BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits :

Our face scrub for acne-prone skin clears, softens and gently exfoliates to leave skin feeling smooth and even.Many acne solutions merely treat pimples with medicine leaving skin dry and tight. This creamy, super-clearing formula softens and conditions skin while gentle exfoliators sweep away dirt, oil and pore-clogging dead cells.

Its breakthrough MicroClear® Technology is scientifically shown to boost delivery of acne medicine to the source of breakouts. With skin soothers, green tea and cucumber, sensitive acne-prone skin is left feeling soft and smooth instead of over-drying.

• Doesn’t contain plastic microbeads

How To use:

• Cleanse daily.
  • Wet face and apply scrub by massaging face gently, avoiding contact with the delicate eye area.
  • Rinse thoroughly.

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne treatment).

Inactive ingredients :-

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Glycolic Acid, Glycerin, Polysorbate 60, Steareth-21, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Cetyl Lactate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Microcrystalline Wax, Sodium Hydroxide, Xanthan Gum, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Fragrance, Disodium EDTA, Menthol, Benzalkonium Chloride, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Sodium Benzotriazolyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, Butylene Glycol, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Green 5, Yellow 5, Blue 1.

Use : For the treatment of acne.

Warnings
For external use only.
When using this product skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical medication at a time.
avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.

Sunburn Alert:

This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skins sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.

Directions:
Cleanse daily. Wet face and apply scrub by massaging face gently, avoiding contact with the delicate eye area.Rinse thoroughly.

Other Information : Store at Room Temperature.

• Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne Stress Control® Power-Clear Scr...1 Answers
  • How does this product work on sensitive skin? Is it too h...1 Answers
  • Does this irritate sensitive skin?4 Answers
Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne Stress Control® Power-Clear Scrub
  • "This face wash is amazing! I have sensitive skin that is acne prone, but this face wash truly helps fight off and get rid of blemishes!! And it has a cool tingle when the air hits it! :)) " in 218 reviews
  • "It is definitely something I would repurchase and use in between my normal face wash just because I've gotten more effective results then!" in 61 reviews
  • "I looooooove loooove love this face scrub, I've been using it for years on end and it works so well on my face , 10/10 would recommend<3" in 13 reviews
  • "I used this for many years a long time ago, it makes your skin feel tingly and clean and scrubs away dead skin very well." in 12 reviews
  • "When I first started using it, it kind of made my face dry out but I found that a really good moisturizer mixed with just a little bit of vaseline will keep my face not oily but just right." in 11 reviews
Katie S.
Loveland, CO
This product was all right and the ingredients were on point with treating acne however I never saw any results with this product or the three-step kit it came in. I did end up picking up a higher and product line with the same ingredients in had better results so I don't know what that means exactly. This product smelled nice though and felt as if it was working. It did leave my skin feeling a little dry though and I needed to use more moisturizer while using it.
Ning L.
Irvine , CA
Neutrogena has officially been my go-to brand for acne. I have sensitive, combination, prone to break out skin so finding the right acne cleanser has been key for me to help w breakouts and preventing them from happening. It wasn’t too hash where my skin would turn red and dry. I’d use to daily at first and then every other day, eventually to when I needed it or after sweaty workout. Best feeling is the after using the face wash immediately felt fresh and clean!
Zekije L.
A big fan of this line. I exfoliate every 3 days with the stress control scrub and I feel it’s effective at helping me fight my breakout and helping in the prevention of more break outs. I do tend to break out when I’m under a lot of stress, so I’m glad they created a line for such breakouts. It feels a little rough on the skin, but not overly harsh. A little drying, but not a deal breaker for me. Worth a try if you get stress pimples.
Nicole a.
I was told by my dermatologist that Neutrogena is a reliable brand that would be safe on my skin. Because of that, I tend to gravitate toward their stuff. I also think they do a good job branding and advertising, because most of my acne comes from stress, and that's why I bought this scrub. In particularly stressful times in my life when I'm breaking out, this tube tends to save my face.
Cammie W.
Opp, AL
This definitely helped clear my face up and keep it clear. It is reasonably priced - just a little more than what I'd like to pay for a drugstore brand. I've used it multiple times over the years. It will fight whiteheads, but not necessarily blackheads. Overall, I recommend this product!
emma t.
Purchased at: Walmart
i’ve had a very difficult time dealing with acne for the longest time. i’ve been on prescription meds for way too long, decided to try this. i’ve noticed a difference in just one use! literally has been my lifesaver! very gentle, but so so effective. wouldn’t try anything else! love it!
Stephanie L.
Charlotte
neutrogena has always been my go to brand for facial cleansers.  I do get acne when I am stressed so this definitely came in handy during my times of need!  it felt good on my face and didn't leave a weird residue feeling afterwards.  helped get rid of acne
Jayci H.
Tooele
i have hormonal cystic acne so while this product may not completely get rid of all my acne it does leave my skin feeling clean and refreshed. the beads in this arent to rough on the skin either which is nice for those with sensitive skin.! i would recommend to others.
Brittney B.
West Valley City, UT
Purchased at: Target
This is an affordable scrub that can be found at most drugstores. I have oily skin with large pores and I didn’t like this scrub because it didn’t seem to clean or exfoliate my skin enough. However, I think you would like this better if you have dry or sensitive skin.
Keanna G.
Brooklyn, NY
This product did not help with my present acne much but prevented future . It did however help my skin to be less oily. And I guess that caused less future acne. But when my bottle finished, before I had a chance to but another my face broke out rapidly.
Nia T.
Sylmar, CA
Does this dry out your skin?
Kelly T.
Central , SC
Does this have a strong smell?
Jenny V.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it really harsh on the skin?
Jessica H.
Oklahoma City, OK
How does this fare on sensitive skin? Stay away or okay?
Elvida G.
Does this help pop up acne?