Jessica H.
The village , OK

How does this fare on sensitive skin? Stay away or okay?

Joanna C.
Joanna C.
Carrollton, MS
1 year, 7 months ago
Honestly, I have very dry acne prone skin and I found that this product made it worse. After using it several days, I started having breakouts worse than before and those deep under the skin type pimples. I quit using it and have since had a lot less acne than when I was using the product.
Callee B.
Callee B.
3 years, 7 months ago
I have pretty sensitive skin, and after using this, my face became very dry. I believe the beads were a little too harsh on my face. If I were to use it again, I definitely wouldn't use it everyday.
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
Chippewa Lake, OH
4 years, 6 months ago
My skin is very sensitive and very acne prone and this product seemed like it was working, but if I used it every day it made me break out even more.
gabrielle p.
gabrielle p.
Farmington, WV
4 years, 6 months ago
It really drys my skin.. after too many washes
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.
CHICAGO, IL
4 years, 7 months ago
It works well on my sensitive combination skin, but I must follow it up with the Triple Action Toner.
Tabitha S.
Tabitha S.
4 years, 7 months ago
I have sensitive skin and it didn't irritate it, but I also didn't find it to be very effective either.
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
4 years, 8 months ago
I have sensitive skin and this works just fine
Jasmin R.
Jasmin R.
Woodside, NY
4 years, 8 months ago
Not really. I have acne prone sensitive skin and this made my skin dry and harsh, but it does work if you use it more than 3 months for effective results.
Serena Y.
Serena Y.
San Francisco, CA
4 years, 8 months ago
If you have oily skin then this is for you. After washing this product off my face I put on a moisture and BAM! It feels very refreshing.
Erica V.
Erica V.
4 years, 8 months ago
It tends to dry out my skin.