BY NEUTROGENA

Defines & Brightens Precise line to Smoky effect Luminous color brightens eyes Subtle light diffusers make whites of eyes appear whiter Rich color nourishes with Olive Oil and Rainforest Shea Butter Glides on smooth.  Wears all day.  Won t smudge or fade Built-in sharpener gives precise definition.  Contoured smudger softens and blends Dermatologist & Ophthalmologist tested Safe for sensitive eyes & contact lens wearers Questions or comments?   ; Card made from 100% recycled paperboard.  35% post-consumer. see more...

Blaire G.
Griffith, IN
Review for: Spiced Chocolate
I received this item in my target beauty box and I love it! I’ve used this brand of eyeliner in the past and I’ve kind of veered away from it for a while for more high-end products but I’m definitely glad to have it back in my arsenal. It’s really easy to blend, in my opinion, and I like that it comes with a smudger for more smoky, dramatic looks.
Mabely D.
Carbondale , IL
Review for: Cosmic Black
I love this thing. My favorite part about this is how there’s a little sharpener for the eyeliner on the bottom of the smudger. With that, I can make a pretty decently precise wing! This is super smooth and slides on easily! Only thing I don’t like is that the black isn’t as black as others. It’s not horrible, just could be better.
Siobhan S.
Portland, OR
Review for: Spiced Chocolate
Received this product in my October target beauty box. I find it literally impossible to get this product to make a smooth, solid line on my eyes. I usually use felt-tipped pens so maybe I am out of practice with this type of liner, but this product reminded me why I use felt tip ones!
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Review for: Cosmic Black 10
I really like this eyeliner! It has a really nice point and it doesn't tug while applying. It lasted throughout the day without smudging. I really like the built in Sharper AND smudger!
Harper B.
Palm Harbor, FL
Review for: Brushed Pewter
No. Just no. The liner is dry and doesn't apply easily at. all. I had to press the eyeliner onto my eyelid and water line to get any kind of product off of the liner. And when I finally did get some product out of it, it wasn't pigmented at all and rubbed off. Don't buy this.
Kristina D.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: Spiced Chocolate
It is easy to apply but fades throughout the day. I like the name “Spiced Chocolate” because it describes this color well. I also like that it has a smokey tool at the end. Overall, this product is ok and worth checking out.
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Review for: Spiced Chocolate
This is a really nice color that glides on smooth and wears all day long plus it doesn't smugde or fade, I love this color in spiced chocolate because it looks great with my green eyes.
Myshella D.
Centralia , WA
Review for: Cosmic Black 10
I've used the cosmic black liner for 7+ years. I like the bold look but have never like the extreme look
I get from liquid liner... was hard to find a pencil that I really liked until I tried neutrogena. Glides on easy, stays all day, hint of shimmer and comes with a smudger on the other end. I've also use the pewter color as well, in the fall sometimes I'll tone down my look . I usually buy from Walmart about $7-$8 but Fred meyer had nuterogena on sale quite frequently. Buy one get one or buy one get one half off.
Marg M.
Gambrills, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite eyeliner. I use both the black and charcoal color. It's easy to use and a step up from using a pencil. It's super easy to apply and I always get nice, even lines! I always stick up on these! I buy them at Target or Ulta. I would roccomend this product for those who don't like pencil or liquid eyeliner. It's perfect for all day or a night out!
Lisa P.
Missouri City, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have all the four colors. I wish they would come out with a purple and green shade. The brown/copper? doesn't show that great on my skin. It somewhat blends into mine since I am brown skin. But the mostly use it on my waterline area. I have used the pewter, black, and blue and like these a lot.
Mariana Z.
Palatine, IL
I've been Looking for a good eyeliner that will last me all day and will be easy to remove with a makeup wipe , liquid liner docent work for me I prefer stick Has anyone tried this one ? Does it stay on for most of the day?
Kristina B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is the darkest shade of black called and how does it compare color-wise?
skyanne c.
Wellsville, NY
How long does it last? I'm looking for something that will last all day and not run a bunch
Liz W.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I prefer liquid. Does this product last a long time?
Melissa N.
Does this last very long? I work long hours and need it to not smudge as the shift goes on.