BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Kristeen M.
Syracuse, NY
I love this product I would definitely recommend buying this if you have bad acne where I bought it was from Walmart and target it's a good value it could be kind of pricey I would recommend buying this if you have bad acne or you want to help your acne go away
Zully G.
Los Angeles, CA
This toner is perfect for people who have acne, it truly cleans out your skin and gives you a super healthy looking glow. I use it every morning and night after I've washed my face. Sometimes even 3 times a day depending on the state of my skin. Highly recommend.
Piper B.
I tried this after using a Clinique toner. And I'd have to say this toner is the way to go. I bought it at Walgreens for the first time about 2 months ago. It had nice packaging. I don't have any improvement suggestions because it has really helped my acne and oily skin.
Amber J.
Niles, MI
This is the only toner that I have been able to find that is really oil free control, it works so well for me and I have really oily skin it was so embarrassing but this product has helped a lot
Samantha J.
Blue Springs
His product didn’t seem to clear anything for my skin. It did leave it feeling smooth and firmer but not really any cleaner or more evened out.
I feel that it using just the salicylic acid was not helpful for my skin tone.
Nina C.
East Lansing, MI
I love this! I have a great even skin tone and I think it's hands down because of this product it's especially affordable and is comparable to Murad products when it comes to seeing results quickly so highly would recommend
Shelby F.
Villa Rica, GA
I’ve had a problem with acne for as long as I can remember. Nothing too extreme but enough where it gets annoying. This product for sure helps with that issue I’ve had to deal with for quite awhile now. Highly recommend !!!
Renee L.
Saint Henry, OH
This product helps clear up any acne and helps prevent most acne from occurring again. It has a nice clean smell to it that doesn’t irritate the skin. I have major acne prone skin and it seems to prevent a lot of breakouts.
Daniela M.
Alton , TX
This toner is absolutely fantastic. It smells great, its non-drying, and really balances out my oily skin. I havent had any breakouts ever since i started using this product. This toner makes my face look perfect i love it!
Emily W.
Rogers, AR
I love the way this product makes my skin feel. It leaves my skin feeling so soft and refreshed. It doesn't make me feel tight, as some rivers do. It also smells amazing! I would totally recommend this product to everyone.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.