Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne Stress Control Power Foam Wash uploaded by Jennifer F.Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne Stress Control Power Foam Wash uploaded by Jennifer F.Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne Stress Control Power Foam Wash uploaded by Juan R.

BY NEUTROGENA

Make acne one less stress with MicroClear Technology Treats acne even before it emerges Control breakouts for clearer skin that looks stress-free.  This unique formula clears oil instantly, fights breakouts fast and reduces redness  & irritation.  So advanced, it treats acne even before it emerges. MicroClear™, a powerful technology, is clinically proven to boost delivery of acne medicine to unclog congested pores and speed treatment deep to the source. Rich foam with skin-soothers , specially selected for acne-prone skin, including green tea and cucumber, actively reduces redness and irritation. Works hard everyday, regardless of whatever stress you have, to make acne one less stress in your life. Questions or comments?   ;

• I used to buy this all the time and I can’t find it any l...2 Answers
  • I have long suffered from the size of my pores and would ...1 Answers
  • My daughter has a horrible time with acne and at the same...1 Answers
Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne Stress Control Power Foam Wash
  • "Usually I tend to have EXTREMELY sensitive skin and horrendous break outs around exam time. But this product does the trick! If i feel a boil and pimple coming round I just use this and it calms my skin instantly without burning me. In essence, this product is gentle yet effective and zaps away all the unwanted acne (I even use it on my back sometimes). Cause I mean even though its exam time I still want to have nice skin. Thank you Neutrogena! " in 12 reviews
  • "this product helped my acne but really dried my face out in the progress so i think i’m in between i like not having acne but i don’t like dry skin so for the price i think it is worth it." in 2 reviews
  • "I don't have issues with acne but this is a great product to keep getting any possible breakouts." in 2 reviews
  • "I use this cleanser every night before bed and it leaves my face feeling fresh and clean." in 2 reviews
  • "I would definitely recommend to friends and family!" in 1 review
Erin O.
I’ve struggled with acne and anxiety my whole life and nothing has ever worked. From using trentanoin cream from the dermatologist and all my skin flaming and peeling off, to using every proactive kit, and drug store cleanser cream and spot treatment nothing worked besides this and the stress cleanser. It’s amazing I saw results within a month! And I haven’t switched my routine since I defenitly recomend going to a local cvs, rite aid, Walmart, and getting yourself a bottle and trying it out!
skylar g.
It worked well for the time i had it but the cap didn’t seal right and it exploded during travel. i decided it wasn’t what i was looking for despite how i liked it. It wasn’t anything special.
Brittany R.
Elbert, CO
My life is nothing, but stress and of course my skin seems to break out more when I’m under stress. I loved the smell of this product and the lightweight foam on my face. I do have sensitive skin so this seemed to irritate it a little and leave it feeling somewhat dry. It did help my acne though so I was very happy about that!
member-6f57b221f
Anaheim, CA
I love this product. I started using it when I used to have too much on my plate. Go to school and work. It's stressed me out and this did it for me. My skin has even put now. It's not an overly drying product either which is why I love it!
Emily C.
San Antonio, TX
I love the fact that this is a spray. It makes it easy to get hard to reach places. It's a great value at a reasonable price. It met my expectations for clearing my break out. The packaging was nice and easy to read and I would definitely buy this again.
Catalina D.
I LOVE the smell of this facial wash. It calms me down just smelling it. I don't use it anymore as I get blackheads not pimples. Go figure, this doesn't do much for blackheads from my memory. It's been a while since I used it but it worked wonders on my pimples.
Dawn A.
Corp Christi, TX
Smells amazing and really works fast!!! I highly recommend this product for men and women. Bought it at CVS. Definitely something to keep under the bathroom cabinet. Not expensive and works. No need for improvement!
Catherine P.
Bloomsburg, PA
Neutrogena makes quality products and this on is no different. I like that it helps target stress related acne and is oil free. My combination skin feels great after using this product and never feels greasy.
Bianca C.
Bayport
I use this every time and I really love this one, they clan my skin very gentle and I can feel so good and help me so much with my acnes problems, I love so much this one.
They have a very good and fair price, and really works.
Risa P.
San Antonio, TX
This product has completely changed my skin. After years of using expensive creams and prescriptions I began using this. It is an amazing price and has completely ended my breakouts.
Sarah W.
There's a similar product that's a cream based cleanser instead of a foam, does it make a difference? I'm thinking of trying the foam.
Does it work for acne stress breakout and dry skin? Please I need to find something that works fast
Kara S.
Hickory, NC
I used to buy this all the time and I can’t find it any longer at drug stores or Walmart etc. Where can I find it?
Kylee G.
I really wanna try this. does it work well?
Rebekah H.