BY NEUTROGENA

Jasmine N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the only eyeliner I will use! It lasts all day and never smears! Even if I cry.. it glides easy to reduce eye tugging! The colors are spot on and my eyes are very sensitive so anything else that I have tried has made my eye water and turn red.. this stuff has never done that! Yet the price is so affordable! I will never switch eyeliners again!
Rochelle N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eyeliner applies great. Feels smooth and black at first, but it disappears within a few hours. I don't like that it comes off quite easily. The packaging is neat, has a smudger to smoke out your liner and a sharpener at the end inside.
Kristen F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a pretty good eyeliner, though not necessarily my favorite. The color is nice and looks good when first applied, though it does smudge fairly easily.
Sharon S.
Atlantic Highlands, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's not bad. I mean it doesn't work great and sometimes smudges and/or is really hard to apply but otherwise it's not bad. I didn't use it much and it's affordable I would say. I wouldn't really recommend it as it isn't one of my favorite things.
Beautiful eyeshadows ! The only disadvantage in this product is that their don't have very high pigment
Shane B.
Coventry, RI
Neutrogena made the perfect compact and color quad for those of us who are somewhat inept and shadow placement. They perfectly combined shades and spell it out easily on how to apply them to get the best look.
april d.
Dublin, CA
This eyeshadow is awesome for blendimg freaks like me. if an eyeshadow wont blend i wont buy it but this one does wonders
Whitney C.
Asheville, NC
Great colors, and stays all day. Love that it doesn't irritate my eyes like others do.
Krysta D.
Makes for great variations of smoky eyes in many different colors. The colors vary and some are more vibrant than others, but they go on smoothly.
Kendra S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These offer a great combination of colors but they don't seem to be very long lasting. Maybe it needs a primer.
Kate W.
Toronto, Ontario
Seriously? What were you thinking?