Mariel d.
chicago
Purchased at: Walgreens
I started using this product approximately one month ago in conjunction with the Rapid Clear Stubborn Acne Cleanser and Oil-Free Acne Moisturizer Pink Grapefruit because I was having serious oily skin issues. I recently went off birth control, and my previous skincare regime was failing me. I took the test on Neutrogena.com to see which skin care products I should use, and these three items are what was suggested, so I purchased them and I'm so glad I did.

First, the toner smells fantastic (like cucumbers)! Second, it does a great job with my oily skin. I never used toner before. I use this product once per day, and if I skip a day, I can really tell. If you have any open pimples or cuts, it does burn a bit because of the alcohol on it, Other than that I really recommend.