BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits :-

Help break the stressful cycle of acne with our simple, easy-to-use creamy acne face wash. This oil-free cleanser is so advanced, it treats acne even before it emerges with the help of powerful MicroClear® Technology. MicroClear® is clinically proven to boost the delivery of acne medicine by unclogging congested pores and help get rid of pimples.

The creamy lather clears oil instantly, fights breakouts and reduces redness and irritation for exceptionally soft, clearer looking skin.

• Oil-free
  • MicroClear® Technology
  • Dermatologist-tested

How To Use:-

• Cleanse face twice a day.
  • Wet face and squeeze cleanser into hands.
  • Apply to face and massage gently, avoiding contact with the delicate eye area.
  • Rinse thoroughly.

Active ingredient:-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne treatment).

Inactive ingredients :-

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Glycolic Acid, Glycerin, Steareth-21, Polysorbate 60, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Cetyl Lactate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Menthol, Benzalkonium Chloride, Panthenol, Butylene Glycol, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Green 5, Yellow 5, Blue 1.

Purpose

Acne Treatment

Uses For the treatment of acne.

Warning: For external use only.
When using this product skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time. avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Store at Room Temperature

Directions:
Cleanse face twice a day. Wet face and squeeze cleanser into hands. Apply to face and massage gently, avoiding contact with the delicate eye area. Rinse thoroughly.

Other information:
Store at room temperature. Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.

• Does this dry out the skin? I've noticed that a couple Ne...1 Answers
  • Some time ago I tried the Neutrogena Grapefruit Face Wash...2 Answers
  • I don't break out very often, but when I do it's when I'm...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I love Neutrogena's line of oil-free acne products! I've used them for over a year now. My skin is super sensitive to most acne creams and treatments, but Neutrogena's products always leave my skin feeling fresh and acne free without drying out my skin." in 37 reviews
  • "My skin is super sensitive to most acne creams and treatments, but Neutrogena's products always leave my skin feeling fresh and acne free without drying out my skin." in 2 reviews
  • "Plus it's gentle enough that it doesn't dry out my face. " in 2 reviews
  • "So, for me this didn't work as well as a daily face wash- I bring it out around finals and other stressful times to give my skin a boost. " in 2 reviews
  • "This product worked really well for me." in 1 review
Jimmaria F.
MOBILE, AL
I love this acne wash. I have tried it all. Proactiv, acne free, Clearasil. ......... it goes on. It's highly effective. It works on my closed comedones and purging. My skin looks so much better now. I don't break out as much anymore. The tube is as it should be, a normal squeeze bottle. Easy to use and the price can't be beat, with how effective this is.  Overnight my acne went down to completely vanishing. I use this wash in sync with The Ordinary Salicylic Acid Treatment. They work great together and are under 15 bucks together. I highly recommend if like me nothing else worked.
Sara R.
Atlanta, GA
Great product and scent! I never had any breakouts while using this product but I just prefer a scrub/exfoliating agent with my face wash! I also feel it didn’t take my eye makeup off as well because it didn’t lather up like a soap, it was more like a cream. Still a great product just not what I was looking for.
Emily G.
This has been my go to face wash for years. I can’t use exfoliators due to my eczema and this works just as well without the harsh beads on my skin. You can really feel it cleaning when you use it and I never feel like I need to go back and do just a little more because it didn’t get enough the first wash. I absolutely love this face wash.
Sarah B.
Saint Albans, WV
This is the single best face wash I have ever used! Every once in a while I forget how great it is and decide to try something else, but I always learn my lesson and come back to the only one that really works for me. I'm 35 years old, but I still have trouble with acne (moreso now than in my teens, actually) and I've been using Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Stress Control Power-Cream Wash to keep it under control since I was in my mid-twenties. If I use it consistently every night, it works beautifully! I added Differen Gel to the mix this year and my skin has never been better.
Heather M.
Newport News
Love this face Wash! It really helps me control my acne, smells so AMAZING (like being at a spa) and I love how inexpensive it is. I’ve been using this product for at least a year now and I would recommend it to anyone who has acne.
Shelby H.
Los Angeles
I use this cleanser every day and it keeps my skin really nice and clear. I always pair it with the stress control scrub to clear out my pores. I’d recommend this to anyone who feels that stress effects their skin. It’s definitely helped me keep mine under control
Kaitlynn V.
This product really irritated my skin. It dries it out insanely bad and caused red dry spots around my eyes. I have never used this product since and that was about 9 months ago. On the plus side it makes you skin smell real fresh
Deanna D.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS STUFF! I have been going through some extremely hard and stressful things the past few months and I was breaking out in painful stress acne all over. In literally one use, I saw a difference! With continued use, after about a week, I was completely clear of any blemishes. It’s been my regular face wash since then and I notice a big difference when I run out or miss a time using it. I can’t recommend it enough!
Sierra G.
Elko, NV
This product can be pretty strong, but it’s perfect for when I’m having bad acne. It’s really good at cleansing my skin and making it feel effectively clean! It’s a little thick, but that doesn’t bother me too much.
Ally M.
Newark, DE
I love this product!!! The smell is actually relaxing and it makes my skin feel so soft and clean. It definitely reduced some of the redness I can get in my skin as well. I would definitely buy this again and recommend it to everyone I know.
Kate B.
Does this burn your skin ? A lot of neutrogena products I have tried burn ?
Alexis T.
I don't break out very often, but when I do it's when I'm stressed or it's hormonal. I also have sensitive skin is this good for sensitive skin?
Nandita S.
Some time ago I tried the Neutrogena Grapefruit Face Wash and it completely destroyed my skin (almost like a chemical burn + a bunch of tiny white bumps) I remember later reading many reviews about people having similar experiences with that product. Has anyone had an issue like that with this product? I do have sensitive, normal skin but I've been breaking out this whole summer and would like to fix it.
Megan N.
Fort Wayne, IN
I haven used this product for a while and it doesn't clear my acne but it helps control it more. What products would clear my acne but help with stress like this one? And won't dry out my skin? Or what should I add to my cleansing routine?
jaye C.
Hudson, FL
How well does yhis work. Also how long does it take to see results? Thank you