BY NEUTROGENA

Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Stress Control Power-Cream Wash is a silky creamy lather that clears oil instantly fights breakouts and reduces redness and irritation for exceptionally soft clearer skin. This dermatologist tested formula is so advanced it treats acne even before it emerges through the use of MicroClear a powerful technology which is clinically proven to boost the delivery of acne medicine to unclog congested pores and speed treatment deep to the source. Help break the cycle of acne stress with this simple easy-to-use creamy face wash that works hard everyday to give you the clear skin youve been looking for. see more...

Erin O.
This is the bomb! I have struggled with stress and anxiety my whole life and have had acne since I was 12 and this is the only face wash that I can use daily, that doesn't burn my skin, that keeps its moisturized without drying it out or making me oily, and keeps my face clear from pimples! I do use a buffer with it to make sure I don't have any dead skin after but this is my favorite face wash for the price it's unbeatable!
Emily P.
As someone who has breakouts due to stress, this is the only wash that helps control those breakouts with little to no use of other acne treatments. It lasts you at least 1-2 months and the price is reasonable for how effective it is. I recommend this to anyone who has breakouts due to stress and the acne isn't too severe.
Shellby M.
Hinesville , GA
I use this twice daily to help clear and keep my stress/hormonal cystic acne from spreading or returning. It really gets into skin and gives a deep clean with a soft finish!
makayla brooke t.
Georgia
This is my go to acne product. I love this product!!!! It always clears my acne supper fast. I can really feel my face being cleared when using this product. It's not expensive either so, worth the buy!!
Ashley M.
I had high expectations for this product, but was very disappointed. I loved the smell and the way my skin felt immediately afterwards, but I noticed it made my acne more irritated. It wasn't very expensive, but should've been more effective for the price. I wouldn't recommend it.
Annabelle M.
Hermiston, OR
At first, this product did work, but then it started to burn my skin. My mother said it was because it bleaches your skin. I have dry skin and I stress a lot and I thought this would work. I tried not using it often as I did a while back but here and there I feel a hot pain anywhere I place it on my face.
Cielo D.
Bronx
I washed my face with this product every morning and every night as soon as i purchased it for less than $10 at Target and instantly saw results of less acne and a clearer lighter skin. I often recommend this product to friends and family members and it works the same.
Ashley M.
Knoxville, TN
I’ve had mild acne my entire life; I started using this about a month ago and it’s been great. It has helped keep my skin clear, even during my period (which never happens). I’ve paired it with the toner and it works wonderfully. And for the price - you cannot beat it!
Madison A.
My ride or die all of high school! Not sure why i stop using it because i never had acne when i did ! Might start again! And its super affordable and easy to buy at any food store or drug store! Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Stress Control Power-Cream Wash
Gabrielle E.
I highly recommend this product, it’s great to use after a long day. But don’t leave on for longer than a few minutes or it will start to burn. You can find it at Walmart or target. Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Stress Control Power-Cream Wash