Skin CareFacial SkincareFace ScrubsNeutrogena
Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Stress Control Power-Clear Scrub

Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne Stress Control® Power-Clear Scrub

Oil-Free Acne Stress Control® Power-Clear Scrub

What is the best product to get rid of acne?
Do you feel ttys product is overly drying in the first few days of use?
Start your review of Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne Stress Control® Power-Clear Scrub!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
This face wash is amazing! I have sensitive skin that is acne prone, but this face wash truly helps fight off and get rid of blemishes!! And it has a cool tingle when the air hits it! :)) in reviews
It is definitely something I would repurchase and use in between my normal face wash just because I've gotten more effective results then!in reviews
I looooooove loooove love this face scrub, I've been using it for years on end and it works so well on my face , 10/10 would recommend <3in reviews
I used this for many years a long time ago, it makes your skin feel tingly and clean and scrubs away dead skin very well.in reviews
When I first started using it, it kind of made my face dry out but I found that a really good moisturizer mixed with just a little bit of vaseline will keep my face not oily but just right.in reviews
Orlando , FL
Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne Stress Control® Power-Clear Scrub uploaded by Kayla D.
I love this product a lot. It does an amazing job of exfoliating my skin but not being to harsh on it. It’s a cream exfoliate so it’s good for people with dry/combination skin. It also contains green tea, cucumber, and other skin soothing ingredients that help with irritated and inflamed skin.
Kingsport, TN
Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne Stress Control® Power-Clear Scrub uploaded by Regan S.
Purchased at: Target
THIS STUFF HURTS. IT MADE MY SKIN BURN AND CAUSED ME TO TURN SO FREAKIN RED. My skin burned after using anything except Vaseline for a few days. Even water hurt. I do not recommend this at all. Don’t even consider it. I’m posting a picture that’s hard for me to share but I don’t want people to suffer.
Grand Prairie, TX
Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne Stress Control® Power-Clear Scrub uploaded by Griselda S.
Love this scrub leaves my skin so soft and feeling so refreshed! Makes my skin glow!
Hermon, ME
Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne Stress Control® Power-Clear Scrub uploaded by Olivia S.
Purchased at: Walmart
An amazing scrub I use nightly, whether I’m wearing makeup that day or not. I’m an absolute fan and it is for sure my go-to. My skin always feels clean and refreshed and it has for sure helped with my acne and reduced a lot of the redness and white heads. It has yet to dry out my skin or cause more breakouts; I have very sensitive skin so finding a product like this has been for sure a life saver! I definitely recommend this product to people who do have sensitive skin or even normal, oily, etc. This was a great purchase and wasn’t too expensive either, I bought this in the beginning of 2019 and haven’t found a reason to change my nightly scrub yet!
Lompoc
Cleared up my skin after a couple weeks of using the product. In my opinion it did the job pretty efficiently
Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne Stress Control® Power-Clear Scrub uploaded by Joann W.
I like it .when my kids come home if they shower they help me us it .I am kind hard on my face I guess. I put this on one of those face brushes from dollar tree and scrub my face not every day .about 2 a month time for a new one lol
Nesbit, MS
I bought this product for my son breakouts due to puberty and playing sport. The results are amazing , less acne and dryer skin. Removed the oils and dirt that clog the pores. It also has a refreshing scent that is minty scent.
Dundalk, MD
Light scent with a cleaning power with scrubbing beads! I use this every morning and night followed by a moisturizer
Gainesville, GA
Leaves my face feeling clean. My face has stayed clear since I have started using this and my pores seem to be clearing as well.
Watertown , MA
I really didn't find that this product worked for me. But it did great for my sisters face!

119 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
MIAMI, FL
il y a 3 mois
Sarah L. il y a 3 mois
I have oily skin and I use this product. It works really well. I've tried many different types of face wash, and nothing has compared yet.