BY NEUTROGENA

Our cleansing pads treat face acne even before it emerges. Sweep away pore-clogging oil and makeup with these easy-to-use cleansing pads, featuring MicroClear® Technology and acne-fighting ingredient, Salicylic Acid. Perfect for your nighttime skin care routine, you can keep it by your bedside to use in place of a regular rinse-off cleanser or whenever you can't get to a sink.

HOW TO USE:

Directions:

• Cleanse skin thoroughly before applying this product.
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.

INGREDIENTS:

Active ingredient: Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients:

Water, Alcohol Denat., Butylene Glycol, PPG-5-ceteth-20, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Sodium Citrate, Fragrance, Cocamidopropyl Pg-dimonium Chloride Phosphate, PEG/PPG-20/6 Dimethicone, Sodium Hydroxide, Benzalkonium Chloride, Cetyl Lactate, Disodium Edta.

• Se usa por la noche o día ??Neutrona es una marca muy bue...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this out i'm looking three years now but...1 Answers
  • How does this work with oily skin? I've read that it can ...3 Answers
chloë s.
Anderson, CA
I won't lie, I love a lot of neutregena products, I use their pore refining toner (it works amazing) and I also used to use the hydro boost moisterizer (which was also amazing) ... but some products really don't work for my skin type. I am an oily combo , I am oily for the most part, but during the summer my face can be dry. Anyways, after using this product my face started to have a sting to it. I didn't think much of it and used it one more time and my face had a very harsh allergic reaction. My face burned and at least one layer of skin was gone. I couldn't put anything on it for a few weeks... but I called neutregena and they refunded me. I don't mean to say anything bad about the product or company, I just hope this can inform anyone thinking of buying this product. Definitely if you feel like your face is tingling/stinging a tiny bit, just discontinue your use. Hope this helps - soph xx
Ali F.
Greenup, KY
My favorite way to wash away the dirt and grime from the day is with cleansing pads. They’re quick and easy and they get the job done. I think this is a great brand and feel super squeaky clean after use. I just wish all brands could create a smell that was tolerable. Being sensitive to smell I can’t tolerate the way many of these products smell. Especially cleansers.
Enny O.
Houston
I didn’t really see any difference when I was using it; however, the “oil-free acne stress control paste version” worked to a certain extent. I stopped using it mainly because it wouldn’t get rid of the bad breakout I experienced last year after using another product that skin reacted to. This product works if your skin isn’t experiencing something severe or something that needs a strong skincare product or a dermatologist recommendations.
Dakota J.
It is a little pricey for face wipes but I have used and loved them for years and  continue to buy them. I definitely recommend them! I buy them at Walmart which is probably the best place to buy them based on price, but you are able to buy them at really any store. Target, cvs, Walgreens, even giant eagle sells them!
Aline S.
Morristown, NJ
It is pretty strong on my skin so it is perfect for when that acne comes once a month! It helps keeping my skin clean and fights against the pimples. It is very affordable so a great fix for those days! Otherwise I wouldn’t recommend to use on daily basis if you have some sort of sensitivity skin.
Bethany B.
Piedmont, SC
I love these!! They are amazing for the times when I feel like my skin is just going nuts and I’ve broken out all over my face. (Let’s be honest, usually is when I’m stressed. Haha!) This product always leaves my skin feeling refreshed and super clean.

Make sure to wash your face and remove your makeup before using these. That way you are really getting the product into the pores where it belongs to clean out your skin and clear up that acne!
Felicia H.
The Neutrogena Acne Stress Control cleansing pads are fantastic for a quick swipe at the end of your face washing routine or for on the go cleaning. They do help heal acne sores but don’t seem to keep them at bay completely. However for the price and convenience I would recommend them!!
Hannah E.
Plainfield
Purchased at: Walmart
This was all i used to wash my face as a kid. It’s kinda of harsh and has a pretty potent smell. I used these for over a year but after a while my skin care routine got more complex and and they were no longer cutting it. They’re a really quick way to cleanse your skin! I’d definitely recommend to people who just want something quick.
Megan P.
Greenbrier , AR
These are pretty harsh on my skin and kind of abrasive, but I have pretty sensitive skin. I think this product would work well for someone who has normal skin that doesn’t get irritated easily. I would recommend to friends but personally would not buy them for myself again.
Marie M.
Wheeling, WV
Purchased at: Walmart
Didn’t really tell a difference in my acne with use but not sure if used long enough. It’s VERY drying so this would be great for very oily skin types more So than dry skin types. Even combo skins may be able to get by using this with minimum flaking. Very pungent rubbing alcohol type of smell. Typical cleansing pads smell of the 90s. Neutrogena® Oil-free Acne Stress Control® Night Cleansing Pads
Stephanie V.
Does this help with breakouts at night?
Kendra V.
Does this dry out skin at all?
Lindsey M.
Lexington, KY
How does this work with oily skin? I've read that it can dry your skin out, which can make your skin overcompensate and make your skin even more oily. Anyone with oily skin try it?
Maridania C.
Doral, FL
Does it come in pads in the form of circles? And how does it apply? Whole face or areas in specific?
LaToya T.
Stoughton, MA
Do you prefer cleansing pads or face wash?

Amazon