BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Diana C.
Lynn, MA
I stopped using this to try something else, and I regret it. This the neat toner I’ve ever used. If you are interested in something that really helps a little extra with your acne, I really recommend this.
Laura A.
Fort Mill, SC
I have oily, acne prone skin and when I'm having a breakout this is the toner I reach for. It helps dry out those extra oily pimples and clears them out without having to leave a scar or hyperpigmentation.
Cassandra F.
Philpot, KY
I like this toner a lot. i have fairly oily skin so it seems to keep the oil at bay. it's very effective. the strong smell is always hard for me to get used to but it's definitely effective. i think a better scent could be an improvement
Katelyn D.
Philadelphia, PA
I use this every single day! My skin tends to get super oily in certain areas and this toner helps keep it under control. Sometimes it stings a little, but it goes away quickly and is worth it knowing all the yucky stuff is off of my face.
member-5fe009606
This is my saving grace! It's refreshing, I don't feel oily after, and it clears my face in just a few days! I bought mine at Ulta online and have been so pleasantly impressed!! The smell is even okay!
Isabelle P.
Naples, FL
Love this because its oil free major plus for that, and also it keeps my face freshed after cleansing really feels like it's constantly removing my dead skin which I love and keeps my face fresh and clean.
Jocelyn A.
Stockbridge, GA
i purchased my bottle at Target. it helped make my skin feel young, refreshed and helped me throughout the day. I loved the packaging on it, and it exceeded my expectations. i would highly recommend it to others.
Emily V.
Radcliff , KY
I like this product for my skin .. I know every skin is different And will react differently but it always worked for me when I used it . I have very sensitive skin so I always use neutrogena for my skin .
Shadonna D.
Killeen, TX
I liked this product! However I had to opt for the sensitive skin version! This toner was a bit too harsh for my liking which made me switch. I am only a first and only time buyer of this particular toner.
Lauren R.
Conroe , TX
I have been using this stuff since I was 17 (I'm now 21) and I've never actually started appreciating it until now! Since I've been in college, I've gone through some severe anxiety issues with tests, relationships, growing up, etc. and it has really started to show in my face when I break out. I have found that this product and the AcneFree kit (you can get it from Walmart along with the neutrogena stress control toner) to be the only products to help make my face clear of acne! It's best to wash your face with this every single night but if I forget sometimes I will make sure to use it when I know I'm feeling stressed! This is one of my every day essential products!
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.