Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne Stress Control® Power-Clear Scrub
Our face scrub for acne-prone skin clears, softens and gently exfoliates to leave skin feeling smooth and even.Many acne solutions merely treat pimples with medicine leaving skin dry and tight. This creamy, super-clearing formula softens and conditions skin while gentle exfoliators sweep away dirt, oil and pore-clogging dead cells.
Its breakthrough MicroClear® Technology is scientifically shown to boost delivery of acne medicine to the source of breakouts. With skin soothers, green tea and cucumber, sensitive acne-prone skin is left feeling soft and smooth instead of over-drying.
- Doesn’t contain plastic microbeads
How To use:
- Cleanse daily.
- Wet face and apply scrub by massaging face gently, avoiding contact with the delicate eye area.
- Rinse thoroughly.
Active ingredient :-
Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne treatment).
Inactive ingredients :-
Water, Cetyl Alcohol, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Glycolic Acid, Glycerin, Polysorbate 60, Steareth-21, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Cetyl Lactate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Microcrystalline Wax, Sodium Hydroxide, Xanthan Gum, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Fragrance, Disodium EDTA, Menthol, Benzalkonium Chloride, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Sodium Benzotriazolyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, Butylene Glycol, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Green 5, Yellow 5, Blue 1.
Use : For the treatment of acne.
For external use only.
When using this product skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical medication at a time.
avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skins sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
Cleanse daily. Wet face and apply scrub by massaging face gently, avoiding contact with the delicate eye area.Rinse thoroughly.
Other Information : Store at Room Temperature.see more...
Top Questions See all 338 Q&A
- "This face wash is amazing! I have sensitive skin that is acne prone, but this face wash truly helps fight off and get rid of blemishes!! And it has a cool tingle when the air hits it! :)) " in 218 reviews
- "It is definitely something I would repurchase and use in between my normal face wash just because I've gotten more effective results then!" in 61 reviews
- "I looooooove loooove love this face scrub, I've been using it for years on end and it works so well on my face , 10/10 would recommend<3" in 13 reviews
- "I used this for many years a long time ago, it makes your skin feel tingly and clean and scrubs away dead skin very well." in 12 reviews
- "When I first started using it, it kind of made my face dry out but I found that a really good moisturizer mixed with just a little bit of vaseline will keep my face not oily but just right." in 11 reviews
Though this has scrubbing beads, this scrub is not rough or abrasive by any means, which I like. Because of that, I'm able to use this cleanser twice daily.
The way to get the most out of a salicylic acid product is to let it sit on your face for about a minute or so before rinsing off. If you rinse it off too soon, you aren't allowing it to penetrate into your skin. Salicylic acid penetrates deep into your pores and it needs time to do so.
This is a really good facial scrub and it gets my seal of approval.
I've tried this product before and to be honest it did nothing for my acne. It did remove any makeup I had left and it left my skin soft to the touch but there are other products that can do the same thing. I purchased this to help me with my acne but it was a epic fail.
Only because this was a fail doesn't mean I won't be purchasing from them. Like I said I am a huge Neutrogena fan!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos