BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Vivian U.
Atlanta
It’s a pretty good for the acne ! It takes away my acne pretty well , it’s very effective :) the bottle is nice and easy to use . I buy this product all the time and I recommended it for everyone for who has moderate acne
Katy D.
collinsville
I never really liked this product at all mostly because it’s not for my skin type I don’t really need it I don’t hate it it’s just not for me and my skin I’m better off with out it but it does work for other skin type !
Ashley A.
I struggle with acne really bad and this is the best toner I have found to help clear it. I apply it once a day in the morning and it has been amazing at keeping my acne to a minimum and I can feel it working which I love
Savannah R.
I loved this product! It actually worked to clear up my skin without overdrying. Inexpensive, yet effective. After my first time trying this product, I've used it ever since! Highly recommended, you won't be disappointed.
Carla L.
East Orange, NJ
Sometimes i forget to use toner and I look and my skin and wonder what is wrong with it. When I use this toner, my face just feels so clean after washing and it takes off things on my face that my cleanser may have missed. I always come back to this toner.
jenna m.
this is a great toner and i've recommended this to a lot of my friends. it's pretty gentle on the skin and it met my expectations. it's pretty affordable and it's worth the money. there is some room for improvement though
Allie A.
Miami Beach , FL
I'll be honest this product drys out my skin after using it. Reason I continue to repurchase it's because it keeps my face clean and helps with keeping breakout away.
Valerie W.
I have combo/oily skin that is acne prone. This toner, if I used it twice a day for a week or do, it would start to dry out my skin pretty badly. I finished the bottle using it once a day or once every other day. I would not repurchase.
Ann Marie F.
Acworth, GA
This is my favorite drugstore toner because it really does help to fight stress breakouts. This is because the formula is very strong, so if your skin is sensitive be cautious when using, but if it can take it this toner will really knock out stress breakouts!
Hannah P.
Mc Calla, AL
I have bad acne, therefore wanted to try this. I wasn't pleased or displeased. I have sensitive skin which is hard to find things that work. I am a huge fan of Neutrogena and would recommend this to people who do not have severe acne along with sensitive skin.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.