BY NEUTROGENA #21 in Toners & Astringents

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Trinity C.
Streetsboro
I hadnt used this product much, I used what my best friend had. So it was bought at walmart, typically a good choice for low income. It claims to be oil- free, though to me is feels oily, however that also could be my naturally oiled skin. Its better paired if it had all the bottled steps together. Its not much of a lone product. It does feel a bit refreshing and even smells nice. I however like my toner to have a small burn to feel like its really lifting the dirt off my skin. ( though everyone is different ), the bottle design is simple/clear and in helpful steps. Claims to eliminate oil and shine, so I feel as though if this product had all the completed steps it would be great for my oily skin..Overall, its pretty adorable that I know of, does the full job as advertised with all the completed steps,not a lone toner to use, good for a daily routine..claimed to reduce oil.  Most likely a choice for oily skin. Everyone is different, so three stars is all Im giving it becuase I wasnt able to have the full experience.
Harini S.
S Weymouth, MA
This product has been my savior. I have been suffering from adult acne and was using different timers but none helped, I began using this a fortnight back and I see hell lot of difference in my skin. My breakouts have reduced, the ones that were already there dried within a few applications and my skin began to look bright. I make sure I use it twice daily (morning and before going to bed) and I make sure I hydrate my skin with a moisturizer because this product dries out the skin. It has a very strong smell and is very strong so be careful while applying and keep away from your eyes. I would totally recommend this product as it is easy on the pocket and is very very very effective.

Prestigious Gal ..
Howe
I just started using this product and so far so good. It has a very clean and sweet smell to it and I love that it filled with active ingredients. One of the most active is the 2% salicylic acid which is the #1 ingredient I look for when searching for a good toner to help control blemishes. For application, I just out a few drop on a cotton ball and use as a spot treatment because my skin is still a little to dry to use it all over but when summer comes around I know that my face cycle with need more acid all over. Overall, it has been a great product for a great price. I bought this at Ulta.
Emily K.
Houston
I saw a youtuber recommend this for acne prone skin, so I decided to give it a try instead of my regular toner and I wish I never did. The scent is so strong and it burns my sensitive skin horribly. While using this I noticed even more breakouts than I already had. I also noticed my skin getting increasingly more oily because this toner was stripping my skin. I wouldn't recommend it to people with extremely sensitive acne prone skin. I much prefer my loreal toner and won't be buying this Neutrogena toner again.
Erin S.
Seminole, TX
This is my HG toner. Whenever I stop using it, my skin gets very unhappy and I start to see little bumps and clogged pores. Nothing else compares, this toner is the best! It REALLY deep-cleanses the skin. Neutrogena's Acne Stress Control Triple-Action Toner contains 2% salicylic acid and does an excellent job of keeping my pores clear. It's pretty strong, but there's no stinging. For reference I have skin that is combo-oily, clog-prone, and not particularly sensitive.

I love how this leaves my skin refreshed and super-clean. There's been a huge improvement in my skin's overall clarity since I started using. I am on my 2nd bottle and I plan to buy this again and again. Very impressive overall.
Kenna A.
Yakima
Woah , when I say this is some good  I mean it’s some of that good good 🤪 This worked incredibly well , especially for oily prone skin . It’s not pricey at all and is available at your local Walmart . I think it could improve and be more gentle for more sensitive skins but it is a double toner so don’t use if your prone for rashes . Would recommend !
Tiffany wallop w.
Seaford, DE
Oh my goodness I also really love this I turned over from this to from the astringent to this because I am 26 on getting up there but my skin still no I was wrong I meant from astringent to this because this is harsh it burns my skin I feel like you leave burn looking marks on my skin I think it makes it looks like my skin is like burn marks I don't know but it feels like it's burning my skin and it's harsh and so I came down a little bit to toner a so is nice nice and it's good
Saba Z.
Edison, NJ
Love this so much!!! Really happy I stumbled upon this at my local drugstore. Cheap & amazing results. Very, very effective but also strong and the scent/ fumes are very powerful — do not use this around your eyes/ nostrils and try to hold your breath while applying. This is no joke. Cleared out my acne within a week and gets all the dirt out of my pores even after washing & cleansing. I use it twice a day and make sure to hydrate my skin with lotion afterwards — don’t worry about breaking out, just use a mattifying lotion.
Caitlin T.
madison heights
This used to be the only toner I would use. I’ve finally switched to something else that seems to be working better. This smells so strong and made my eyes water sometimes but I liked the “squeaky clean” feeling it gave my skin. This was before I learned I could get that feeling without stripping my skin. I didn’t really notice too much difference in my acne (I always just get little breakouts here and there) I just used it for the clean feeling Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne Stress Control® Triple-Action Toner
Becca W.
Helena
I use this toner twice a day to help keep my acne in check, for the most part. If I feel a pimple coming on I apply to the area pretty heavily and it either stops it in its tracks or cuts the life span of the pimple in half. I would be careful if you have sensitive skin though and use less frequently than twice a day. It strips the skin of its oils so if you don’t stay hydrated and use a good moisturizer afterwards your skin will react.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina , NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Tony Rose Y.
Apodaca, GA
Dria D.
How does this compare to something like Sea Breeze?