BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Hollyë✌️ I.
I think this product was too strong for my sensitive skin. After I stopped using it, I think it may have just broke me out even more and caused more oil production. Wish it helped my acne problems because I love other Neutrogena product!
Alicia E.
Chester , NH
Awesome toner! Worked best for my oily skin that also had a lot of breakouts. This product helped keep my skin at a nice color prevent more breakouts, kept everything clean and clear and help reduce redness for current breakouts love love love
Marina E.
I've used this product once before. I do like how good it was able to clean and clear my skin but in the long run it made my skin a bit dry. But I have dry skin to begin with so maybe this product would be better with combination or oily skin!
Megan C.
Erie, PA
It's great but not my absolute favorite in my skincare collection. I do use it it works great. I just have some luxury brands I enjoy just a smidge more. But for the drugstore it's definitely my favorite for the price
Ghida M.
Dearborn
This product is really good due to the fact that it has products for acne like salicylic acid. You can see the dirt coming off your face into the cotton ball when you use this. My only problem was that it dries out the skin and doesn’t work well if you have a cleanser with another topical ingredient.
Lauren R.
Waukesha, WI
Made my face very irritated and dry at first but I think my face was just getting use to it because it's a very strong toner. But it does work very good at cleaning your face but wouldn't recommend it for someone that has serious acne I can't see it ring strong enough for that.
Lauren R.
Valrico, FL
I generally prefer alcohol free toners, but when I'm in study mode and stress is eating away at me, I tend to break out! I love this stress line. I find it to be effective in preventing breakouts and detoxifying! I've rebought multiple times
Kayla D.
This is a great toner for combination skin, however my specific skin got used to it really quick and began breaking out again. It smells very strong and may sting on open blemishes. I recommend trying it at least once if you haven't already.
Jessica L.
Marquette
A bit drying, but that is to be expected from an acne prouduct. Refines pores and helps with redness. I use it in the morning after cleansing and let dry completely before moving on. Provides a nice smooth base for serums and moisturizers.
Kayley K.
windermere, FL
I love this toner. I feel like it actually did something for my skin compared to other drug store toners. I do prefer this toner in the pre soaked pads than the bottle. I always reach for this over high end brand toners. Worth every penny!
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.