BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

• What is toner and what step do I use it?1 Answers
  • is this good for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • I have acne, so finding something to help with or that do...1 Answers
Avery J.
Covington
This toner definitely got all of the makeup and dirt off of my skin even after I had just gotten done washing my face in the shower. However, it had an extremely harsh alcohol scent and left my face feeling super dry even though my skin type is oily.
Kim F.
Absecon, NJ
Love love love neutrogena face products. I use a lot of different brands and this is definitely one of my favorites. Cleans skin. Evens skin tone. Not oily. Does dry out my skin a little. Definitely recommended.
Gianna S.
philadelphia
This is my go to toner. I feel like it immediately helps with a breakout. It also helps to get that left over makeup off my skin that my cleanser was unable to remove. It is not too drying on the skin but I always make sure to moisturize afterwards.
Lauren H.
Jackson, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
This is wonderful! It doesn’t burn and it doesn’t have an unpleasant smell like most other acne products do. I can definitely tell a difference when I’m using this product on my skin. Will definitely buy again!
Ceci M.
I use this only on my problem spots because I find it to be a bit drying on my skin if I apply it all over. Overall it does help reduce the appearance of acne on my face, and helps to disappear pimples faster.
Autum A.
Plainfield, WI
I expected this to help with my acne I don’t feel like it did all that much to help it it was a nice toner to use before bed and such or to start my day but I would still recommend this to others in the future
Melissa W.
Aspen, CO
I like this product as a cheap alternative to other toners. It’s not too harsh on my skin (combo of oily/dry skin) and gets the job done! Sold at most local drugstores. I would recommend this product to anyone
Chelsea D.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this toner it doesn’t dry out my skin and it keeps my skin so clear I have been using this product for years and I cant imagine ever using anything else it works so great I’ll continue to use it forever
Christina Marie G.
Chula vista, CA
This toner is a classic in my skincare cabinet. It’s strong enough for imperfections that come with stress. It helps balance my skin and does a great job getting the left behind dirt and oil face wash misses.
Isabella E.
Miami
Purchased at: Target
I would recommend this toner for extremely oily skin but people with combination skin should stay away. It does dry out your face but some might see that this effect outweighs how prone to acne they might be.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.