BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Sara M.
Hatboro, PA
I could see that my skin was clearing up after one use!! It helped reduce the oils that my skin produced. It was gentle on my skin. I purchased it from target, the packaging was fine. It was inexpensive which was nice because I wasn't sure if I was going to like it. Turns out I love it!
Hailey G.
McAlester , OK
This is my favorite toner. I use this for my daily skin routine. It truly makes my skin feel fresh, clean, and soft. It's affordable and is very effective. I've been using it for about 6 months now and I love it!
Salem J.
Indianapolis, IN
This product really worked for me! I’m a college student so I shouldn’t have to tell you I suffer from stress acne most of the time. Once I feel the acne coming along I start to use this to stop it in its tracks!
Crizzelle B.
I can say that this product really helped my skin A LOT since i have oily skin and acne prone skin. Hands down to this product cause this is the only toner that last for me. You will definitely love this too.
Jensen R.
Brookville
I got this product before school let out and was using it with the face wash. I really like it and it had a coupon so I saved a little on it. I will definitely buy another bottle when the one I have is empty.
Emma D.
Tampa, FL
Definitely made my face not oily but overall I felt as though it dried it out a lot. There was a very strong smell to it as well that I didn't enjoy and if it got into any open pimples there was a strong stinging sensation
Jayda R.
Victorville
I would highly recommend this brand. It made my face feel clear clean hydrated and I was not disappointed I thought it I rite aid. I am a first-time user with this product and I would definitely buy this again
Jenna M.
Tonawanda, NY
I used this for a couple weeks and wasn't a fan. It would put it on in the morning and by dinner time my face would be oily again. I also broke out in hives after 2 weeks of use so I discontinued using it. Wouldn't recommend this product for oily or sensitive skin.
Krissy M.
San Jose, CA
It works really well. It smells really good and makes a difference on my face. There's a lot of product and it's easy to apply to your face. It's packing is really nice. If I wear to buy it again yes I would.
Jillian S.
Depew , NY
Absolutely crazy about this product and the whole line I've have spend crazy amount of money on products for my acne such as murad and proactive and crazy enough this is working so well for me I highly recommend it
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.