Jenny V.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it really harsh on the skin?
Estrella B.
Estrella B.
10 months, 2 weeks ago
It's perfect for my oily skin.
Maria A.
Maria A.
Madison, WI
1 year, 4 months ago
It is more harsh than I would like, I prefer a moisturizing face soap.
Salinas, CA
1 year, 5 months ago
Honestly, I would try using Shiseido. It's my absolute favorite brand and is definitely worth the splurge. They have the best cleansers. Neutrogena vonfains sacylic acid in every product ehich can dry out your skin. Not to mention they test on animals, the way I see it is if you have to test in animals obviously there are some chemicals in there which can be harmful to certain skin types.
Salinas, CA
1 year, 5 months ago
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Pittsburgh, PA
3 years, 4 months ago
Not super harsh! does the job and goes on pretty smoothly where other scrubs make you feel like you scrubbed off a whole layer of skin
English D.
English D.
Staunton, VA
3 years, 4 months ago
This isn't harsh on skin at all. I have used it for a few years and have never even had my face feel too dry from using. The microbeds within are not sharp and don't feel like they are just scratching your skin away either!
Erica S.
Kim Laura P.
Kim Laura P.
Jersey city, NJ
4 years, 2 months ago
No, the beads aren't too harsh, and it leaves the skin feelings very clean and supple!
Tiffany L.