BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

ASHTON D.
Olathe
Love, love, love this product! I use it 1-2 times a day and it totally clears my skin and makes it feel very tight! Within 2 weeks you will see a complete difference and the texture of your skin! Go pick it up, I promise you won’t regret it! (And the price is amazing)
Jenny S.
Concord, NC
With combo skin and acne issues I have to use this after cleansing and before moisturizer. It cleans well and leaves my face very refreshed. I have to follow with moisturizer. It can be drying if you use without moisture after.
Pilar C.
Detroit, MI
My go to for breakouts, works quickly and leaves my skin feeling clean while other toners can feel greasy. I find that it's also moisturizing and it smells! I would recommend it to anyone who has acne prone skin and large pores.
Margarita R.
San Antonio, TX
I have tried this product in the past for acne prone skin and i can say this product worked to a certain extent. I personally think it was a little harsh on my skin since it's super sensitive, But other than that great product.
Olivia U.
Athens, GA
This has really helped me over the years when I get stressful breakouts. It pulls all the oils and left over dirt out of my skin that may have been left after washing. I usually use twice a day and then a nice moisturizer after.
Michaela B.
Dolgeville, NY
ABSOLUTE FAVORITE!!! I LOVE this toner. It smells good, clears my skin, fades the look of post acne marks, and takes the oil and dirt off of my face phenomenally!! I recommend it to everyone!
Bree G.
Neenah, WI
I have been using this product for about a year and have really liked it. It smells lovely and removes makeup after washing. The only thing I don’t like is that it burns if you have a open cut and it dries out my face slightly.
Liz M.
orlando, FL
This is an oldie but a goodie. I use it as a spot treatment when my skin is especially irritated. I have been using this for years and it never disappoints! The smell is strong but it fades quickly so it's nothing to worry about
Brittany A.
Milford, MA
Wasn't really impressed with this. Not sure why it doesn't work as good as others, since ingredients are all similar. Save yourself the buck or two and get the target brand astringent. That keeps my skin feeling cleaner and my pores tighter.
Jameica M.
Willowbrook
Great stuff open and cleanse my face with out feeling oily truly has met expectations. Since it's my first time using it i would def keep using this product. Very gentle on my face and not harsh at all I recommend to my friends all the time.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.