BY NEUTROGENA

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Harini S.
S Weymouth, MA
This product has been my savior. I have been suffering from adult acne and was using different timers but none helped, I began using this a fortnight back and I see hell lot of difference in my skin. My breakouts have reduced, the ones that were already there dried within a few applications and my skin began to look bright. I make sure I use it twice daily (morning and before going to bed) and I make sure I hydrate my skin with a moisturizer because this product dries out the skin. It has a very strong smell and is very strong so be careful while applying and keep away from your eyes. I would totally recommend this product as it is easy on the pocket and is very very very effective.

Erin S.
Seminole, TX
This is my HG toner. Whenever I stop using it, my skin gets very unhappy and I start to see little bumps and clogged pores. Nothing else compares, this toner is the best! It REALLY deep-cleanses the skin. Neutrogena's Acne Stress Control Triple-Action Toner contains 2% salicylic acid and does an excellent job of keeping my pores clear. It's pretty strong, but there's no stinging. For reference I have skin that is combo-oily, clog-prone, and not particularly sensitive.

I love how this leaves my skin refreshed and super-clean. There's been a huge improvement in my skin's overall clarity since I started using. I am on my 2nd bottle and I plan to buy this again and again. Very impressive overall.
Kenna A.
Yakima
Woah , when I say this is some good  I mean it’s some of that good good 🤪 This worked incredibly well , especially for oily prone skin . It’s not pricey at all and is available at your local Walmart . I think it could improve and be more gentle for more sensitive skins but it is a double toner so don’t use if your prone for rashes . Would recommend !
Mariel d.
chicago
Purchased at: Walgreens
I started using this product approximately one month ago in conjunction with the Rapid Clear Stubborn Acne Cleanser and Oil-Free Acne Moisturizer Pink Grapefruit because I was having serious oily skin issues. I recently went off birth control, and my previous skincare regime was failing me. I took the test on Neutrogena.com to see which skin care products I should use, and these three items are what was suggested, so I purchased them and I'm so glad I did.

First, the toner smells fantastic (like cucumbers)! Second, it does a great job with my oily skin. I never used toner before. I use this product once per day, and if I skip a day, I can really tell. If you have any open pimples or cuts, it does burn a bit because of the alcohol on it, Other than that I really recommend.
Cydney K.
I couldn't find this in stock the last time I went to Walgreen's so I purchased the Clean and Clear toner instead.  I'm hoping once I run out of that this one is back in stock (although I like the current toner I have as well).  I really like this product.  It makes my skin feel really good and I noticed my breakouts aren't nearly as bad when I used this daily.  It's also super affordable which is always a plus.
Ana H.
Sacramento
This toner was my tried and true for years. I have had chronic acne and scarring for years and this product just helped calm everything down. I love the stress control.  I have plenty of stress and breakouts that come along with it. I felt it stopped stress breakouts and reduced redness. If too strong only use once a day. But otherwise twice a day after cleansing and followed by mousterizer. Would recommend to others.
jocelyn l.
I didn't see any progress happening to my skin and when I started diving into more research and learned more about my skin and the products I was using I tried to stay away from this one. When I took this out of my routine I noticed that my skin was better. A toner is supposed to balance the ph level of your skin's natural barrier and not dry out your skin. This one made my skin feel tight and dry which was ruining my skin's natural barrier. This is also not suitable for sensitive skin types and doesn't clear up pimples or acne due to stress. I wanted to try this out since I needed a new toner and this one said it would do amazing things for my skin but honestly I would not recommend this to anyone.
LaTrea R.
I only use this when I have an odd breakout.It helps with balancing my skin and also fading dark spots.I get it at Walmart for around $6 or 7 and I like it.It is a bit strong for sensitive skin.I wouldn't recommend using it every day.It is a great product for a random breakout to speed the healing process.I recommend using a good moisturizer after using the product due to the drying effects.
Ella K.
Saint Peters
It helped to reduce my acne a lot. I have purchased multiple due to this, but it burn when you apply it. I ended up needing to search for a gentler toner due to the irritation on my skin. The burning would go away after a few seconds so it wasn’t too bad. I would still use this product again if I needed to because like o said it did really help with my acne.
Michelle S.
Memphis, TN
I recently started using this product and I wouldn't recommend it if you have very sensitive skin since you may experience irritation or burning.
I haven't noticed a big difference on my oily face but the scent is nice and feels fresh once you apply it. Start using it once a day, and don't use it if you have dry skin because it can irritate it.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Brittany G.