BY NEUTROGENA

Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Stress Control Power-Cream Wash is a silky creamy lather that clears oil instantly fights breakouts and reduces redness and irritation for exceptionally soft clearer skin. This dermatologist tested formula is so advanced it treats acne even before it emerges through the use of MicroClear a powerful technology which is clinically proven to boost the delivery of acne medicine to unclog congested pores and speed treatment deep to the source. Help break the cycle of acne stress with this simple easy-to-use creamy face wash that works hard everyday to give you the clear skin youve been looking for. see more...

Cherry C.
Cherry C.
I have very oily and acne prone skin. When I started using this my acne decreased by a lot but it didn't clear up completely. It worked for a bit but I think my skin built a tolerance to it, if that's even possible. I stopped using it because it just did not work and it was too expensive for a product that didn't work. I'd recommend for people who aren't so acne prone and don't have incredibly oily skin, but it didn't work for me.
Kendra O.
Kendra O.
I love this face wash, my go to for every week! The color is great and i just love the tingly feeling you get when washing your face. It has also lasted at least 6 months! The one down side is that if you use it to often, your skin will get addicted to it, so if you stop it breaks out a lot more, so just be careful of how often you use it, but other than that, I highly recommend for anyone!!
Nikki V.
Nikki V.
This facial cleanser helped clear up my acne that I developed due to stress and such from school and work. The scent is nice and it lathers really well! I would definitely recommend it to anyone because it's inexpensive, can be found at any drugstore, and is effective! I recommend using this with the matching toner.
This stuff is amazing! It feels so good on my skin and cleanses really well. It doesn't dry my face out and I love the smell of it. It is very inexpensive. It doesn't make my break out at all and clears up any imperfections I have going on. I use it every other day! Love this stuff!
Amber K.
Amber K.
I've never had trouble skin but I do wear makeup and sometimes I forget to wash it off. Which in turn created pimples. This face wash leaves your skin feeling incredibly clean and it is super effective with eliminating acne!
Danielle N.
Danielle N.
Wappingers Falls, NY
Love the feeling of this face wash, very smooth! It kept my acne down but no matter how much I put water on it there was always residue left over.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
I loved this face wash it's not greasy and its gentle. I used it twice a day but it didn't remove my makeup.
Lea R.
Lea R.
Hinesville, GA
It helped with my acne and made me break out less. I've used this for a while and it was effective.
Valarie A.
Valarie A.
Lemon Grove, CA
I started using this back in high school when my acne was bad! When using it , it leaves your skin feeling tingly as it works it's magic on your skin! I stopped using it to try other products, but found myself keep going back to this product! It's absolutely amazing! The name says it all! When I stress out, I get blemishes, I use a dot of this on the acne spot and it reduces the redness and the pimple is unnoticeable the next day without drying your skin! Not only is it a great face cleanser you can use it as a spot treatment ! I always stock up on this product! I highly recommend!
Delaney W.
Delaney W.
Charleston, SC
I have been dealing with oily skin, large pores, redness, and blackheads for as long as I can remember. I have yet to find a cleanser to completely solve all of these issues, but I find the Neutrogena Stress Control Acne Cleanser works really well for the most part. It doesn't give your skin that tight clean feeling, but it does leave your skin feeling refreshed. It smells kind of like cucumbers, but it's not overwhelming. The only thing I don't love is the consistency. It's very thick for a cleanser and can leave a film-like feeling on your skin

Update: After using this regularly for the past few weeks, it has stopped working for my skin. My acne has returned, my pores are huge, and my skin just looks bad..