BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits :-

Help break the stressful cycle of acne with our simple, easy-to-use creamy acne face wash. This oil-free cleanser is so advanced, it treats acne even before it emerges with the help of powerful MicroClear® Technology. MicroClear® is clinically proven to boost the delivery of acne medicine by unclogging congested pores and help get rid of pimples.

The creamy lather clears oil instantly, fights breakouts and reduces redness and irritation for exceptionally soft, clearer looking skin.

• Oil-free
  • MicroClear® Technology
  • Dermatologist-tested

How To Use:-

• Cleanse face twice a day.
  • Wet face and squeeze cleanser into hands.
  • Apply to face and massage gently, avoiding contact with the delicate eye area.
  • Rinse thoroughly.

Active ingredient:-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne treatment).

Inactive ingredients :-

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Glycolic Acid, Glycerin, Steareth-21, Polysorbate 60, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Cetyl Lactate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Menthol, Benzalkonium Chloride, Panthenol, Butylene Glycol, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Green 5, Yellow 5, Blue 1.

Purpose

Acne Treatment

Uses For the treatment of acne.

Warning: For external use only.
When using this product skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time. avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Store at Room Temperature

Directions:
Cleanse face twice a day. Wet face and squeeze cleanser into hands. Apply to face and massage gently, avoiding contact with the delicate eye area. Rinse thoroughly.

Other information:
Store at room temperature. Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.

• Does this dry out the skin? I've noticed that a couple Ne...1 Answers
  • Some time ago I tried the Neutrogena Grapefruit Face Wash...2 Answers
  • I don't break out very often, but when I do it's when I'm...3 Answers
Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne Stress Control® Power-Cream Wash
  • "I love Neutrogena's line of oil-free acne products! I've used them for over a year now. My skin is super sensitive to most acne creams and treatments, but Neutrogena's products always leave my skin feeling fresh and acne free without drying out my skin." in 37 reviews
  • "My skin is super sensitive to most acne creams and treatments, but Neutrogena's products always leave my skin feeling fresh and acne free without drying out my skin." in 2 reviews
  • "Plus it's gentle enough that it doesn't dry out my face. " in 2 reviews
  • "So, for me this didn't work as well as a daily face wash- I bring it out around finals and other stressful times to give my skin a boost. " in 2 reviews
  • "This product worked really well for me." in 1 review
Muriel A.
Riverview
This cream wash is very powerful. You can feel it working on your skin and it is effective at helping my oily skin stay balanced. It is a little harsh, so if you have dry skin, this product might not be for you but if you are looking for a product that gives you a lot for your buck, this one is a good option.
Jackie D.
This face wash does wonders for me. Every night, I use this to wash all the impurities off of my face and use the toner from the same line to finish it off. I've noticed that it keeps my occasional breakouts at bay. It's not harsh at all and it gets my skin feeling squeaky clean.
✨Tara E.
Albuquerque
I’m obsessed with this face wash. It’s the only wash that keeps my acne away!! If I ever forget to use it, I get the inevitable breakout. If and when I’m using this nightly, my skin stays beautifully clear!! Can’t say enough great things about this face wash!!
Katie C.
Wilmington
i really liked this product as it helped with my stress-induced acne during my school years. i’ve never had an acne treatment that spot treated for stress but i am very glad i found this product! nice look too
Kaitlin B.
Tampa
I was struggling with major breakouts on my chin for months and nothing was working for me until I found this cleanser. In a matter of a couple weeks my skin was clearer. This did not irritate or dry out my sensitive skin. It is gentle enough to use everyday but really gets the job done. I have not had another major breakout since I've started to use this. Definitely the best face wash I have ever used.
Kora L.
Whenever I have a lot of exams coming up, I break out with cystic acne from the excess stress buildup. But, if I know that I'll be stressing out, I use this face wash in advance and it definitely helps to prevent a lot of acne from developing. Instead of having patches of acne, I'd end up with maybe a few cystic ones here and there. It doesn't prevent it all, but it truly does help to control it!
Rebecca W.
This face wash definitely works! It’s proactive... I break out less when using this on a regular basis but it’s not reactive.. it won’t clear up a break out completely if used after the break out appears.
Sara R.
Atlanta, GA
Great product and scent! I never had any breakouts while using this product but I just prefer a scrub/exfoliating agent with my face wash! I also feel it didn’t take my eye makeup off as well because it didn’t lather up like a soap, it was more like a cream. Still a great product just not what I was looking for.
Jessica G.
Selinsgrove
I just recently started using this acne wash again because my hormonal, cystic acne has gotten worse. I started using this a few years ago when I was in college because stress made me breakout so bad and this actually helped me tremendously! This is definitely a great face wash for people with hormonal acne!
Emily G.
This has been my go to face wash for years. I can’t use exfoliators due to my eczema and this works just as well without the harsh beads on my skin. You can really feel it cleaning when you use it and I never feel like I need to go back and do just a little more because it didn’t get enough the first wash. I absolutely love this face wash.
Kate B.
Does this burn your skin ? A lot of neutrogena products I have tried burn ?
Alexis T.
I don't break out very often, but when I do it's when I'm stressed or it's hormonal. I also have sensitive skin is this good for sensitive skin?
jaye C.
Hudson, FL
How well does yhis work. Also how long does it take to see results? Thank you
Nandita S.
Some time ago I tried the Neutrogena Grapefruit Face Wash and it completely destroyed my skin (almost like a chemical burn + a bunch of tiny white bumps) I remember later reading many reviews about people having similar experiences with that product. Has anyone had an issue like that with this product? I do have sensitive, normal skin but I've been breaking out this whole summer and would like to fix it.
Megan N.
Fort Wayne, IN
I haven used this product for a while and it doesn't clear my acne but it helps control it more. What products would clear my acne but help with stress like this one? And won't dry out my skin? Or what should I add to my cleansing routine?