Jenny V.
Jenny V.
Los Angeles, CA

Is it really harsh on the skin?
Maria A.
Maria A.
June 24, 2016, 11:39 a.m.
It is more harsh than I would like, I prefer a moisturizing face soap.
June 15, 2016, 2:21 a.m.
Honestly, I would try using Shiseido. It's my absolute favorite brand and is definitely worth the splurge. They have the best cleansers. Neutrogena vonfains sacylic acid in every product ehich can dry out your skin. Not to mention they test on animals, the way I see it is if you have to test in animals obviously there are some chemicals in there which can be harmful to certain skin types.
June 15, 2016, 2:21 a.m.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
July 8, 2014, 12:22 p.m.
Not super harsh! does the job and goes on pretty smoothly where other scrubs make you feel like you scrubbed off a whole layer of skin
English D.
English D.
June 23, 2014, 9:44 a.m.
This isn't harsh on skin at all. I have used it for a few years and have never even had my face feel too dry from using. The microbeds within are not sharp and don't feel like they are just scratching your skin away either!
Erica S.
Erica S.
March 24, 2014, 10:33 a.m.
No not at all :)
Kim Laura P.
Kim Laura P.
Sept. 8, 2013, 2:07 p.m.
No, the beads aren't too harsh, and it leaves the skin feelings very clean and supple!
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.
June 20, 2013, 12:51 a.m.
No not at all.
Tabitha S.
Tabitha S.
June 3, 2013, 10 p.m.
Not harsh on your skin
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
April 10, 2013, 7:33 p.m.
It's not harsh on the skin but I do feel that for the price there are much, much better products that work a lot better. This actually made me stress out more because I broke out more when using this product. This is an Acne Stress Giver. lol
Steffi M.
Steffi M.
March 28, 2013, 7:39 a.m.
No it doesn't, but it takes a while to see an actually change in your skin
Shelly P.
Shelly P.
March 19, 2013, 2:19 p.m.
No not really
Doria R.
Doria R.
March 9, 2013, 10:18 p.m.
Whe I used to use this for my acne it would really dry out my skin so I had to stop using it....
Katie S.
Katie S.
March 7, 2013, 3:12 a.m.
My skin is extremely sensitive and I use this twice a day and it doesn't hurt or burn or bother my skin at all.
Pebbles D.
Pebbles D.
March 6, 2013, 2:34 p.m.
My skin isn't sensitive but if I use this twice a day it peels the skin around my nose, I say use once a day and it shouldn't feel harsh
Patricia M.
Patricia M.
March 4, 2013, 12:11 p.m.
It can be if you have sensitive skin. I would definitely suggest trying it as it does make your skin feel great, soft, and helps clear acne over time. If you do have sensitive skin, use it in small amounts because yes, it can be harsh (especially on the face).
Vanessa B.
Vanessa B.
Feb. 25, 2013, 4:51 p.m.
This product isn't harsh on my skin at all. Plus it doesn't over dry your skin either. It's a great go to wash, especially if you have some acne that you'd like to take care of.
Madeleine L.
Madeleine L.
Feb. 24, 2013, 11:34 a.m.
I've actually had some people with really sensitive skin say that it kind of burns their skin, but that has never happened with me. To me it leaves a really cooling sensation of my skin. This is actually the only think I use on my face and I've been complimented with having really great skin. I would definitely recommend it and if its too harsh then possibly limit your usage.
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Feb. 24, 2013, 8:09 a.m.
Product definitely isn't harsh on the skin. It does take weeks to see results and it acts more as a prevention product than an acne clearing product. I would sugest using Neutrogena acne wash. Its gentle, oil free, and clears away breakouts quickly
Cammie B.
Cammie B.
Feb. 18, 2013, 5:50 a.m.
Not at all, I have pretty sensitive skin and I use this entire line of acne products and my skin has never looked or felt better. It doesn't make your skin extremely dry or irritate it like most acne products.

Join Now