BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Jasmine M.
San Jacinto, CA
This toner worked well for my acne. I used it when I was in my teens and had bad breakouts. The only bad thing was that it was pretty drying to my skin before I saw any improvements in my skin but it did work.
Emma D.
Tampa, FL
Definitely made my face not oily but overall I felt as though it dried it out a lot. There was a very strong smell to it as well that I didn't enjoy and if it got into any open pimples there was a strong stinging sensation
Crizzelle B.
I can say that this product really helped my skin A LOT since i have oily skin and acne prone skin. Hands down to this product cause this is the only toner that last for me. You will definitely love this too.
v u.
Berwick
Somebody once told me tge world was gonna rule me i aint the sharpest tool in the shed she was looking kinda dumb w her finger n her thumb in tge shae of an l on her HI SHISTERS
Elizabeth  B.
Oshkosh , WI
I really loved this toner! I felt like it kept my acne away while I was using it! Was gentle on my skin. Good price & available pretty much all drugstores! Would definitely consider purchasing again.
Bridget N.
Sidney
Makes face feel soft I love it!! Tingles my skin I bought it at Walmart in the beauty Dept it’s very effective I’m not disappointed it can be harsh but it was gentle on my skin I would recommend this to others
Blanca M.
Houston
Definitely works! I love this after I cleanse my face! It's refreshing and locks everything up! Sold at Walgreens or target, one bottle lasts you a while! I definitely recommend to anyone with acne prone skin!
Adair W.
One of my favorite toners from the drugstore. Helps treat breakouts without over drying my skin. A lot of toners will leave my skin red, but I never have that issue with this one. I would recommend to others!
Jasmine F.
Zeeland, MI
Perfect for helping heal old acne scars and whenever I feel acne coming this toner helps me stop them before they pop up. refreshing with a little tingle and my face feels clean and smooth I would buy it again
Krissy M.
San Jose, CA
It works really well. It smells really good and makes a difference on my face. There's a lot of product and it's easy to apply to your face. It's packing is really nice. If I wear to buy it again yes I would.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.