Neutrogena Ntg Normal & Combo Skin Gel Clnsr 186Ml #1

Neutrogena Ntg Normal & Combo Skin Gel Clnsr 186Ml #1

186 mL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Neutrogena Ntg Normal & Combo Skin Gel Clnsr 186Ml #1!
How would you rate this product?
Mount Pearl , NL
Neutrogena Ntg Normal & Combo Skin Gel Clnsr 186Ml #1 uploaded by Katie P.
I loved using this gel cleanser as it made my skin look so beautiful, it didn’t bother my skin at all. There is a light scent but not overwhelming, and it also lathers really nicely. One more thing I love is the bright bottle so it is easy to pick out on a shelf! Definitely would recommend this!
Richmond Hill, ON
Neutrogena Ntg Normal & Combo Skin Gel Clnsr 186Ml #1 uploaded by Karyna O.
I’ve received this one as a sample from Chick advisor and been really surprised at how good it is. I mostly use some of the middle-high end brand cleansers but this one is definitely worth attention. Cleans great, doesn’t leave any dirt, smells good and foams really well
I received this product as a free sample and I have been using this for the past couple of days. I use it twice a day (morning and night). The cleanser lathers very well and is gentle on my skin. I have an oily t-zone and this product has helped a lot with removing the excess oil. My skin looks clean, hydrated and smooth. Amazing experience so far!

Looking for your answer?