Neutrogena® Nourishing Eye Liner
Define your eyes. Our creamy eyeliner glides on smoothly and transforms into a long-lasting eye makeup finish that won't budge. Subtle light diffusers make the whites of eyes appear whiter, while olive oil and rainforest shea butter add nourishment. Plus the built-in sharpener gives precise smudge-proof eyeliner application and the contoured smudger softens and blends for a variety of eye makeup looks, including a smoky eye.
How To use
- For a casual look, glide eyeliner along upper lash line.
- Gently increase thickness toward outer corner.
- For a more dramatic look, apply a thicker line along upper and lower lash lines.
- Use smudger to softly blend away from lash line for a beautiful, smoky look!
Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Stearyl Esters, Polyethylene, Polybutene, Silica Silylate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Octyldodecanol, Microcrystalline Wax, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Zinc Gluconate, Copper Gluconate, Water.
May Also Contain: Iron Oxides, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Carmine (1376-29)
Top Questions See all 87 Q&A
- "I loved this liner. I was able to do multiple "styles" and it did not sting my overly sensitive eyes at all- will definitely purchase again" in 67 reviews
- "I love this eye liner, it happens to be the only one I buy now. It goes on smooth, stays all day long, doesn't run. It also has a good amount of eye liner in the tube. At the end it has a smudger and if you pull that out on the other end of the smudger it had a sharpener. I got mine in cosmic black and that is my go to eye liner from now on. My eyes water a lot and I find this does not run at all which I happen to love about it." in 63 reviews
- "I have tried many toher eyeliners but this one is by far the best. (I'm wearing it right now!) It doesn't smudge easily and lasts all day" in 41 reviews
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos