that it contains alcohol. Tingles when applied. I use maybe once a week because it is not my favorite. My skin feels clean and tight after use
Capri V.
I love this product! At first I was nervous because it stung on my face and irritated, but it only lasted a few days. My face cleared up so much after I started using this. I tried another product and do not like it nearly as much as this one
Dawn M.
You don't want to see what comes off your face after using this! But it's such a good train wreck to watch. Truly gets into the pores and clears out leftover makeup and oil that could cause future problems.
Alison G.
Manchester, CT
I bought this stuff at Target because I saw that a person I follow on YouTube had purchased it. I don't tend to like this brand so I wasn't surprised that I didn't like this. It actually made my acne worse.
Natalie M.
Rockville Centre
Love this!! Takes a couple weeks to really see results but they are amazing. Applied with a cotton ball on any texture or redness areas on my skin and it really improved my skin and reduced redness. Amazing!
Shelby S.
Sylvania, OH
I live by this stuff. I've been using it for years now and it keeps my breakouts under control and my face moisturized and my skin healthy. You can find it at almost drug store, Target, Walmart etc. definitely a staple in my skin care routine.
Anna Beth P.
I really liked this toner. It had a good tingle/burn to it so I knew it was working, but not so strong that it was painful or uncomfortable. I used it every other day or so and saw good results after a week.
Dayli V.
Redwood City, CA
I'm really so comfort with this product cause make my skin look better without that acne that appears every month when you least expect it , is my first time using this but I'm sure that I would buy it again
Tara P.
It's very tingly and really makes you feel like it's doing its job. I have sensitive skin and it doesn't seem to irritate it or make it red, it does keep breakouts at a minimum but doesn't stop all breakouts from occurring. Overall a great product and I have repurchased many times.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.