Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Visibly Renew Hand Cream SPF20 75ml

Treat your hands to the nourishing and transformative properties of Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Visibly Renew Hand Cream SPF20, a protective formula that delivers intensive daily hydration whilst promoting smoother, younger-looking skin. Fortified with SPF 20 to shield against harmful UV rays, the hand cream melts quickly into skin and expertly moisturises whilst boosting Collagen production with active minerals to promote, firmer, more even toned skin. It effectively restores suppleness and prevents brown spots. Infused with a delicate scent. Developed with dermatologists.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Visibly Renew Hand Cream SPF20 75ml!
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
This is a nice hand cream but didn’t really blow me away. I like the fact that it has SPF which most hand creams usually don’t have. I think for the price it’s ok, but there are better out there.
Bellville, OH
Hands need spf too! I work as a medical assistant and I wash my hands several times an hour. This is one of the best hand creams I have found so far. Super absorbent and doesn’t leave behind a sticky feeling.
Austin, TX
This is a very thick cream that emulsifies in your hands nicely. The cream has a nice scent. It soaks in deep into your skin to protect it from cracking and bleeding. It leaves your hands feeling supple and soft. This is the hand cream I go to during the winter when no other will touch my dry chapped hands.
Mableton , GA
One of my friends recommended this cream, my hands used to be really dry to the point the skin cracked in some places. Im glad to say that since ive been using this cream my hands are always soft! The only reason of why im giving it 4 stars is because on the back of the lotion says you can also apply it on the face and lips, unfortunately in my experience it felt very heavy on the face and it didnt help at all with the dry lips. I would still highly recommend it for the hands and its so affordable!
eufaula
I seen this and wanted to try. My hands are looking old. So I wanted to see if this would help with that. Plus in has sunscreen in ii witch helps with your skin. I still have old looking hands but this makes my hands soft
Merritt Is, FL
In searching for a new hand cream to help with my dry flaky hands I came across the Neutrogena Norwegian Firmula Visibly Renew Hans Cream Spf20. I found this product to feel nice in my hands, not too heavy, absorbed into my skin instead of sitting on top of my skin, did not feel oily, and I love the extra benefit of having Spf20 in the product because I gave fair skin. Try this product.
Stafford, VA
I think everyone has a tube of this in their purse, car, home...somewhere. I love this stuff. My hands tend to get dry. After I apply just a small amount I can tell you my hand feels quench and revitalized. I recommend.
Moses Lake, WA
I have extremely dry hands that never seem to get any better during the winter months. This product really moistures my hands and that is so invaluable to me. The lotion has a pleasant scent and is approximately priced. I would recommend this product.
Neutrogena usually has really good quality and their hand cream is not an exception. They are characterized for having simple scents and ingredients that help you preserve a healthy skin. I would definitely buy again
A little on the thicker side but definitely gets the job done for my hands, which have the tendency to crack when they’re too dry. I enjoy the thickness but i know others don’t