BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Alison R.
Bentonville , AR
This product is something I have found that works in my skin. A little bit goes a long way and the feel that it leaves on your face is fresh and a little tingle to know it’s working. Price is okay and something I’m not always able to buy.
Rosaline M.
La Jolla, CA
This is my go-to!!!! Every night before bed I soak a cotton ball with this toner and use it all over my face. When I wake up in the morning, the toner has decreased redness and helped to fight off emerging pimples. Definitely recommend!
Karrie B.
Anaheim, CA
Thought this was an okay toner but not really my favorite by any means. I think it's a great option for the lower price point but if you're looking for something stronger or to work better and faster I would recommend Shea Moisture toners
Chelsea H.
I really like this toner. I won't say I love it because It doesn't work like I would like it to. But then again, nothing does. I bought mine from WalMart and this is probably the 4th bottle I've bought. I would recommend it if you don't get BAD breakouts.
Gianna G.
I love Neutrogena products but this one in particular did not work out for me. I have very dry skin. However, it did work out for my brother and he had very oily skin and is very acne prone. I would recommend to people who have oily skin
Sierra B.
Best toner for my skin! Reduces shine, doesn't burn or sting and brings the overall color of my face together and one tone! Takes away blotchiness and redness! I love this toner and its a great price at Wal-Mart for such a nice product!
Kat L.
Lexington , KY
I used this product a while ago. Personally I still believe it's slight expensive. I got this product at Kroger and didn't really notice a difference between using it and not? However, I usually don't notice differences when using toner.
Elizabeth M.
This felt harsh on my skin. The toner stung after washing my face. I did not notice any difference in my skin after using this product. I usually love using Neutrogena products but this one was a disappointment. I do not recommend this product.
Lior L.
queens
This toner is good if you just need an everyday toner. I suffer with acne and I felt like this did not do very much for my skin. This is my first time using it so I will try again but I definitely don’t think that this is a great product to use if you want to get rid of acne.
Jaymee H.
Keeps my skin from getting oily all day! The smell is nice, kind of like cucumbers, but it also smells like alcohol quite a bit. If you have extremely dry skin this could dry you out, but i'd recommend it for oily and acne prone skin.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.