BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Abby M.
Warren, MI
I just recently purchased this and I am very impressed! This cleared up some breakouts I got within a couple of days. It’s very light on the skin drys quickly and doesn’t have an overpowering rubbing alcohol scent. Love this stuff.
Janae R.
new jersey
This product helped my acne a lot but after I used the product I would have to put a good amount of moisturizer on because it left my face felling dry. I would recommend this product for people who have oily skin or acne prone skin.
Maggie T.
East Moriches, NY
This toner is awesome! I use it after taking my makeup off and am always surprised at how much dirt/makeup it removes! I buy from the drugstore usually. It it harsh on skin if used more than once daily, but I use it more because I really love it!
Maggie T.
East Moriches, NY
Maria G.
Los Angeles, CA
I didn't care too much for this toner. It has a very light scent which is fine but it did irritate my skin a little and made it really dry. I would only use this toner if I ran out of my other one.
Tristi H.
Senoia
Omg this stuff is a miracle worker! I wish I’ve would have known about it earlier on in my life because it works so well at keeping my blemishes away. I use it morning and night and love how it leaves my skin feeling so refreshed. Highly recommend!
Tanaya W.
Unionville, TN
Neutrogena is one of my favorite products because it is so gentle to the face. My acne comes from definite stress so it is important to me to have a good product and this is it!! Love it so much!
Shawnta C.
If you have textured skin large pores and blackheads and suffer from pimples this is definitely for you. I have been corporated me this in my skin care routine for almost a year and has done wonders
Erin H.
Hopkinsville, Kentucky
I LOVE this toner. I have acne prone skin, and this really helps clear my acne and keep it away. It gives a slight burn which makes my face feel super clean. Love this even on my sensitive skin.
Tawn T.
Love this toner! Helps keep my skin nice and fresh. I take comfort in knowing it helps remove extra dirt and grime off of my face. Comes in a nice size bottle and has an easy open top which allows me to apply to a cotton round.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.