BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Lindsay M.
Costa Mesa, CA
I love this toner when I’m having a string of breakouts, but it’s not my favorite for long term. It’s definitely more of an astringent for oily skin than a toner, and my skin tends to be more on the side of normal.
April J.
baton rouge
This product is great for oily and acneic skin. The green tea and cucumber extract helps with redness and eliminate shine. This product also has microclear which helps send medicine to problem areas faster than other products
Natalie R.
pembroke pines
I love this toner because it really helps dry your acne and also take out blemishes and discoloration. It has a easy to use packaging and is super effective. This product will not disappoint and I would buy again.
Ivone R.
This product made my face feel fresh and clean. This is the second bottle I have gone thru and it has been very effective. It comes in a plastic bottle and has a nice smell. It refreshes my face and keeps it tight.
Alejandra R.
Lynwood
I really love the smell of this product and it leaves my skin feeling super refreshed. Even after cleansing its amazing to see the residue of products this toner removes from my skin. Love it and super affordable!
Ashley H.
I do like this one because it's not like incredibly expensive, it doesn't look ugly on my shelf and gets the job done. I do use my Clarins one as well and do prefer that one but this ones a good one when I run out.
Danie H.
Really liked this product. It did great on my skin. Wasn’t too harsh, but also not too gentle. Perfect in between. Wasn’t a huge fan of the packaging, but it doesn’t matter. I was using it for the first time, and I can not wait to buy it again! The price is great.
Fatima n.
atlanta georgia
I’ve been using the product for months now and it’s amazing love how easy it is to apply and it actually works as a great toner,made my skin feel so much better after cleansing it.i seriously recommend this product
Jeri C.
Fort Hood, TX
Very good stuff - definitely cleans my pores out. I will say I'm not a huge fan of the smell, but it does get the job done and leaves my skin feeling fresh and wide awake in the morning. I would purchase it again .
Christal M.
Lyndhurst, OH
I use this product every once in a while (because I have dry skin) and it really clears up my face!! Just do not use it too often or your skin might be irritated and dry
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.