BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Bridget N.
Sidney
Makes face feel soft I love it!! Tingles my skin I bought it at Walmart in the beauty Dept it’s very effective I’m not disappointed it can be harsh but it was gentle on my skin I would recommend this to others
Ava P.
New Jersey
Very great! Helps get rid of pimples. I use it a lot!! I use it after I was my face of in the morning. Not that expensive. I bought mine from target. The whole family uses it!! I would recommend this product.
Mayela S.
Compton, CA
This is a really good product it's one of my favorite. I have gone over three bottles I love how he feels on your skin is not over trying. And I feel it's worth your 💰 lol
Stephanie V.
Melbourne, FL
It works for clearing acne and controlling breakouts but it dries your skin out terribly. I had rough patches of skin whenever I used it. I found that following up with a lotion helps. 6/10 as an overall score
Kaelii L.
El Paso, TX
Neutrogena is one of my favorite skin care brands , this toner met my expectations fully. It’s not all that pricey compared to other products I have tried. It was effective and I would buy it again and again
Jordan V.
Azusa, CA
I really like this product because the toner smells good, and really cleanses my pores. I bought it from target and it was not very expensive, I would definitely buy this product again! My skin feels great!
Kiley O.
I like the smell. You don't need a lot of product. I don't like that it contains alcohol. Tingles when applied. I use maybe once a week because it is not my favorite. My skin feels clean and tight after use
Maria C.
I normally do not use toner because I haven't found a good one for my skin. I have sensitive and mixed skin. It did not meet my expectations, I was hoping for something more gentle, and it could be improved. Just not the one for my skin type.
Alison G.
Manchester, CT
I bought this stuff at Target because I saw that a person I follow on YouTube had purchased it. I don't tend to like this brand so I wasn't surprised that I didn't like this. It actually made my acne worse.
Angel Z.
Sanford, FL
I think for a quick acne fix this is a option. I just don't love it! I think it's so harsh for the skin. There are just to many chemicals in it. And as it does for for acne. It also does more harm then help.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.