BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Lorenzo G.
Whittier
For teens this is amazing because the product is true to its words! It helps my acne and any future breakout and I leave my house feeling confident and ready to take on the day!!! it is maxing to even out my skin and control my face oils
Chelsea b.
I used this for quite a while. I felt like it worked for a short period of time but overall I did not like this product. It left my skin dried out and oily looking. Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne Stress Control® Triple-Action Toner
Oj
Dried me out something terrible... I would use it every night before bed with a thick moisturizer and would wake up dry and patchy. The brand has other toners I may try in the future but I’m going back to using my good ole Witch Hazel.
ᴊᴇɴɴᴀ ᴄ.
This is my absolute favorite product when it comes to kicking a pimple. I soak a q-tip with the astringent, then apply to the pimple with pressure. Flattens the blemish down and gets rid of redness within a day or 2. Highly recommend!
Monica H.
EHT
This product is easy to use , it’s nicely packaged , very in expensive and it last for a good 2-3 months . I think this product is for oiled skin , it works okay . I believe this product is nice , but it can use a little improvement .
Jilleen F.
Hemet, CA
I really like the smell of this stuff, and I use this on my heavy makeup days to prevent breakouts. I love full coverage foundation but my skin does not, so this keeps the breakouts away. Great stuff.
Samantha R.
Rexburg
I have super sensitive skin and this product irritated it a tiny bit, so I didn’t loveeeee it but if my skin wasn’t so sensitive I think I would have! It did help with my acne, yet because of my sensitive skin it caused some redness.
Ray
Great toner if you suffer from pesky little Whitehead’s now and again. I definitely see a difference in my skin when I don’t use this in my regular routine. Doesn’t dry out the skin either. The only downfall is the smell. I’ve tried many toners and this is one by far has the strongest alcohol scent. Sometimes it’s too much.
Christianne S.
Brunswick, OH
This is currently my everyday toner. A little goes a long way so this big bottle lasts forever. It leaves my skin feeling clean, fresh and smooth. It smells great and helps keep all blemishes at bay.
Becca W.
Helena
I use this toner twice a day to help keep my acne in check, for the most part. If I feel a pimple coming on I apply to the area pretty heavily and it either stops it in its tracks or cuts the life span of the pimple in half. I would be careful if you have sensitive skin though and use less frequently than twice a day. It strips the skin of its oils so if you don’t stay hydrated and use a good moisturizer afterwards your skin will react.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.