Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Stress Control Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment uploaded by Juan R.Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Stress Control Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment uploaded by Jennifer F.Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Stress Control Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment uploaded by Jennifer F.

BY NEUTROGENA #47 in Acne Treatments

Make acne one less stress with MicroClear Technology Treats acne even before it emerges Control breakouts for clearer skin that looks stress-free.  This unique formula clears oil instantly, fights breakouts fast and reduces redness  & irritation.  So advanced, it treats acne even before it emerges. MicroClear™, a powerful technology, is clinically proven to boost delivery of acne medicine to unclog congested pores and speed treatment deep to the source. Rich foam with skin-soothers , specially selected for acne-prone skin, including green tea and cucumber, actively reduces redness and irritation. Works hard everyday, regardless of whatever stress you have, to make acne one less stress in your life. Questions or comments?   ; see more...

• I have long suffered from the size of my pores and would like to tr...1 Answers
  • My daughter has a horrible time with acne and at the same time her ...1 Answers
  • Does this help clear up breakouts? Be the first to answer!
Buy on Walmart
  • "I don't have issues with acne but this is a great product to keep getting any possible breakouts." in 2 reviews
  • "I use this cleanser every night before bed and it leaves my face feeling fresh and clean." in 2 reviews
  • "I would definitely recommend to friends and family!" in 1 review
  • "It was easy to use and extremely gentle on my skin which was acne prone when I used it." in 1 review
  • "I actually used this for awhile its is ok but didn't work to well on harsh breakouts though it did get rid of oils which was nice, I think it works well for mild acne cases" in 1 review
Melinda I.
Melinda I.
This product is amazing! But I don't think they sell it anymore. It works do well at keeping your skin clear, but it's mild and doesn't burn your face like do many other acne washes. Last time I saw it at the store I bought every bottle because I couldn't find it anywhere else.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Winslow, AZ
I have struggled for 9 years with horrible acne. It stressed me out....it embarrassed me.
Given the name of this product, I was excited to try it. And I was let down. I didn't see an improvement at all.
If your face has bad acne problems, this product is not for you.
Rita H.
Rita H.
Friendswood, TX
Nice toner. can dry you face out a little. good value though. I got it at my local walgreens. it is effective with helping with acne. but you will have to moisturize a lot when using it. I would recommend to others
I recently started trying this product. I usually don't like to branch out from products I have never tried but I decided to try this and actually really liked it so I recommend using this!

I use these products and remain pleased, they are good products at low prices and give good results, I use them for almost a year and I got very good results, I recommend it.
Anna A.
Anna A.
I actually had really bad bad acne and I started using this every night for about a month and it really helped clear up my back! Definetly recommend
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Love this product! Definitely a "Life Saver" for those Stressful days! (.0=
. ..
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Use everynight to take off my makeup pretty good stuff takes off everything
Yessenia G.
Yessenia G.
I used to use this everyday (actually twice day, since I wash face morning and night) but I would get a weird rash on my face :-/ so I did switch to a non alcohol toner and started using this twice a week and the rash is gone which I think was irritation from the salicylic acid but now it really keeps my blackhead and breakouts under control! I recommend if this is drying out your face and irritating it, try using it less! I love it and repurchased it for the past 5 years!
Farrah F.
Farrah F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a fan of how foamy this cleanser gets, and it works really well for breakouts. It is also gentle enough for every day use, which I definitely appreciate. It's affordable and can be found in most if not all drug stores. Would definitely recommend if you need a gentle and simple everyday cleanser!
Does it work for acne stress breakout and dry skin? Please I need to find something that works fast
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
There's a similar product that's a cream based cleanser instead of a foam, does it make a difference? I'm thinking of trying the foam.
Rebekah H.
Rebekah H.
Where could I find this?
Kylee G.
Kylee G.
I really wanna try this. does it work well?
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have long suffered from the size of my pores and would like to try a product that really works and help to reduce the size of the pores. Also help me with acne. How does this product work?