BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

jenna m.
this is a great toner and i've recommended this to a lot of my friends. it's pretty gentle on the skin and it met my expectations. it's pretty affordable and it's worth the money. there is some room for improvement though
Ann Marie F.
Acworth, GA
This is my favorite drugstore toner because it really does help to fight stress breakouts. This is because the formula is very strong, so if your skin is sensitive be cautious when using, but if it can take it this toner will really knock out stress breakouts!
Cathy X.
Chapel Hill, NC
This product definitely felt like it was overdrying my face. It definitely felt like my face was burning once I applied it. I don’t think it really helped my stress acne. But the price is affordable and super easy to use.
Valerie W.
I have combo/oily skin that is acne prone. This toner, if I used it twice a day for a week or do, it would start to dry out my skin pretty badly. I finished the bottle using it once a day or once every other day. I would not repurchase.
Gabbie A.
Long Beach, CA
I'm not a huge fan of toners as I have sensitive skin and it can sometimes give me breakouts but this was gentle enough to work with my skin, it's a high enough quality for the price you pay, I just wish the smell could be less intense, at least in my opinion.
Kiersten R.
Southwick, MA
Personally, as someone who has always had problem skin growing up, I fell in love with this product. It did meet my expectations and was effective. I could feel my skin really getting cleared. I definitely recommend this product and would totally buy it again.
Amber J.
Tucson, AZ
I use this stuff when I feel my skin starting to break out. It smells nice and i instantly feel my face tighten and tingle. Would total recommend on those hard break outs. I do not use it every night as it does dry out my face.
Christina P.
If you have dry skin, I would not recommend this product. After washing my face at night, I’d apply this toner in hopes it would help my acne. However, instead of helping, it made my skin feel as if was burning instead.
Carla L.
East Orange, NJ
Sometimes i forget to use toner and I look and my skin and wonder what is wrong with it. When I use this toner, my face just feels so clean after washing and it takes off things on my face that my cleanser may have missed. I always come back to this toner.
Savannah R.
I loved this product! It actually worked to clear up my skin without overdrying. Inexpensive, yet effective. After my first time trying this product, I've used it ever since! Highly recommended, you won't be disappointed.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.