BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Katelyn D.
Philadelphia, PA
I use this every single day! My skin tends to get super oily in certain areas and this toner helps keep it under control. Sometimes it stings a little, but it goes away quickly and is worth it knowing all the yucky stuff is off of my face.
Anastasia K.
Athens
My favorite and only toner. I use it every other night, sometimes daily if Ive been wearing a lot of makeup and it helps keep my skin acne free without drying it out. I’ve had the same bottle for over a year and it is still basically full!
Zahara T.
Montgomery
Love this toner it is really good for acne but wouldn’t recommend for people with dry skin unless they have a really good moisturizer. I got it at Walmart and I just ran out and am getting more here soon.
Anna P.
Lynchburg, VA
I live and breathe for this skin care line. It's amazing for acne that pops up before periods or before big meetings. Helps keep all of that stress acne cleared up. Makes my skin so smooth and feels clean.
Marta V.
I used the Neutrogena line all throughout high school and this is one of the products I steered clear of because whenever I used it, I would break out even more -- which made me really sad because I really wanted it to work.
Tiffany R.
Dallas, TX
This toner is great. I have very sensitive skin and it doesn't burn. It also didn't cause me to break out more and was very gentle on my skin. My skin felt very refreshed. I would definitely buy it again!
Kelly A.
Oil City, PA
Neutrogena has always been my Go To brand for their acne products ...this always leaves my face feeling clean and smooth..It works wonders on acne ..the smell is also great, I would highly recommend this!!
Kaylea L.
pittsfield
This is my go to toner! True to the line, it is a great product all around. It tones and cleans all at once. This one really helps with my oil production, which is super intense - especially during the summer months. It's very gentle on my skin and has a slight cucumber scent that is pleasing.
maddie💋 z.
Fontana, CA
Hands down my favorite toner I’ve found!! It really get cleans and purifies my face. I still find makeup or dirt on my cotton pad when using this toner even after using makeup remover and cleansing water!
Stacy R.
Larchmont, NY
I like this toner! It works just as well as other high end toners I've used. It clears skin up and it's good at what it does. It's not the most incredible thing I've used but it is definitely good for what it is
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.