BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Jehalnny P.
Although I do not use it, if not my mom, after the menopause happened, in that moment of change I explode an acne and the endocrine together with the dermatologist I recommend this cleaner to improve his face and it was. It's good like everything about
Savannah H.
It’s pretty strong but works very well at taking of dirt and making your face very gooey and shiny. It is a little harsh on your skin. It has very easy to use packaging and I would definitely recommend it to others!
Sabrina T.
I've been using this product for 4 days now and already I can see a difference in the amount of tiny little bumps that appear on my cheeks and face in general. It is really cool when I apply it on my face and I like that kind of feeling because I feel like that's how I know it really works. Also, upon using a cotton pad with the toner, I've noticed the pad turn slightly brown which means that a. this stuff also clears out unnoticed gunk on your face really well! or b. I don't use enough makeup remover (I don't wear foundation or concealer). Either way, I recommend this stuff for anyone who has a mixture of acne and I'll totally update my status on how My face is after a month of using this stuff.
Julia G.
Jackson, GA
Nice clean feeling , easy to use clears skin great price easy to read packaging. Bought at Walmart and by far great for the price . Gentle on my skin !!
Recommend if you have combination skin especially in the tzone
Self C.
Granite city
I love all of their products. They’re affordable and work very well. I’ve went through three bottles of this and I still love it. It’s gentle on the skin and is pretty much perfect. All of their products are amazing
Amanda F.
Easley, SC
I typically use various Korean brand toners, but I thought I would give Neutrogena a try. First of all, it really irritated my skin. Second, I didn't see much difference before and after using it. I do not recommend.
Angelína G.
Miami
Summer is just around the corner, and while beautiful skin is important, healthy is even better. Today I bring you information on one of the most reliable products that are sold free of prescriptions on the shelves of the stores, on a new product line of the brand "without oil" because moisturizing does not mean "greasing": Neutrogena Oil- Free Moisture. These Neutrogena Oil-Free products can be used daily to moisturize and are designed to leave the skin soft and smooth, clean and with a matt look.
During my stay in Miami, I was using this line of products, not only to moisturize but also to protect my skin from the sun's rays, since some products of the line come with protection 15 and 35, I have extremely sensitive skin, and The Same does not really greasy, my skin absorbed it and it does not come out with perspiration or when you wash your face
Lindsay N.
Orlando, FL
Stress break outs are the worst, especially the ones that appear in the middle of your face. This product has helped my ph levels get back to normal and remove all the stress toxins. Always a repurchase for bad days.
Erika N.
Charlotte, NC
I loved this toner but the only thing about it was that it made my face burn after using it. It would quickly dry but it did help clear a little bit of my hyper pigmentation and it helped with balancing my skin tone
Katie R.
New Lexington , OH
I've been through an entire bottle of the acne stress control. I have not yet repurchased the product, I felt like the product was 'just ok' nothing that stood out about it but not the worst product I've used either.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.