BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

• Do you like using this product? What acne solution would ...1 Answers
  • Does this product make your face oily?1 Answers
  • What is toner and what step do I use it?1 Answers
Elizabeth M.
Bridgeview , IL
Okay so I’ve been using this for about a month and GIRL. Let me tell you it’s been working for me. I haven’t had a bad reaction yet and haven’t had one of those cystic acne pimples since. It really doesn’t help me keep my skin clean from the extra oil I produce throughout the day. Also, keeps my pores in check. I’ve definitely seen a reduction on pore. Super glad I picked up this product.
Lydia F.
New London
This toner is okay... it's pretty strong, and it's one of those where you wipe it on but still feel it on your face. It stings a bit, and I didn't notice it really helping any redness that I had from my acne. It does help to dry some areas if you have a breakout, but I wasn't a big fan of it. It also has a pretty strong cucumbery scent that I didn't like a ton.
Jennifer S.
Warren, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
I love neutrogena products they work well with my skin type and with my sensitive acne prone skin this helps reduce and minimize break outs I use this toner along with my daily skin care routine after cleansing and it helps keep my skin clear! definitely recommend this if you have acne prone skin! but remember a full skin care routine is also necessary!
Jackie D.
This is the best toner I have ever used. I use it with the face wash and it leaves my skin feeling so clean. It may feel a bit harsh for some people so I would suggest testing out a small bit first. I've been using this for years now and it is definitely my go-to. I can see the difference it makes in keeping my skin from breaking out.
Gabby A.
Farmington, MN
This product worked out really well at first.  It cleaned my skin well, however I found it to be really burning and dry my skin out.  And I usually never have my skin dry out!  So I would recommend only using it once a day for combination/Oily skin and not at all for dry skin.
Harini S.
S Weymouth, MA
This product has been my savior. I have been suffering from adult acne and was using different timers but none helped, I began using this a fortnight back and I see hell lot of difference in my skin. My breakouts have reduced, the ones that were already there dried within a few applications and my skin began to look bright. I make sure I use it twice daily (morning and before going to bed) and I make sure I hydrate my skin with a moisturizer because this product dries out the skin. It has a very strong smell and is very strong so be careful while applying and keep away from your eyes. I would totally recommend this product as it is easy on the pocket and is very very very effective.

Amanda S.
As much as I wanted to use a toner without alcohol, I can’t argue with the amount of dirt and makeup on my cotton pad when I use this even after washing my face. Gentler formulas leave me with a white cotton pad, while this one takes off all the brown or black leftover makeup and gunk, leaving the cotton pad pretty gross, but that’s a good thing!
sydney n.
annandale
this toner was only $6 at target. it worked the second i first used it. the toner helps with the redness of pimples and gets rid of small bumps. it’s very effective on my skin and recommend this to people with oily skin.
Delaney S.
West Fork
I use this toner all the time and I feel like it really does make my skin look so much better and it always looks and feels so refreshing! I love having a toner that makes me feel like my face is actually 100% clean!
Mariah M.
Adrian, michigan
Has an amazing smell, it works wonders and it helps with my breakout. I’m not acne prone but I do get a blemish here or there and this works perfectly. It did clear up my breakout but it’s not my go to or holy grail
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.