BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Lauren B.
Freeport, PA
This is a product makes things worse before anything gets better. I have not used it more than 3 times. To me it is gentle, but the results are disappointing. Overall I wouldn't buy it again. It is affordable, I think I got what I paid for.
Zakya M.
I loved this toner. I use it twice a day after I wash my face and it exceeded my expectations. I’ve noticed my skin it clearer and I always feel clean and I have peace of mind after using. This was my first time using and would buy it again.
Daiana u.
Este es un producto sorprendente si usted está tratando de armar un tratamiento del acné por primera vez. He comprado la mina en Target por alrededor de $ 6 o así. Nunca he tenido acné mal, pero cuando llegué finalmente serio sobre despejar esos pequeños granos blancos, este producto aplicado dos veces al día para su despacho hasta en conjunción con mi lavado de cara ácido salicílico. Lo aplico a un disco de algodón y luego por toda la cara recién lavada. O, en la mañana antes del maquillaje para dar mi piel una base limpia para trabajar con ellos. Me encanta recomendar este producto a los hombres porque es muy simple y no es una crema espesa que puedan sentir la aplicación raro. Uno de mis amigos del individuo en la universidad tenían muy mala acne-- después de que lo inició en la rutina yo estaba en, incluyendo este producto, su cara estaba completamente claro para el final del año. Es un gran producto para una gama de diferentes problemas de la piel. Yo no lo uso más ahora que mi piel se ha aclarado. Por eso digo que es una gran pieza para un kit de inicio del acné. En general genial!
Kat L.
Lexington , KY
I used this product a while ago. Personally I still believe it's slight expensive. I got this product at Kroger and didn't really notice a difference between using it and not? However, I usually don't notice differences when using toner.
Lauren F.
Miami beach
Let’s just say if I️ wake up with a break out I️ wash my face with the face scrub that’s also acne stress and then I️ use this toner and let me tell you! The next day my face is cleaner and the redness goes away in a day or 2 there gone!
Gianna G.
I love Neutrogena products but this one in particular did not work out for me. I have very dry skin. However, it did work out for my brother and he had very oily skin and is very acne prone. I would recommend to people who have oily skin
Sierra B.
Best toner for my skin! Reduces shine, doesn't burn or sting and brings the overall color of my face together and one tone! Takes away blotchiness and redness! I love this toner and its a great price at Wal-Mart for such a nice product!
Rosaline M.
La Jolla, CA
This is my go-to!!!! Every night before bed I soak a cotton ball with this toner and use it all over my face. When I wake up in the morning, the toner has decreased redness and helped to fight off emerging pimples. Definitely recommend!
Chelsea H.
I really like this toner. I won't say I love it because It doesn't work like I would like it to. But then again, nothing does. I bought mine from WalMart and this is probably the 4th bottle I've bought. I would recommend it if you don't get BAD breakouts.
Alison R.
Bentonville , AR
This product is something I have found that works in my skin. A little bit goes a long way and the feel that it leaves on your face is fresh and a little tingle to know it’s working. Price is okay and something I’m not always able to buy.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.