Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Stress Control Power-Cream Wash

Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Stress Control Power-Cream Wash is a silky creamy lather that clears oil instantly fights breakouts and reduces redness and irritation for exceptionally soft clearer skin. This dermatologist tested formula is so advanced it treats acne even before it emerges through the use of MicroClear a powerful technology which is clinically proven to boost the delivery of acne medicine to unclog congested pores and speed treatment deep to the source. Help break the cycle of acne stress with this simple easy-to-use creamy face wash that works hard everyday to give you the clear skin youve been looking for. see more...

Annabelle M.
Hermiston, OR
At first, this product did work, but then it started to burn my skin. My mother said it was because it bleaches your skin. I have dry skin and I stress a lot and I thought this would work. I tried not using it often as I did a while back but here and there I feel a hot pain anywhere I place it on my face.
Ashley M.
Knoxville, TN
I’ve had mild acne my entire life; I started using this about a month ago and it’s been great. It has helped keep my skin clear, even during my period (which never happens). I’ve paired it with the toner and it works wonderfully. And for the price - you cannot beat it!
Ashlyn B.
Cohutta, GA
I love this stuff! It works for my skin so well. It feels great on my skin and is a product that I will always use. It works and there isn't a whole lot of products that work for my skin! I'm so happy to have found it
AT 🌸.
I love this face wash and the way it leaves my skin feeling. I feel that it is effective and I am really acne prone. I recommend it to all that are prone to hormonal acne and stress acne also those that are oily.
Shellby M.
I use this twice daily to help clear and keep my stress/hormonal cystic acne from spreading or returning. It really gets into skin and gives a deep clean with a soft finish!
Valarie A.
San Diego, CA
I started using this back in high school when my acne was bad! When using it , it leaves your skin feeling tingly as it works it's magic on your skin! I stopped using it to try other products, but found myself keep going back to this product! It's absolutely amazing! The name says it all! When I stress out, I get blemishes, I use a dot of this on the acne spot and it reduces the redness and the pimple is unnoticeable the next day without drying your skin! Not only is it a great face cleanser you can use it as a spot treatment ! I always stock up on this product! I highly recommend!
Delaney W.
Charleston, SC
I have been dealing with oily skin, large pores, redness, and blackheads for as long as I can remember. I have yet to find a cleanser to completely solve all of these issues, but I find the Neutrogena Stress Control Acne Cleanser works really well for the most part. It doesn't give your skin that tight clean feeling, but it does leave your skin feeling refreshed. It smells kind of like cucumbers, but it's not overwhelming. The only thing I don't love is the consistency. It's very thick for a cleanser and can leave a film-like feeling on your skin

Update: After using this regularly for the past few weeks, it has stopped working for my skin. My acne has returned, my pores are huge, and my skin just looks bad..
Michelle G.
Midlothian, TX
I ran out of my R&F blemish face wash and needed something immediately. Between the heat, stress and my hormones I break out easily. I had a coupon and good deal on cartwheel so I thought I would try this out. I will never use another product again! This cleaned my skin and took care of the stubborn stress/hormone acne that came with aunt flow! It is amazing. I have recommended to everyone looking for something. It's inexpensive and you can find it at any major retailer. Love it!!!
Christine R.
Skowhegan , ME
I have been using this product for about s month and I'm pleased with it. I can't judge on how Otha's helped my acne or not, because I have also started a topical medication around d the same time. I do like how it gives a bit if a cooling sensation, and it is very thick and creamy. I use this with a Clarisonic and it works great with that. Neutrogena mars great skincare products for the drugstore and this one has been great
Erin O.
This is the bomb! I have struggled with stress and anxiety my whole life and have had acne since I was 12 and this is the only face wash that I can use daily, that doesn't burn my skin, that keeps its moisturized without drying it out or making me oily, and keeps my face clear from pimples! I do use a buffer with it to make sure I don't have any dead skin after but this is my favorite face wash for the price it's unbeatable!