BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Kristen S.
This product practically removes those nasty blemishes you have on your face overnight! I use this product almost religiously! It has helped clear up my skin so many times! It's strong but not so strong that it burns your skin, like some other brands.
Jandell C.
Love, love love! Neutrogena really pulls through eith their products, forever one of my favorite brands. Not suprisingly, I was very satisfied with this product in terms of treating my face & controlling my acne. I suffer with so much acne, & can't find products good enough. But this one did it.
Josie H.
Greenville, SC
This toner is great! My face is very oily, and this toner definitely helps that along with fighting my acne! Every time my face feels refreshed and so clean! I would highly recommend this toner to anyone, especially if you are prone to an oily t-zone!
Roselyn H.
Bardonia, NY
I love this toner! It’s effective, doesn’t dry out or irritate my skin, and it smells wonderfully!!! It removes all traces of dirt/makeup at night and helps keep my skin clear during the day. It’s a great value for the price! I would highly recommend!
Hannah F.
My husband and I both use this and he swears by it for someone with problematic skin. I got it just to try because most of my breakouts are stress related. I would definitely recommend to others because it did help both of us. And I will buy again.
Danielle J.
detroit,michigan
I liked this product to a extent but the one down thing about this product is that it stings a bit but that is know with the specific acid inside of it. It makes my skin smooth and refreshed and it lasted me awhile for a entire years worth for me.
jenni c.
I’m very on the oily side ever since middle school I came across this my sophomore or junior year and was a little iffy because every other product failed me but this toner definitely brought life back into my face and made improvements on my acne overall it was very noticeable would recommend
Kat S.
Northfield, VT
I used to use this all the time along with the other Neutrogena products in this line. This toner STINGS the skin. It also left my pores looking ginormous and very obvious on my face. I would not recommend this as it also leaves a scent on your skin
Adalyn P.
Miami
I wasn't a fan of this toner. I used it in hopes of helping it dry up some of the oily spots on my face but it irritates my skin and burned. I was only able to use it a few times but I had the same reaction each time. So I stopped using the product.
Ashley B.
Washington, DC
I wash my face twice a day. At night, I use Neutrogena acne wash, using a Foreo tool. I follow with this toner, which I've been using for years now. It definitely picks up anything that the cleanser left behind, and leaves my skin feeling fresher. I don't feel like it's helped control oil production or anything, but overall my skins looks good.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.