BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Valerie W.
Baraboo
Great toner! I am not on my third bottle of this and don't think I will ever stop. This has been keeping my skin in balance and feels great right after cleansing the face. The dispenser on the top has great control to get the perfect amount you need.
Gillian H.
Raleigh
This is a great toner for someone who has mild acne or gets acne from stress. It does great to balance the skin and prevent breakouts. Though it does contain alcohol so it can be harsh on the skin when used more than once a day. Reccomended for oily skin.
Casey B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Great product for oily skin, but definitely adds some redness and is slightly harsh, dries the skin and works to minimize pores. I got it from target for a great price and is super affordable would recommend to anyone.
Ellen P.
É um produto maravilhoso, diminuiu muito minhas espinhas, comprei na farmácia São Paulo, o preço super em conta, nada absurdo de se pagar. Já faz parte da minha rotina a um ano. Recomendo a todos que tem pele oleosa e que tem excesso de acnes indesejáveis.
Krista M.
Sparks, Nevada
I've been using this ever since my friend showed me this. I loved it since the first time I used it. Makes my skin feel really soft and glowing I use it after my makeup is off at nights
Cindy M.
This toner works and you can see all the dirt and lect over makeup on the cotton pad. Gave it only 3 stars because it was very drying on my face and I could only use it 1 or 2 times a week because it stripped my skin.
Brandi T.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This works pretty well for drug store toner. The smell is very very strong. Burns to smell or get near eyes. Not as good as my favorite high end one. But! In a pinch it works very well especially for the price point
Self C.
Granite city
I love all of their products. They’re affordable and work very well. I’ve went through three bottles of this and I still love it. It’s gentle on the skin and is pretty much perfect. All of their products are amazing
Dayton M.
This is an okay toner. I don't use it anymore because I wasn't noticing a difference, other than my acne wasn't getting worse. It is a little harsh on your skin. It's not a bad product, it's just not that effective.
Callie C.
Love this toner! It's a little harsh if you have sensitive skin, but if you really want that tight skin feel this product is for you! I love using it before I moisturize and apply my makeup. Makes everything look smoother.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.