BeautyFaceFacial SkincareNeutrogena
Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Stress Control Triple-Action Toner

Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne Stress Control® Triple-Action Toner

Oil-Free Acne Stress Control® Triple-Action Toner

Has any tried this for strawberry legs ?
this product on oily and acne-prone face types? I am interested in knowing that and how high quality it is[product:neutrogena-oil-free-acne-stress-control-triple-action-toner]
Start your review of Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne Stress Control® Triple-Action Toner!
Maria M.
Austin, TX
Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne Stress Control® Triple-Action Toner uploaded by Maria M.
It helped me a lot with my acne but sometimes It feels weird in my skin and burns a little bit, I don’t use it everyday day.
Kristie  E.
Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne Stress Control® Triple-Action Toner uploaded by Kristie  E.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have used this in my daily routine for years. My face doesnt feel complete without it. It removes the oil from my face. Acne stays away
Karisa W.
Muncie, IN
Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne Stress Control® Triple-Action Toner uploaded by Karisa W.
The one on the right is January 5th 2021 and the one on the left is today January 29th 2021. I struggle with stress acne, I get it on my cheeks and around my chin, I have an anxiety issue, hyperthyroidism that is out of control, the Doctors can't get me on the right synthroid milligram and I have hormonal problems. so my face is always kind of a mess. Sadly out of a whole month I have like maybe a week where I feel beautiful and get to put makeup on. This has only been like this since I turned 30 3 years ago.I notice a huge difference in the look of my skin. I definitely recommend if you have major or even minor breakouts or problems with acne. Feels very cooling when first applied to skin. I believe this stuff really helps keeps the inflammation and so much of the bacteria down. Also keep in mind that I also been using the whole product line of stress from Neutrogena. I hope this can help someone out there. Remember if you're having acne problems you're still beautiful don't let it get you down!
Paige P.
Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne Stress Control® Triple-Action Toner uploaded by Paige P.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have terrible hormonal acne. Knots along my chin area. They are there for 2 or 3 weeks at a time and so painful. All I can do is keep it doctored and wait for a head to form so it will bust or go away. I use the whole line of Stress products but alternate this toner with a witch hazel that is made with rosewater and that seems to work. [product:neutrogena®-oil-free-acne-stress-control®-triple-action-toner] [product:dickinson's-enhanced-witch-hazel-alcohol-free-hydrating-toner---16-fl-oz]
Brenda L.
Madison, WI
Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne Stress Control® Triple-Action Toner uploaded by Brenda L.
 I love this toner! It stings a little bit when you put it on but it feels so refreshing once it sinks in. Of all the toners I’ve tried, This one seems to be the most effective in keeping my skin clear and unclogged. my skin as been clear of acne and it continues to be clearing g up!Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne Stress Control® Triple-Action Toner
Amayrani A.
Milwaukee, WI
Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne Stress Control® Triple-Action Toner uploaded by Amayrani A.
Purchased at: Target
Lo comencé a usar por que me estaban saliendo demasiados granitos, si los disminuye y los seca mucho muy rápido. Lo único que tiene un olor super fuerte y me arde un poco la cara. Pero si ayuda un poco
Ruby A.
Mission, TX
Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne Stress Control® Triple-Action Toner uploaded by Ruby A.
Purchased at: ULTA
I tried this acne stress control back in October and I really liked it but one thing I don’t like is that it leaves your skin dry but it reduces your acne !
Savanna E.
Flagstaff, AZ
Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne Stress Control® Triple-Action Toner uploaded by Savanna E.
Purchased at: Target
No BS Review. This really works. I have combination skin. I also have super big pours. This made my pours smaller. Smells nice. Makes my skin look clean and feel soft. Great at getting a full face of makeup off. 5.00 at Target. Would highly recommend. Lots of product in the bottle bought it a month ago every Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne Stress Control® Triple-Action Toner day use and still have a lot left.
BelQ Q.
Lakeland, FL
Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne Stress Control® Triple-Action Toner uploaded by BelQ Q.
Purchased at: Target
Works very nicely!! Fantastic proactiv replacement. I used proactiv for more than a decade and finally decided to try some more inexpensive options to see if they worked as well. They do. I use this neutrogena oil-free acne , the work beautiful. My skin stay very clean and feel refreshed. I highly recommended this product.
Beatrice V.
Bronx, NY
Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne Stress Control® Triple-Action Toner uploaded by Beatrice V.
Personally I feel this product is not worth it because although it does no damage to the face or skin, it doesn’t work either. I give 4 stars because it doesn’t irritate the skin, smells good, and feels refreshing after application but it does leave my face dry and doesn’t control my stress acne like i would like it to.

223 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
leli G.
13035 windfern rd apt 310 Houston Texas
il y a 4 mois
Poppy D. il y a 4 mois
I use this for a few years now. I like it. I have oily skin and I also have acne especially right before my period. It helps to clear my acne and keep new one from coming
Lucy S.
il y a 4 mois
Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne Stress Control® Triple-Action Toner Has anyone tried this? I’m intrigued to see if this would help:)
Christa L. il y a 4 mois
I have! I love to use it when I’m having any breakouts. I also use it as a spot treatment.