BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Baqir A.
I have been using this product for over 4 years now and I have nothing negative to say. The amount of dirt and access oils it takes off my face is crazy. This product is very effective. But be sure to put on face lotion after using product since it will dry up skin.
Makayla S.
Dongola, IL
I really like this toner as far as to help control the oils in my skin. I have extremely oily skin, and it keeps my skin from being oily throughout the day and night. However, it seems like it breaks me out when I use it everyday.
Michaela B.
Dolgeville, NY
ABSOLUTE FAVORITE!!! I LOVE this toner. It smells good, clears my skin, fades the look of post acne marks, and takes the oil and dirt off of my face phenomenally!! I recommend it to everyone!
ASHTON D.
Olathe
Love, love, love this product! I use it 1-2 times a day and it totally clears my skin and makes it feel very tight! Within 2 weeks you will see a complete difference and the texture of your skin! Go pick it up, I promise you won’t regret it! (And the price is amazing)
Brittany A.
Milford, MA
Wasn't really impressed with this. Not sure why it doesn't work as good as others, since ingredients are all similar. Save yourself the buck or two and get the target brand astringent. That keeps my skin feeling cleaner and my pores tighter.
Jayda S.
I would recommend this for those who have whiteheads instead of cystic acne. This toner is perfect for getting rid of small bumps on the forehead and other whiteheads that pop up in other places. I would not use this if you get dry skin easily or have sensitive skin.
Pilar C.
Detroit, MI
My go to for breakouts, works quickly and leaves my skin feeling clean while other toners can feel greasy. I find that it's also moisturizing and it smells! I would recommend it to anyone who has acne prone skin and large pores.
Bree T.
Draper, UT
I've been using this the past few years. I use it mainly when I have breakouts to try and dry them out, but other then that I don't use it a whole ton! The packaging is good and the price is good as well! I may re purchase this.
Jameica M.
Willowbrook
Great stuff open and cleanse my face with out feeling oily truly has met expectations. Since it's my first time using it i would def keep using this product. Very gentle on my face and not harsh at all I recommend to my friends all the time.
Margarita R.
San Antonio, TX
I have tried this product in the past for acne prone skin and i can say this product worked to a certain extent. I personally think it was a little harsh on my skin since it's super sensitive, But other than that great product.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.