BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

• What is toner and what step do I use it?1 Answers
  • is this good for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • I have acne, so finding something to help with or that do...1 Answers
Shiley D.
Oceanside
This product did not do much for me. Personally, my skin care routine can do without a toner. I usually just use facial wash, moisturizer, and spot treatment for my oily skin. Keep in mind not everyone’s skin is the same but this is a product I could do without. Still very refreshing but useless.
Josie H.
Greenville, SC
This toner is great! My face is very oily, and this toner definitely helps that along with fighting my acne! Every time my face feels refreshed and so clean! I would highly recommend this toner to anyone, especially if you are prone to an oily t-zone!
Kristen S.
This product practically removes those nasty blemishes you have on your face overnight! I use this product almost religiously! It has helped clear up my skin so many times! It's strong but not so strong that it burns your skin, like some other brands.
Jacqueline D.
Clarksville, TN
Before I was pregnant I had horrible skin, I tried this toner due to recommendations from beauty bloggers. You can purchase it at almost any drugstore and it doesn't break the bank, unfortunately, I didn't notice that much of a difference in my skin.
Marialaura C.
Hagerstown, MD
Este tonico es maravilloso. Una de las cosas que me ayudo con mi acne fueron los productos de Neutrogena en especial mantenerla limpia, hidratada, utilizar cremas para el Acne y tonicos como este y la ACNE-MASK de neutrogena que me ELIMINO mi acne. Aun la uso!
Amber R.
Moreno Valley, CA
So, good product, I have acne sometimes, and I like to only use this when my face is acting up. I do not use this everyday because on my sensitive skin, it seems to be kind of harsh. But it does make my skin feel fresh.
Roselyn H.
Bardonia, NY
I love this toner! It’s effective, doesn’t dry out or irritate my skin, and it smells wonderfully!!! It removes all traces of dirt/makeup at night and helps keep my skin clear during the day. It’s a great value for the price! I would highly recommend!
Jandell C.
Love, love love! Neutrogena really pulls through eith their products, forever one of my favorite brands. Not suprisingly, I was very satisfied with this product in terms of treating my face & controlling my acne. I suffer with so much acne, & can't find products good enough. But this one did it.
Bri C.
MARLTON, NJ
This product is great at doing its job yet, leaves my skin very dry! it helps to dry out pimples but can dry out the rest of your face. So I suggest using a moisturizer afterward to counteract the dryness. Other than that it's a great product!
Laura L.
I love this toner! If you can get past the strong smell, it is truly amazing. It really does help clear your skin, but the smell is potent and it will dry your face out if you use it too often. I would recommend this is you have skin that is prone to breaking out. The price is good too!
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.