BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Kate D.
Fargo
Best product for your price out there! It lasts a long time. I use it every night and love how clean my face feels afterward! I would definitely recommend this product to my friends who are looking for a good product to help clean their pores!
Alicia E.
Chester , NH
Awesome toner! Worked best for my oily skin that also had a lot of breakouts. This product helped keep my skin at a nice color prevent more breakouts, kept everything clean and clear and help reduce redness for current breakouts love love love
Karina K.
Tullahoma, TN
It helps so much with my acne, and the smell isn’t strong at all. It met all of my expectations. I also love how clean the packaging is. It very gentle too, and doesn’t burn. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for an acne toner.
Leena C.
Warrior
Seems like a good toner. I’m using in combo with the face scrub and it has definitely made a noticeable improvement in my acne. It does seem to leave my face a little bit greasy, I would love if they could put the stress control in a mattifying formula. Otherwise, definitely recommend.
Sarah V.
Monroe , MI
I love this toner! When my skin is acting up and breaking it out this toner works wonders to help clear it up. Plus it is a very good value, priced well. I highly recommend and will definitely buy again.
Victorria S.
Minneapolis, MN
Great product. For the size of this bottle you're getting a lot of bang for your buck. It is very effective and you can definitely tell within a few days. This was my first tim using it and i will be using it forever! Til i find a new fav! Ha
Rylee W.
Cayce
Oh my goodness, I saw wonderful reviews about this product but it just did not work for me. I have combo/oily skin and I break out a lot and this product dried out my face so bad that I put Neosporin on a few flakey patches of my skin. I followed the recommended usage and after that failed, I tried to use it less and I had the same results.
Krystal M.
Southington, CT
This works very well for my acne problem. It's neatly packaged in a container. It isn't too harsh on my skin but it is drying. Neutrogena products are usually a great price for the quality you receive and I do recommend this product to people
Karla R.
San Diego , CA
This is my go to !!! When I see a pimple comming in or my face is extra dry I put a dab of this on my face and it brings the oils out while preventing any other from comming in
Chloe D.
I'm so so so so obsessed with this stuff I get acne really really really bad and this always cleans me up within a week.It blew me away when I used and I have gone threw 3 bottles now.You should definitely buy this if you have really bad acne
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.