BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Whitney P.
Harrison, AR
Love this product. Love how it keeps my skin clean and clear. I have bought mine at Wal-Mart. This product doesn't dry out my face and it doesnt seem to hurt going on. I have used this product several times. I will be buying this product again.
April J.
baton rouge
This product is great for oily and acneic skin. The green tea and cucumber extract helps with redness and eliminate shine. This product also has microclear which helps send medicine to problem areas faster than other products
Christal M.
Lyndhurst, OH
I use this product every once in a while (because I have dry skin) and it really clears up my face!! Just do not use it too often or your skin might be irritated and dry
Marbeth R.
Love this in the summer when my face tends to get super oily. It keeps my face pretty matte and actually helps my makeup stay matte longer. Love using this with the acne stress control face cleanser.
Lindsay M.
Costa Mesa, CA
I love this toner when I’m having a string of breakouts, but it’s not my favorite for long term. It’s definitely more of an astringent for oily skin than a toner, and my skin tends to be more on the side of normal.
Taylor G.
London, OH
This toner is alright. Ulta was was out of my original toner so I picked this up. It has too much salicylic acid in it so it make my dry skin even worse! Does help with acne though! I most likely wouldn’t buy this again.
Natalie R.
pembroke pines
I love this toner because it really helps dry your acne and also take out blemishes and discoloration. It has a easy to use packaging and is super effective. This product will not disappoint and I would buy again.
Chloe D.
Troy
I feel like it really helps whenever i have breakouts. My skin has been oily lately and whenever i use this it seems to dry some of it up which i love. I’ve had this for a while so i feel like the price is good and i will more than likely repurchase.
Brea B.
I have really dry and sensitive skin and it irritated my skin and caused a break out. It smells very chemically and it did not help my acne. I really would not reccomend to anyone.
Kaylie P.
I had very high expectations for this. It would work while I had acne but it didn't help prevent it. I bought it at my local Walgreens I even tried to use it with different moisturizers to see if maybe tha was what was giving me acne but it wasn't.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.