BeautyEyeEyebrow EnhancersNeutrogena
Nourishing Eyebrow Pencil and Brush, Dark Brown 40,04 oz

Neutrogena Nourishing Eyebrow Pencil and Brush, Dark Brown 40,.04 oz

Neutrogena Nourishing Brow Pencil helps shape and define the look of your eyebrows. Available in a variety of shades, this eyebrow pencil is designed to blend easily for smooth application and helps creates a natural-looking matte finish. The dark...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Neutrogena Nourishing Eyebrow Pencil and Brush, Dark Brown 40,.04 oz!
Danielle  A.
Devon, PA
Purchased at: CVS
Good product! Creamy and pigmented pencil. Fills in brows and gives a full effect. . Definitely would recommend and purchase again
Carrie  D.
Neutrogena Nourishing Eyebrow Pencil and Brush, Dark Brown 40,.04 oz uploaded by Carrie  D.
I purchased this by accident (I did not know it was in my shopping cart when I left Walmart. Instead of returning it, I decided to use it. The pencil I got was medium brown and it matched perfectly. It was easy to apply and came with an eyebrow brush on the other end (very convenient). My only issue was the top kept coming off. This is an affordable , good quality, eyebrow pencil.
Colie W.
Bulan , KY
This is a awesome product!! It’s a amazing brawl brush and color I actually bought 2 of these they were so good not to mention I’ve recommended them to all my friends and family because when I get something I love I completely want to share it!!
Monicka B.
Battle Creek, MI
Favorite drug store brow pencil for sure. It goes on so smooth. They need to expand the shade range though. The dark brown works for me but I would love a black/brown. I would also love to see the formula offered in a retractable pencil.
Montse A.
north macarthur blvd
Love it it's my favorite to do my eyebrows perfect color and easy application I definitely recommend this pencil and it's cheap
Melissa C.
Statesboro, GA
The best eyebrow pencil I love this one goes on nice and doesn’t go on to heavy.. try it
Maegan  B.
Terre Haute, IN
This is more like a pomade. It does not go on or blend very well. Its very heavy feeling on your brows and does not last. I wouldnt recommend this product.
madeline M.
Mickleton, NJ
This is my go to brow pencil. I like the consistency and the way that it goes on. The price is good and the product is wonderful.
Syema A.
This brow pencil is more of a pomade in a pencil. It gives a really natural look and stays put all day. I love that it is actually good for your brows. I love products that are good for your skin and are effective in taking care of correcting the issues I have today whilst benefitting me in the long run. This is one of these products I can attest to.
Salma A.
I love Neutrogena’s products. This is one of my favorite eyebrow toolset. It’s adorable, easy to apply, and the shade is just perfect!

Looking for your answer?