BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Marisa S.
Miami Shores, FL
I have been using this toner for a while now. I haven't found any other toner that did its job like this has product. It help my blemishes that have go away faster in its natural process. The product is gentle on my skin and that's what I love about it .
Maegan M.
This product is great . I felt a highly burning sensation after a while but I figured that's how it works to tone your face. I would recommend this to anyone who's struggling with removing dark marks.
Jilian W.
Tallahassee, FL
I have adult acne and very oily skin. This toner helps control the oil and I have seen fewer breakouts on my skin since using it. Sometimes it feels a little strong ( definitely avoid your eye area ), but I think an acne treatment should feel like it's working. I would purchase it again.
Madonna T.
Buena Park, CA
This is the bomb because it has the salicylic acid in it I love that brand I don’t really care for the packaging I just like the product inside and are usually purchase at target I would totally recommend this for those who want something strong
Daneen W.
Pataskala, OH
I love trying new products because I have really sensitive skin that pretty much does whatever it wants, So when reputable affordable companies come out with new products I just have to try them. Toners are very important in your skin care routine and I highly recommend using this one,
vasundhara v.
It is a very gentle toner that I think you can use regardless of how oily or dry your skin is. It is not harsh in its effect. If I happen to have a bad phase of breakout or redness on my face, then I find that using this toner significantly calms and soothes my skin.
Maddy E.
Braselton, GA
I used this as a teenager and it was good for drying up my acne but it also dried out
My skin in the process. The scent is fairly strong but is not entirely unpleasant. I think this product is best for just placing it directly on spots of acne.
Christy R.
Elizabeth, PA
Used this on my son's forehead for his teenage acne. He said it did burn slightly on his skin. It did lighten the pimples slightly the next day. He kept using it and we did see improvement after a few days.
Sadie B.
I like this toner before I put makeup on because it really help make the the makeup on my face feel really light and I tend to have breakouts so this helps it tame my acne. You should really try this out !!
Aubrey S.
Castle Rock, CO
This is a wonderful toner that I have used in the past to clear up acne. It is a little bit too harsh on my skin to use with my current skincare routine, but it has worked in the past and drastically reduced acne on my face (primarily my cheeks) and it great with other, gentler products.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.