Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Stress Control Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment uploaded by Jennifer F.Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Stress Control Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment uploaded by Jennifer F.Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Stress Control Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment uploaded by Juan R.

BY NEUTROGENA #48 in Acne Treatments

Make acne one less stress with MicroClear Technology Treats acne even before it emerges Control breakouts for clearer skin that looks stress-free.  This unique formula clears oil instantly, fights breakouts fast and reduces redness  & irritation.  So advanced, it treats acne even before it emerges. MicroClear™, a powerful technology, is clinically proven to boost delivery of acne medicine to unclog congested pores and speed treatment deep to the source. Rich foam with skin-soothers , specially selected for acne-prone skin, including green tea and cucumber, actively reduces redness and irritation. Works hard everyday, regardless of whatever stress you have, to make acne one less stress in your life. Questions or comments?   ; see more...

Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Stress Control Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
  • "I don't have issues with acne but this is a great product to keep getting any possible breakouts." in 2 reviews
  • "I use this cleanser every night before bed and it leaves my face feeling fresh and clean." in 2 reviews
  • "I would definitely recommend to friends and family!" in 1 review
  • "It was easy to use and extremely gentle on my skin which was acne prone when I used it." in 1 review
  • "I actually used this for awhile its is ok but didn't work to well on harsh breakouts though it did get rid of oils which was nice, I think it works well for mild acne cases" in 1 review
Erin O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’ve struggled with acne and anxiety my whole life and nothing has ever worked. From using trentanoin cream from the dermatologist and all my skin flaming and peeling off, to using every proactive kit, and drug store cleanser cream and spot treatment nothing worked besides this and the stress cleanser. It’s amazing I saw results within a month! And I haven’t switched my routine since I defenitly recomend going to a local cvs, rite aid, Walmart, and getting yourself a bottle and trying it out!
Rebecca C.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was impressed by how well salicylic acid works on my oily acne-full skin. It works well in drying the acne out, and letting the skin repair itself. It does dry out your skin and make it look red off the bat, but that’s just how it works immediately. The dryness and redness is nothing to worry about- just follow up with a moisturizing toner and witch hazel.
Catalina D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE the smell of this facial wash. It calms me down just smelling it. I don't use it anymore as I get blackheads not pimples. Go figure, this doesn't do much for blackheads from my memory. It's been a while since I used it but it worked wonders on my pimples.
Andrea F.
Williamston
I have tried every acne treatment out there and this is one that I always go back to when I have breakouts. It clears them up fast without drying out my skin. Plus the price can’t be beat for a product that actually works.
Lindsey B.
campbellsville
This product dried my skin out too much- which didn’t help my acne at all and I felt caused more.. I learned my skin routine needed more moisturizing products so I switched to a simple cream cleanser and it works great.
Cadie R.
Winona, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product works pretty well, but it doesn’t seem as effective if you don’t use it in combination with the rest of the line. As a whole, the line is good, but separately, this product doesn’t meet my expectations. Final opinion: if you want to buy the entire line, go for it! If not, spend your money on another product.
Emily C.
San Antonio, TX
I love the fact that this is a spray. It makes it easy to get hard to reach places. It's a great value at a reasonable price. It met my expectations for clearing my break out. The packaging was nice and easy to read and I would definitely buy this again.
Courtney B.
Madison, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Leaves skin feeling refreshed and clean! Such a great product and well worth the price you pay. I would highly recommend this product to anyone. You will love it!Cleared my skin up quickly and left my skin smooth to the touch.
Janae M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a wonderful product that truly works!!! Great results! Leaves your skin with a nice and fresh scent!!!! I love their products! I cannot wait to use this product again! I highly recommend trying this out!
Amani W.
Syracuse, NY
I have been used to using toner after I clean my face but I just got this and am loving it so far. I use it on a cotton ball and it picked up the leftover makeup off my face. It smells good and is working very well.
Does it work for acne stress breakout and dry skin? Please I need to find something that works fast
Sarah W.
There's a similar product that's a cream based cleanser instead of a foam, does it make a difference? I'm thinking of trying the foam.
Rebekah H.
Where could I find this?
Kylee G.
I really wanna try this. does it work well?
Valentina B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have long suffered from the size of my pores and would like to try a product that really works and help to reduce the size of the pores. Also help me with acne. How does this product work?