BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

Get smooth, even, long-lasting and natural-looking coverage that’s clinically proven to improve your skin's natural tone and texture in four weeks. The 12-hour-long wear makeup instantly erases the look of skin imperfections using a Tone Correcting Complex—an exclusive blend of nourishing antioxidants, soy, Vitamins A, C, E, and light diffusing powders. Plus the SPF 20 will help protect your skin from sun damage.

Benefits

HOW TO USE

• Shake well.
  • Apply before sun exposure.
  • For a flawless look, dab makeup lightly onto face, then blend using gentle strokes in an upward and outward motion.
  • Shake well.
  • Apply before sun exposure.

Ingredients (for Classic Ivory 10, Natural Ivory 20, Buff 30, Nude 40, Soft Beige 50):

Active ingredient

Titanium Dioxide 2.9% (Sunscreen)

Inactive ingredients

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Isononyl Isononanoate, Cyclohexasiloxane, Lauryl Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Mica, Dimethicone/vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Silica, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin,bis-peg/ppg-14/14 Dimethicone, Dimethicone/peg-10/15 Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Acrylates/dimethicone Copolymer, Alumina, Aluminum Stearate, Disodium Edta, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Silica Silylate, Sorbic Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Triethoxycaprylylsilane.

Ingredients (for Honey 85, Cocoa 115, Chestnut 135):

Active ingredient

Titanium Dioxide 2.8% (Sunscreen)

Inactive ingredients

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Isononyl Isononanoate, Cyclomethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Lauryl Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone/vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Silica, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Retinyl Palmitate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Bis-peg/ppg-14/14 Dimethicone, Dimethicone/peg-10/15 Crosspolymer, Acrylates/dimethicone Copolymer, Alumina, Aluminium Stearate, Silica, Silylate, Disodium Edta, Sorbic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide, Mica.

Purpose

Sunscreen

Uses
helps prevent sunburn

Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Directions:
For sunscreen use: apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating reapply at least every 2 hours
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum value of SPF 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:

• Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
  • Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses

children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor

Other information protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun

• Neutrogena® Nourishing Long Wear Liquid Makeup Broad Spec...1 Answers
  • Is this a good foundation for oily acne prone skin? I don...3 Answers
  • Does this foundation work better with dry or oily skin? D...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Mummah Darling B.
St Petersburg, FL
Review for: 60 / Natural Beige more...
I've only been using this for a short time along with my Julep 5 in 1 Skin Perfector Cushion Complexion & so far it hasn't broke me out, which I would know right away if my skin didn't like it! But it seems to be doing fine! Haven't really tested it for the full 12 hours but close though! It's not drying to my skin & provides enough coverage (medium/full) for me! Haven't been using it long enough to determine if it's helping to correct my skin tone, but I have high hopes for both products!!!!
Kelly V.
Oakdale, MN
Review for: Honey more...
I feel that this neutropenia long wear liquid makeup foundation helps with my face! It’s not heavy at all . It’s full coverage . I just tried it and it’s so good ! I would definitely buy it again and recommend it to others!
Hilary M.
Review for: 60 / Natural Beige more...
Love love love the Neutrogena makeup line! This is the perfect long wear makeup. A fuller coverage without being too thick. Not too expensive, you can find at local small town stores, don’t have to order. It has kept my face clear of breakouts and makes my skin even and covered.
Christine K.
Grand Rapids
This was awful. I used to use Neutrogena and remembered their foundation as being very high quality. The texture, coverage, feel on my face, thickness, blendability -- all wrong. I didn't have quite the right shade, which is the only reason this got any stars at all.
Gabriela A.
Terre Haute, IN
This was the very first foundation I ever used! I have combo skin and it did well with it. It’s a light coverage foundation so it’s easy to build up if needed. It never irritated my skin and it honestly made my skin feel moisturized! A great starter foundation!
Anna C.
San Antonio , TX
Review for: 10 / Classic Ivory more...
I like this foundation, but I don’t love it. It’s ok for oily skin, but you’d have to set with a powder, and after about 4-6hrs you start to look a little shiny, and have to apply some powder or blotting sheets. It blends really well, and it’s buildable.
ashlee w.
Review for: 10 / Classic Ivory more...
I am a fair person with combination skin, and I can never seem to match with any of Neutrogena's foundations (same for Cover Girl and Clinique)  I did a wear test of this product even though I looked ridiculous while doing so! The foundation broke down pretty quickly on my face, my redness seeping through within the first couple of hours. I was thankful that Walgreens' does returns for open make-up because I could not live with this product whatsoever.
haleigh r.
pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Honey more...
i absolutely love this foundation! i’ve tried high end foundations but none that didn’t oxidize. this is long lasting and completely affordable from my local ultra. i am a first time user but will def continue to use
Priscilla F.
HESPERIA, CA
Perfect for sensitive skin. Amazing coverage even though it is lightweight. Also good for those who have stubborn acne. not overdrying whatsoever, it actually keeps your skin soft and hydrated
Karina B.
Chula Vista, CA
Review for: 10 / Classic Ivory more...
I’ve been using this for almost 2 weeks now and I can say I’ve been satisfied for the results it has given me it feels super light on your face which is one of my favorite thing about this for the fact that I hate cacky foundations. Therefore I give it a thumbs up! 👍🏻
Caitlin A.
Richmond, VA
Has anyone used this foundation? What is the coverage like? Any adverse reactions? Looking for a medium-coverage long wear foundation that doesn't make me breakout!!
JC  .
Does this foundation actually last for a while?
Shamaka R.
Birmingham, AL
I want to try this foundation, but I want to know how it works on oily skin. Thanks
Crystal J.
Coden, AL
Is this a good foundation for oily acne prone skin? I don't usually get blemishes other than blackheads but lately when I wear my makeup forever HD foundation I always get bad bumps that are painful and do not come to a head. I also need something long wear since I work 12 hour shifts.
Melissa S.
I have acne prone skin/oily and i have acne spots.....all i want to know is THE COVERAGE? Will one layer do? I hate caking up make up. And has anyone broken out from this or looked cakey since it last 12 hours so im guessing its like a normal to matte foundation? Your answers are greatly appreciated!