BY NEUTROGENA #14 in Face Scrubs

Benefits :

Our face scrub for acne-prone skin clears, softens and gently exfoliates to leave skin feeling smooth and even.Many acne solutions merely treat pimples with medicine leaving skin dry and tight. This creamy, super-clearing formula softens and conditions skin while gentle exfoliators sweep away dirt, oil and pore-clogging dead cells.

Its breakthrough MicroClear® Technology is scientifically shown to boost delivery of acne medicine to the source of breakouts. With skin soothers, green tea and cucumber, sensitive acne-prone skin is left feeling soft and smooth instead of over-drying.

• Doesn’t contain plastic microbeads

How To use:

• Cleanse daily.
  • Wet face and apply scrub by massaging face gently, avoiding contact with the delicate eye area.
  • Rinse thoroughly.

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne treatment).

Inactive ingredients :-

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Glycolic Acid, Glycerin, Polysorbate 60, Steareth-21, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Cetyl Lactate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Microcrystalline Wax, Sodium Hydroxide, Xanthan Gum, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Fragrance, Disodium EDTA, Menthol, Benzalkonium Chloride, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Sodium Benzotriazolyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, Butylene Glycol, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Green 5, Yellow 5, Blue 1.

Use : For the treatment of acne.

Warnings
For external use only.
When using this product skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical medication at a time.
avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.

Sunburn Alert:

This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skins sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.

Directions:
Cleanse daily. Wet face and apply scrub by massaging face gently, avoiding contact with the delicate eye area.Rinse thoroughly.

Other Information : Store at Room Temperature.

• Does this irritate sensitive skin?3 Answers
  • Does this dry out your skin?3 Answers
  • I've been looking for something that would help clear out my acne...1 Answers
Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne Stress Control® Power-Clear Scrub
  • "This face wash is amazing! I have sensitive skin that is acne prone, but this face wash truly helps fight off and get rid of blemishes!! And it has a cool tingle when the air hits it! :)) " in 218 reviews
  • "It is definitely something I would repurchase and use in between my normal face wash just because I've gotten more effective results then!" in 61 reviews
  • "I looooooove loooove love this face scrub, I've been using it for years on end and it works so well on my face , 10/10 would recommend<3" in 13 reviews
  • "I used this for many years a long time ago, it makes your skin feel tingly and clean and scrubs away dead skin very well." in 12 reviews
  • "When I first started using it, it kind of made my face dry out but I found that a really good moisturizer mixed with just a little bit of vaseline will keep my face not oily but just right." in 11 reviews
Berneta A.
Whistler , BC
I used to use this religiously when I was in high school to treat acne breakouts. Out of the entire Neutrogena acne stress line this is the best cleanser in my opinion. The microbeads that are in the scrub do a really great job of getting all of that guck out of your pores and I really love the cucumber as well as green tea extract that is in this scrub. The only reason of why it lost a star is that while it’s great at treating existing breakouts and bringing down the size of your acne it doesn’t really do a full job of preventing the breakouts fro happening. You will still get breakouts if you suffer from a severe case of that or cystic acne. I think that this is a pretty good scrub to use during the wintertime because it’s not overly drying. Overall after having used so many different types of brands and now having shifted to Korean beauty skincare I think this is a great choice if you are in high school but for more mature skin I would not recommend it.
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
I ended up with this after accidentally ordering the scrub instead of the cream cleanser on Amazon. (The cream cleanser is my Holy Grail)! (I ordered two of them too, so I got stuck). Both of them a free of Sodium Laureth Sulfate and have green tea and cucumber, which are excellent skin soothers, so I knew I would be able to make do with the product at hand.

Though this has scrubbing beads, this scrub is not rough or abrasive by any means, which I like. Because of that, I'm able to use this cleanser twice daily.

The way to get the most out of a salicylic acid product is to let it sit on your face for about a minute or so before rinsing off. If you rinse it off too soon, you aren't allowing it to penetrate into your skin. Salicylic acid penetrates deep into your pores and it needs time to do so.

This is a really good facial scrub and it gets my seal of approval.
Maria S.
I am a huge fan of Neutrogena products but there are moments when i pourchase a product that just doesn't do anything for me and this one was one of them.
I've tried this product before and to be honest it did nothing for my acne. It did remove any makeup I had left and it left my skin soft to the touch but there are other products that can do the same thing. I purchased this to help me with my acne but it was a epic fail.
Only because this was a fail doesn't mean I won't be purchasing from them. Like I said I am a huge Neutrogena fan!
Dolly L.
My sister and I used to swear by this product. Whenever we had a pimple or small breakout, we would cleanse our face with this and rub the exfoliation beads over the pimple/area of acne. It could have been a mentality thing, but from what I witnessed, this product really does work for acne. It will dry out your skin (as per usual almost all acne skin products do), so you just have to moisturize and the pimple will be gone before you know it.
Crystal P.
I am in love with this fade scrub. Omg. Getting in the tub after a long day placing this on my face in a tub. Definitely a plan. The products has an amazing feeling to the product and leaves the skin very clean and smooth feeling. I really love the gentle feel and smell to the product especially with having sensitive skin!
Courtney A.
Winter Park, FL
Neutragena acne products are some of my favorite products due to them being oil-free! My skin is naturally oily and it is such a blessing to have a product that won't make my skin feel even more oily! The best part is, it keeps your skin from feeling overly oily and also helps to ensure that it does dry out either! The perfect combination for sensitive skin gals like me. Try it if you haven't already!
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
This is a creamy formula that has a nice menthol tingle. However, it contains plastic beads that contaminate natural bodies of water and kill fish. It also still dries out my skin and has caused several breakouts. I wouldn't recommend for anyone with sensitive skin. BHA/salicylic acid is a good spot treatment but very harsh for everyday use in a facial wash! There are better acne control methods out there!
Taylir W.
The way this product made my skin feel after I put it on was very fresh and clean. The smell wasn’t bad and the price was good too. It helped with my acne as far as simple pimples go but it didn’t nothing for my cystic acne. I still use this product about once a week. Would recommend for someone who has minor acne.
Maggie M.
Sacramento, CA
This is a great drugstore product to help clear your skin. It definitely helps with getting rid of acne it doesn’t work overnight but the more you use it the more effective it is. I love how it exfoliates the face and gives me smooth skin and helps get rid of Whitehead’s which is amazing and it’s super affordable
Emily R.
COLUMBIA, SC
This is an average scrub, but is good for those who need Salicylic Acid to clear and prevent breakouts. With such a high amount, it was very drying for my skin, but helped to prevent breakouts in my acne prone skin. It's probably not great for people who have very sensitive or problems with dry skin.
Nia T.
Sylmar, CA
Does this dry out your skin?
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Does this have a strong smell?
Jenny V.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it really harsh on the skin?
Jessica H.
The village , OK
How does this fare on sensitive skin? Stay away or okay?
Elvida G.
Does this help pop up acne?