Jessica H.
Jessica H.
The Village, OK

How does this fare on sensitive skin? Stay away or okay?
Joanna C.
Joanna C.
June 14, 2016, 4:12 p.m.
Honestly, I have very dry acne prone skin and I found that this product made it worse. After using it several days, I started having breakouts worse than before and those deep under the skin type pimples. I quit using it and have since had a lot less acne than when I was using the product.
Callee B.
Callee B.
June 13, 2014, 3:20 p.m.
I have pretty sensitive skin, and after using this, my face became very dry. I believe the beads were a little too harsh on my face. If I were to use it again, I definitely wouldn't use it everyday.
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
July 9, 2013, 3:12 p.m.
My skin is very sensitive and very acne prone and this product seemed like it was working, but if I used it every day it made me break out even more.
gabrielle p.
gabrielle p.
July 9, 2013, 2:46 a.m.
It really drys my skin.. after too many washes
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.
June 20, 2013, 12:53 a.m.
It works well on my sensitive combination skin, but I must follow it up with the Triple Action Toner.
Tabitha S.
Tabitha S.
June 3, 2013, 9:58 p.m.
I have sensitive skin and it didn't irritate it, but I also didn't find it to be very effective either.
Erica W.
Erica W.
May 24, 2013, 5:49 p.m.
I have sensitive skin and this works just fine
Jasmin R.
Jasmin R.
May 18, 2013, 8:35 p.m.
Not really. I have acne prone sensitive skin and this made my skin dry and harsh, but it does work if you use it more than 3 months for effective results.
Serena Y.
Serena Y.
May 12, 2013, 7:27 p.m.
If you have oily skin then this is for you. After washing this product off my face I put on a moisture and BAM! It feels very refreshing.
Erica V.
Erica V.
May 5, 2013, 4:31 p.m.
It tends to dry out my skin.
Cammie B.
Cammie B.
May 1, 2013, 7:33 p.m.
I have pretty sensitive skin when it comes to many acne washes, I have used this product and the toner from this line as well and I haven't had any problems. Its really not a harsh product, it leaves your skin feeling more refreshed rather than just stripped form being so harsh. So I would say give it a try, it's inexpensive and could be worth it!

Join Now