BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits :-

Help break the stressful cycle of acne with our simple, easy-to-use creamy acne face wash. This oil-free cleanser is so advanced, it treats acne even before it emerges with the help of powerful MicroClear® Technology. MicroClear® is clinically proven to boost the delivery of acne medicine by unclogging congested pores and help get rid of pimples.

The creamy lather clears oil instantly, fights breakouts and reduces redness and irritation for exceptionally soft, clearer looking skin.

• Oil-free
  • MicroClear® Technology
  • Dermatologist-tested

How To Use:-

• Cleanse face twice a day.
  • Wet face and squeeze cleanser into hands.
  • Apply to face and massage gently, avoiding contact with the delicate eye area.
  • Rinse thoroughly.

Active ingredient:-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne treatment).

Inactive ingredients :-

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Glycolic Acid, Glycerin, Steareth-21, Polysorbate 60, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Cetyl Lactate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Menthol, Benzalkonium Chloride, Panthenol, Butylene Glycol, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Green 5, Yellow 5, Blue 1.

Purpose

Acne Treatment

Uses For the treatment of acne.

Warning: For external use only.
When using this product skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time. avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Store at Room Temperature

Directions:
Cleanse face twice a day. Wet face and squeeze cleanser into hands. Apply to face and massage gently, avoiding contact with the delicate eye area. Rinse thoroughly.

Other information:
Store at room temperature. Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.

• Does this dry out the skin? I've noticed that a couple Ne...1 Answers
  • Some time ago I tried the Neutrogena Grapefruit Face Wash...2 Answers
  • I don't break out very often, but when I do it's when I'm...3 Answers
Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne Stress Control® Power-Cream Wash
  • "I love Neutrogena's line of oil-free acne products! I've used them for over a year now. My skin is super sensitive to most acne creams and treatments, but Neutrogena's products always leave my skin feeling fresh and acne free without drying out my skin." in 37 reviews
  • "My skin is super sensitive to most acne creams and treatments, but Neutrogena's products always leave my skin feeling fresh and acne free without drying out my skin." in 2 reviews
  • "Plus it's gentle enough that it doesn't dry out my face. " in 2 reviews
  • "So, for me this didn't work as well as a daily face wash- I bring it out around finals and other stressful times to give my skin a boost. " in 2 reviews
  • "This product worked really well for me." in 1 review
Deanna D.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS STUFF! I have been going through some extremely hard and stressful things the past few months and I was breaking out in painful stress acne all over. In literally one use, I saw a difference! With continued use, after about a week, I was completely clear of any blemishes. It’s been my regular face wash since then and I notice a big difference when I run out or miss a time using it. I can’t recommend it enough!
Deanna J.
Pleasanton, CA
I’ve only used this a couple of times because my mom uses this and when I ran out of my cleanser I had to use this and I actually liked using this because it made my skin feel fresh and helped combat acne. I think if I used it everyday though, it would dry out my skin. So if you have sensitive skin, I would recommended not using this daily as it would rly put your skin which can cause more breakouts. But otherwise, I do recommend this product!
Sara R.
Atlanta, GA
Great product and scent! I never had any breakouts while using this product but I just prefer a scrub/exfoliating agent with my face wash! I also feel it didn’t take my eye makeup off as well because it didn’t lather up like a soap, it was more like a cream. Still a great product just not what I was looking for.
Sydney S.
Irvine, CA
I absolutely love this cleanser and this line. If I’m having bad breakouts or stressed with school and work this cleanser is a life saver. The cream aspect leaves my face more moisturized than when I washed it, which is great considering all the acids in acne products can be very drying and despite my oily skin, too many acne products will dry it out and make my acne worse. I also love the smell and the feel of it on my face. It is very relaxing and my complexion looks amazing and refreshed after washing. Definitely helps prevents new breakouts. Not entirely sure how their microclear technology works but it works!
Emily G.
This has been my go to face wash for years. I can’t use exfoliators due to my eczema and this works just as well without the harsh beads on my skin. You can really feel it cleaning when you use it and I never feel like I need to go back and do just a little more because it didn’t get enough the first wash. I absolutely love this face wash.
anastasia c.
arnold , MO
I been loving the fact my face has been so clear and only have to put on a matte primer and some blush to even out my cheeks.. I been so stressed this has not only help with my break outs but has helped even my redness out
Katie M.
Gorham
I was skeptical of this stuff when I first tried it. I'm so stressed that I've been having little breakouts along my jaw and cheekbones, and occasionally my chin and forehead, and I didn't think this stuff would help. Lo and behold, since I started using it, my breakouts are so much more under control than they were before. This stuff is a great value. A little goes a long way, so even though it's $7 for a tube, it'll last you at least a couple of months if not longer! Great product!
Madison J.
Lawrence
This is one of my favorite cleansers of all time. I really notice a difference with my random stubborn breakouts with this cleanser. I would definitely recommend, I just wish it was a little cheaper. I feel like I go through it so fast!
Heather M.
Newport News
Love this face Wash! It really helps me control my acne, smells so AMAZING (like being at a spa) and I love how inexpensive it is. I’ve been using this product for at least a year now and I would recommend it to anyone who has acne.
Danielle A.
Lakewood, CA
Super great face wash. It makes your skin feel kind of tingly so you really feel like it’s getting clean and it has just a little bit of exfoliation that helps with the acne too. Definitely remove your makeup before using it though or you get a weird makeup-y mess
Kate B.
Does this burn your skin ? A lot of neutrogena products I have tried burn ?
Alexis T.
I don't break out very often, but when I do it's when I'm stressed or it's hormonal. I also have sensitive skin is this good for sensitive skin?
jaye C.
Hudson, FL
How well does yhis work. Also how long does it take to see results? Thank you
Nandita S.
Some time ago I tried the Neutrogena Grapefruit Face Wash and it completely destroyed my skin (almost like a chemical burn + a bunch of tiny white bumps) I remember later reading many reviews about people having similar experiences with that product. Has anyone had an issue like that with this product? I do have sensitive, normal skin but I've been breaking out this whole summer and would like to fix it.
Megan N.
Fort Wayne, IN
I haven used this product for a while and it doesn't clear my acne but it helps control it more. What products would clear my acne but help with stress like this one? And won't dry out my skin? Or what should I add to my cleansing routine?