BY NEUTROGENA #16 in Toners & Astringents

2. Eliminates oil and shine, even helps to prevent future oil clogs

• Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
    • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Purpose :

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Other information :

Harini S.
S Weymouth, MA
This product has been my savior. I have been suffering from adult acne and was using different timers but none helped, I began using this a fortnight back and I see hell lot of difference in my skin. My breakouts have reduced, the ones that were already there dried within a few applications and my skin began to look bright. I make sure I use it twice daily (morning and before going to bed) and I make sure I hydrate my skin with a moisturizer because this product dries out the skin. It has a very strong smell and is very strong so be careful while applying and keep away from your eyes. I would totally recommend this product as it is easy on the pocket and is very very very effective.

Berneta A.
Whistler , BC
I used to use this twice a day when I was in high school directly after using the Neutrogena acne stress scrub. For an acne Toner I found this to be very effective however it does have an alcohol scent and if your skin is dry it will burn. I think that this was also great to use because it picked up a lot of dirt that my acne scrub or cleanser was not able to get so it made sure that my face was super clean before I put on any moisturizers or spot treatments. In comparison to all of the other toners that I have used from clean and clear, proactiv, equate etc. this works quite well and I love the pretty light green color and cucumber smell.
Crystal L.
Bayside, NY
My husband absolutely love this product. He uses it every night and we both have noticed a HUGE difference in his skin. He's been using the stress-control line exclusively for several months and it's a life saver! Doesn't dry his skin out at all either! I'm so glad I decided to try this stuff that I also got the facial scrub to go with it. My husband has tried countless other brands to clear up his skin and he is 100% satisfied with the stress-control line. I started using it too and love it. We can't always wash away the stresses of life but we CAN wash the stress breakouts. (sorry it's corny but can you tell I really am so happy this line exists?!)
Adilene R.
Honestly it's AMAZING I've never been so obsessed with something so just stunning I have a stress disorder and break out once in a while it's not that crazy but does bother me I'm not so much of a full coverage in makeup but I wasn't comfortable without it and this has helped me so much to feel genuinely better about my face no more pimples just a few little red pumps I get and I am oily skin but trust me it's very interesting too I haven't had oily skin in a while I think k it helped prevent it too!! Super affordable too
Kenna A.
Yakima
Woah , when I say this is some good  I mean it’s some of that good good 🤪 This worked incredibly well , especially for oily prone skin . It’s not pricey at all and is available at your local Walmart . I think it could improve and be more gentle for more sensitive skins but it is a double toner so don’t use if your prone for rashes . Would recommend !
Tiffany wallop w.
Seaford, DE
Oh my goodness I also really love this I turned over from this to from the astringent to this because I am 26 on getting up there but my skin still no I was wrong I meant from astringent to this because this is harsh it burns my skin I feel like you leave burn looking marks on my skin I think it makes it looks like my skin is like burn marks I don't know but it feels like it's burning my skin and it's harsh and so I came down a little bit to toner a so is nice nice and it's good
Saba Z.
Edison, NJ
Love this so much!!! Really happy I stumbled upon this at my local drugstore. Cheap & amazing results. Very, very effective but also strong and the scent/ fumes are very powerful — do not use this around your eyes/ nostrils and try to hold your breath while applying. This is no joke. Cleared out my acne within a week and gets all the dirt out of my pores even after washing & cleansing. I use it twice a day and make sure to hydrate my skin with lotion afterwards — don’t worry about breaking out, just use a mattifying lotion.
Theresa I.
Dallas
I used to use this along with the foam that was discontinued and my face really cleared up. It cleared my acne, my dark spots, and the scarring. It was very effective, but it was quite harsh. If you have sensitive skin, or pick at your acne, I wouldn't recommend this as it has alcohol in it which burns. Other than that, it's a very great product, I'm actually thinking about reverting back to this. I just wish they didn't discontinue the foam.
Cydney K.
I couldn't find this in stock the last time I went to Walgreen's so I purchased the Clean and Clear toner instead.  I'm hoping once I run out of that this one is back in stock (although I like the current toner I have as well).  I really like this product.  It makes my skin feel really good and I noticed my breakouts aren't nearly as bad when I used this daily.  It's also super affordable which is always a plus.
Jasmine G.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Love this the smell isn’t as strong as some astringents/toner I’ve used in the past which is a plus cause I hate when my eyes get watery from putting strong astringent on my face ! This is my go to everyday before applying moisturizer or makeup I also liked to spot treat pimples with this as it reduces the redness and clears up my breakouts a little faster. Pair this with the rest of the stress free line
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this have a strong scent...if any?
Maria C.
How many times I can use this??
isrA M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does it dry your face ?? Also when should you apply it?
Tony Rose Y.
Apodaca, GA
Dria D.
How does this compare to something like Sea Breeze?