BY NEUTROGENA

Our cleansing pads treat face acne even before it emerges. Sweep away pore-clogging oil and makeup with these easy-to-use cleansing pads, featuring MicroClear® Technology and acne-fighting ingredient, Salicylic Acid. Perfect for your nighttime skin care routine, you can keep it by your bedside to use in place of a regular rinse-off cleanser or whenever you can't get to a sink.

HOW TO USE:

Directions:

• Cleanse skin thoroughly before applying this product.
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.

INGREDIENTS:

Active ingredient: Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne medication).

Inactive ingredients:

Water, Alcohol Denat., Butylene Glycol, PPG-5-ceteth-20, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Sodium Citrate, Fragrance, Cocamidopropyl Pg-dimonium Chloride Phosphate, PEG/PPG-20/6 Dimethicone, Sodium Hydroxide, Benzalkonium Chloride, Cetyl Lactate, Disodium Edta.

• Se usa por la noche o día ??Neutrona es una marca muy buena sólo ...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this out i'm looking three years now but my acne...1 Answers
  • How does this work with oily skin? I've read that it can dry your...2 Answers
jolëtte R.
Snellville, GA
As a student, it's only normal to be stressed out due to a test, quiz, etc. These simple and easy to use pads can help! After you complete your normal face wash process, dry your face and carefully wipe your face with one of these pads. Though it is rather strong, I would recommend this product to those with sensitive skin as it really gets any leftover dirt in pores.
Ella P.
Portland , OR
These are pretty typical, I think they all work the same. I don't use these regularly just when needed which for me is maybe twice a month or for two weeks when it's time to get my depo shot. I think there are cheaper ones that do the same, I got these at ulta.
Ryanne M.
Manhattan, KS
In high school i used to use these all the time! I thought they were good prices but i thought it was harsh on my skin and dried it out. I do not really use this product anymore
Vero G.
Las Vegas, NV
This review will be long. But it needs to be in order for y'all to understand why I feel so strongly...

These are a God send!
I have tried many products before but nothing, not even the strongest, has worked liked these have. These are truly (I know this'll sound quite exaggerated but it is not) miraculous!
For most of my teenage and young adult life, I've had very mild (at most) acne. Nothing too bad. The worst was always hormonal. But I still always wanted clearer skin. So a few summers back I decided to try Proactiv once again. (Used it back in high school.) It was the absolute WORST experience of my life! I broke out SO BAD! Cystic acne all over my face. I never suffered from that before then. I tried for months to get rid of it and nothing seemed to work. Only one thing seemed to be left. Last resort--dermatologist. After some research I found out that that would truly need to be the last resort because the medicine they'd need to prescribe was SO strong, one needs to be (mentally) evaluated first. (At least that's what I remember reading.) That's scared me a little.
And then I came across these little pads. Pure accident, really. I was so tired of trying so many products, I decided I was giving up and just wanted something simple. Something that made me, at least, feel like it was doing *something* without all the tiresome work and effort I put into previous products.
It took a few weeks for me to notice a difference, but it happened. My skin was SO much clearer. My Cystic acne reduced dramatically. (I use these with CeraVe SA Renewing Lotion.) I was finally not ashamed to go out and have people stare at my face. (It was so bad that I'd always have my head down because I was so embarrassed at how horrible my face was. For those that have/are suffering with Cystic acne know just how tormenting that is. Knowing that no mater how much makeup you use, people can always see the bumps. And not wearing makeup was even more grueling.😔)
I honestly can't live without these. I am so grateful that I found them.
Jena B.
I love these. I really feel like they help control my acne when I get it. They tend to burn a little but not too bad. They are sold at drug stores and are a good price.
Gaby C.
Kent
I really like these. They don’t make my normally sensitive skin flare up or cause dryness. My only problem is that they have a strong smell and it suck to use it for that reason. Other than that I haven’t had any problems with my acne since using these!
Stephanie S.
Knox, IN
Love these oil free pads!! I have oily skin and these make my face feel so good at the end of the day and even when I wake up the next day! Easy to use and easy to buy at my local stores! Would definitely recommend
Darian C.
These cleansing pads weren't bad but they weren't great either. Some days they would have a burning sensation but other days they would be fine on my skin. They didn't help my skin at all they more of dried it out
anastasia c.
Arnold, MO
Helps remove excess makeup you didn’t get off and helps with break outs on of the few things I can use from this brand i wouldn’t use it everyday because it would make my dry oily skin even more dry
Hannah C.
Republic, MO
I gave this a shot. It doesn't seem to work. It says it treats acting for it emerges, but I have noticed I have broken out more while using it then when I'm not using anything at all.
Kendra V.
Does this dry out skin at all?
Stephanie V.
Does this help with breakouts at night?
Lindsey M.
Lexington, KY
How does this work with oily skin? I've read that it can dry your skin out, which can make your skin overcompensate and make your skin even more oily. Anyone with oily skin try it?
LaToya T.
stoughton, MA
Do you prefer cleansing pads or face wash?
Taylor H.
I have been wanting a product to control my acne. Does this really help with that? Do you have any problems with this product burning or breaking out your face? I have tried a few things and they were okay.