Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne Stress Control® Triple-Action Toner

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

I'm looking for a good facial toner. I used to use this neutrogena one, but I misplaced it before I even had a chance to tell if I liked it or not. I have combination skin, stubborn blackheads, and occasional breakouts. And my skin is somewhat sensitive, not terrible but I still need to be cautious of what I put on it. What are you all using?
Does this product really work?
What do you think about this product?
Start your review of Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne Stress Control® Triple-Action Toner!
How would you rate this product?
2 years agoRochester, NY
I really like this toner. I have been using it for a couple of months now and I can see a tremendous difference in my skin. The difference is a good one. I haven't been breaking out and I 100% believe it's due to this toner. I would recommend this toner to anyone that has acne prone skin.
2 years agoWestborough
I love this toner!! I take it with me traveling and use it at home. It met my expectations and cleans my pores very well. I bought it at CVS Pharmacy at a reasonable price as a first time buyer. I would buy it again for how effective it is! Recommend it for those with oily skin!
2 years agoLas Vegas, NV
This toner is very effective and good for being in a drugstore product and for it's cheap price point! I had a really bad break out 2 years ago and nothing worked until I started using this. My skin cleared up in about 2 weeks. I applied this every day and night! Would recommend!
3 years ago
I did not have any major acne problems rather i had small pimples around my cheeks and chin and this toner helped me reduce them heaps. I used it everyday after cleansing and I noticed a huge difference in the way my skin looked. I recommend this product for those who cannot afford high end skincare but want products that work.
3 years ago
tiene una consistencia agradable para el rostro y hace una limpieza muy buena, es suave con la piel y tiene un olor que es agradable para la nariz, cuida nuestro rostro evitando queden rastros de maquillaje celulas y polvo o suciedad
2 years ago
This toner is good, but it is not my favorite. It dries my skin out, but it does feel very cleansing. I used to use this all the time, but now I mainly use it to remove stubborn makeup and to cleanse. It is effective, but it could be better, and I would semi recommend it.
2 years agoGarden City, NY
I love this toner! I bought it by chance because it was the only reasonably priced toner that I could find at the drug store. It's very astringent so you can feel it working but doesn't burn or irritate my skin. My skin feels incredibly clean and clear after using this product!
2 years agoPinellas Park, FL
This toner was very great at taking off all the oil. It did have a not peasant smell however. For the price I would say it was a good deal and I would use it again in the future for a budget product. If I had more money to spend I would prob go for another high version option.
3 years agoHudson , NC
I began using this product when I was sixteen and still use it eight years later. While I do not have frequent acne, I often have breakouts when I am stressed. By using this product I am able to help prevent breakout as well as keep them managed when they do inevitably happen.
3 years agoPuerto Rico
This dries my skin like crazy!!! But its also really good!! You have to moisturize so well after using it but its worth it. I used this when im at college finals bcuz my skin goes crazy and it tends to breakout so bad.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...