Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Stress Control® Night Cleansing Pads uploaded by Michelle F.Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Stress Control® Night Cleansing Pads uploaded by Kathy G.Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Stress Control® Night Cleansing Pads uploaded by Heather I.

BY NEUTROGENA

Oil-Free Acne Stress Control® Night Cleansing Pads treat acne even before it emerges. Sweep away pore-clogging oil and makeup with these easy-to-use cleansing pads, featuring powerful Microclear® technology. Use in place of a regular rinse-off cleanser at bedside or whenever you can't get to a sink.

• Microclear® technology
  • Great for night cleansing of pore-clogging oil and makeup

• Se usa por la noche o día ??Neutrona es una marca muy buena sólo ...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this out i'm looking three years now but my acne...1 Answers
  • How does this work with oily skin? I've read that it can dry your...2 Answers
Yadira O.
Brentwood, NY
I love these!!!! I buy these repeatedly because I don't like to run out of it. I find myself using this product the most during school time because I get stressed from papers that need to be due or something and I start to break out or my face gets really bad. I take one of the pads and massage it around my whole face more so on the areas where needed and then I let my skin take in the product and I go to sleep and literally in a couple of hours or so you feel a difference and I just love it! Not everyone has the same results but I definitely see results for myself when using this product, and I've had it since high school so I'd say about 5-6 years strong using the same product.
Sierra B.
Mineral Wells, WV
I love the idea of any cleansing pads in general. They are great for people who tend to be too lazy or tired to wash their face at night. It's so easy to lay in bed and wipe your face down with a pad really quickly! I have tried many brands, from Walmart shelves to expensive high end products. Neutrogena has great formulas and I have found that it leaves my face feeling extremely clean and smooth. The only downfall to this product is that overuse has caused my face to feel dry in the past, but the label clearly warns against that! Great product.
Jackie C.
Abbeville, SC
If you know me, then you know I breakout easily not too bad but enough for me to stress over. I have a daily routine but for some reason I could not get my breakouts under control. So I looked into products and tried MANY over night treatments. FINALLY finding the Neutrogena Acne Stress Control Night Cleansing Pads! Now that I have added that to my routine, I can honestly say I go to bed at ease knowing that I won't be broke out every where the next morning. I can tell a difference in my face and confidence!
Sharifa L.
I highly recommend these pads to any and all of my friends because you can feel the effects working on your skin. I would not suggest these for someone who has sensitive skin because there can be a bit of a tingling sensation however it does depend on your skin type. I use these maybe twice a week along with my nipple skin care regimen and I found that it works very well with the other products that use. and I would say that it is worth the money because you get a lot of pads in
one container
Leilani S.
Since our family is moving a lot for my husbands job, my skin has been unbalanced and angry. I have oily skin and needed a quick toner to use after my nightly face washing. These pre soaked pads are quick and easy to swipe on prior to face cream. After using it for about a month, I have noticed a definite change in my skin, smoothr and less prone to pimples. Medicinal smell disappears afters 5-10 minutes and doesn't dry my face like other toners in the past. Will continue to purchase.
Rachel M.
Tucson, AZ
Okay, so, I have constant anxiety and I get stress pimples easy and I've always had bad acne sense 5th grade to the point of developing cysts on my face no matter what I did and as I got into my teenage years I've used these every month and it deffinately helped keep my acar under control and keep my face nice and clear. And I have really really oily skin, I actually have combination skin and this stuff doesn't irritate or anything or make my skin peel like other products.
Heather W.
I absolutely love the entire Neutrogena skin care line. They have so much variety and consistently great products! My dermatologist actually recommended their products over the expensive medicated stuff. I dealt with moderate acne, and used Neutrogena to fix it. These cleansing pads, in particular, work great and are super convenient to use. They are a little bit on the pricey side, but I would say that they are worth every penny!
Scarlett F.
I love Neutrogena skin products. However, I found that their makeup remover/cleanser can dry out my skin a bit. I do have very oily skin and this really balances it out without over drying. It clears up my acne very fast. I only used it for a few days and saw improvements. It leaves my skin feeling refreshed and soft. It has a slight chilling effect when applied and the texture is creamy. I love it!
Talia G.
Marietta, GA
I really like this product! After using it for a week I saw amazing results! My acne looked a lot better. I usually use this in the morning instead of at night. I have used this product many times. The only problem that i have is that it's really harsh on my skin and dries it out. The smell is really strong as well. I would totally recommend this product to anyone who is looking for fast results.
Autumn C.
I have combination, sensitive skin so finding a product right for me can be a chore. When my skin breaks out I want something that will help heal my breakouts as well as keep my skin from drying out. I purchased Neutrogena acne stress control pads for a fair price as target. I love the way they worked! It minimized my breakouts and didn't over dry my skin. I would definitely purchase this again.
Kendra V.
Does this dry out skin at all?
Stephanie V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this help with breakouts at night?
Lindsey M.
Lexington, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this work with oily skin? I've read that it can dry your skin out, which can make your skin overcompensate and make your skin even more oily. Anyone with oily skin try it?
LaToya T.
Stoughton, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you prefer cleansing pads or face wash?
Taylor H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been wanting a product to control my acne. Does this really help with that? Do you have any problems with this product burning or breaking out your face? I have tried a few things and they were okay.