BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

samantha c.
Dallas, GA
This is a great toner but the only thing is that I️t is very drying! I do have dry skin so I️t might be different for my skin but other than that I️t cleans well, smells good, and is a good price! Love this brand all around.
Liriane C.
Manalapan , NJ
Neutrogene product help me a lot with acne control. This product smell good and it has nice packaging also it help my teenager sister. She had a lot of acnes after she used neutrogene . In the marketing is the best for acnes.
Grace N.
Spring Hill, FL
This is the base of a toner because it has to be use often to get the right results. Can strigy the face a little if a first time usage because of the aclohol in this product. Has to be use in the morning and night time. Last a pretty long time and helps acne
Michele H.
Springfield, MA
This is a great and lightweight toner. It’s oil free so works nicely for my oily skin. I don’t use it every day but it makes my skin feel hydrated and luminous. I would recommend this product for oily skin and the price is grrrreat!
Elizabeth R.
Greer, SC
Great product. Would recommend for oily and acne prone skin. It does have a bit of a chemical smell, but that's to be expected with an acne product. Only downfall is it really dried my skin out so I couldn't use is every day.
Wendy O.
Los Angeles
I love neutrogena! When I was having a really bad period of breakouts my doctor recommended I buy this and it helped ALOT! Neutrogena is my holy grail! I recommend it to people with trouble on their skin because they have a wide variety of skin care solution lines.
Malisha A.
Vancouver , WA
Really like this toner! Especially paired with the acne stress control face wash they worked wonders for clearing up my breakouts and don’t dry me out like a lot of other acne products I have repurchased and will continue to!
Stefany S.
Orange, CA
I'm always in the hunt for toners and decided to pick this up. And all I gotta say is OUCH!!! This stuff burned and made my face red!! Honestly was toi scared to use it after that one time.
Nichole B.
Auburn, AL
I used it for a few weeks, and at first it did start to clear out some blemishes, but after a few weeks it started drying my skin some. Also after a while I started feeling like it was leaving an oily film on my skin so I stopped using it for fear of breakouts.
Kristeen M.
Syracuse, NY
I love this product I would definitely recommend buying this if you have bad acne where I bought it was from Walmart and target it's a good value it could be kind of pricey I would recommend buying this if you have bad acne or you want to help your acne go away
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.