Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#28 in Acne Treatments
Make acne one less stress with MicroClear Technology Treats acne even before it emerges Control breakouts for clearer skin that looks stress-free.  This unique formula clears oil instantly, fights breakouts fast and reduces redness  & irritation.  So advanced, it treats acne even before it emerges. MicroClear™, a powerful technology, is clinically proven to boost delivery of acne medicine to unclog congested pores and speed treatment deep to the source. Rich foam with skin-soothers , specially selected for acne-prone skin, including green tea and cucumber, actively reduces redness and irritation. Works hard everyday, regardless of whatever stress you have, to make acne one less stress in your life. Questions or comments?   ;
Photos (3)
Melinda I.
Melinda I.
This product is amazing! But I don't think they sell it anymore. It works do well at keeping your skin clear, but it's mild and doesn't burn your face like do many other acne washes. Last time I saw it at the store I bought every bottle because I couldn't find it anywhere else.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Winslow, AZ
I have struggled for 9 years with horrible acne. It stressed me out....it embarrassed me.
Given the name of this product, I was excited to try it. And I was let down. I didn't see an improvement at all.
If your face has bad acne problems, this product is not for you.
Rita H.
Rita H.
Friendswood, TX
Nice toner. can dry you face out a little. good value though. I got it at my local walgreens. it is effective with helping with acne. but you will have to moisturize a lot when using it. I would recommend to others
I recently started trying this product. I usually don't like to branch out from products I have never tried but I decided to try this and actually really liked it so I recommend using this!

I use these products and remain pleased, they are good products at low prices and give good results, I use them for almost a year and I got very good results, I recommend it.
Anna A.
Anna A.
I actually had really bad bad acne and I started using this every night for about a month and it really helped clear up my back! Definetly recommend
Renee D.
Renee D.
I tried this to help with stress-induced breakouts and it didn't do much to help there. But did leave my face feeling fresh and clean and not oily.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Rosamond, CA
Worse stuff Ive ever tried. I purchased this in my teenage years, & it made me hust break out more it was "Out of control"
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Love this product! Definitely a "Life Saver" for those Stressful days! (.0=
. ..
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Use everynight to take off my makeup pretty good stuff takes off everything
Does it work for acne stress breakout and dry skin? Please I need to find something that works fast
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
There's a similar product that's a cream based cleanser instead of a foam, does it make a difference? I'm thinking of trying the foam.
Rebekah H.
Rebekah H.
Where could I find this?
Kylee G.
Kylee G.
I really wanna try this. does it work well?
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
I have long suffered from the size of my pores and would like to try a product that really works and help to reduce the size of the pores. Also help me with acne. How does this product work?