BY NEUTROGENA #10 in Hand Cream

So concentrated that only a small amount leaves dry, cracked hands noticeably softer and smoother after just one application.

• Is this really as good as everyone says it is? I find it a little...1 Answers
  • Does anyone consider this a top rated hand cream? I have very dry...2 Answers
  • Does this leave your hands greasy?1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
  • "I like this hand cream because it mosturizes deeply without leaving a greasy residue so it is nice when you still need to use your phone or live in harsh cold weather or just everyday use." in 3 reviews
  • "A little bit goes a long way and keeps my hands moisturizer for several hours" in 1 review
  • "I put it on at night before I fall asleep and when I wake up my hands are nice and smooth!!" in 1 review
  • "If you have chapped dry hands this stuff works." in 1 review
Martina O.
Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Unscented Hand Cream, is my new multi everything cream.I will start off by saying although I was given this truly wonderful product to try for free, my thoughts and opinions are honest and all mine I have very dry skin and I have a very dry home so I've been looking for a moisturizing hand,feet, face, body e.t.c cream and I'm not one to go off willy nilly and use a product for unintended purposes but after I put this cream on my hands I instantly noticed a change in my skin texture that didn't go away. So I tried it on my neck and wow it worked like a magic primer/bb cream, then my lips were next that was a fail but it worked extremely well on my elbows,arms and my feet were smooth after applying Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream and they were so smooth that they actually looked like I had just had a dry heel treatment. I can't believe this is only 3.99 when it has so many uses and it's so effective.
Jennifer B.
This product has been a holy grail for my skin for numerous years, precisely because I can use it for multiple purposes. It's an effective hand, elbow and knee cream - providing quick and long-lasting moisture, without any greasiness or sticky residue.

I've also been able to use it as a cuticle cream; while it's not the strongest cream on the market for this purpose, it softens my cuticles very quickly and imparts enough moisture for them to remain that way through multiple hand-washings.

My favorite way of using this cream, however, is for a lip cream. It penetrates my chapped lips and actually heals and moisturizes them - as opposed to most lip balms, which simply sit on top of my lips and really don't absorb.

This cream has very little scent as well, which is a plus
Nisa Z.
I bought this on a whim when I found that I had left my hand cream at home. To be honest, I was very surprised when I used this for the first time because even though they call this a hand cream, it is more like a thick, balmy ointment texture, but without any greasiness. They're right when they say that a little goes a long way! I am glad that I found this hand cream. It leaves my skin super moisturized for extended amounts of time. The only con is that since it's so thick it can be hard to spread on the hands and can be a little sticky if you accidentally apply too much. The good side of that is that it doesn't take long to work into the hands.
Sydney M.
Wellness Guru Expert
I work in hospitals so alcohol based hand sanitizer pretty much coats my hands 24/7. They are always dry!!! Between that, and the radiation treatment I had on my hand I have the worst dry hands. UNTIL I found this product!!! I've tried every hand cream under the sun, and nothing works like this!! I use it at night because it can take awhile to fully soak in but I love it. It's really nice and thick, almost feels like Vaseline, but as you work it into your hands you can almost hear your hands sucking it in. I got so upset when I went to the store and they told me they were all out. So I went looking for it at other places. That's how good it is.
Tiffany B.
Duluth , MN
This cream works wonders on my dry cracked hands!! I live in Northern MN, and our winters can be brutal on my hands and skin!! At the first sign of winter, I begging moisturizing my hands with this, and since I've started this regime my hands have been smoother then smooth.
The only reason I took a star off is because although it works wonders...it can at times feel greasier then I personally like. I'm picky though, so it's probably fine for most people! However if your OCD like myself, it MIGHT bother you just a little bit!! Try it first before writing it off though, because the smoothness is DEFINITELY worth it!!!
Marigold C.
This is my all-time Go-To hand cream for serious rehab work on my hands! I am a gardener and horsewoman whose hands get dry and sore. I have tried many different products without the long-lasting healing I find with Neutrogena's Norwegian Formula Hand cream. I keep a tube in the trailer, the car and by the bed. I put it on and allow a minute or so for it to soak in, penetrating deeply into the cracks. The relief is immediate. The long-term results last because this really heals the skin. It is especially wonderful in the winter when hands get chapped, LOVE THIS STUFF
Lynne B.
Silver Spring, MD
I bought this product based on previous purchases of Neutrogena products. I was looking for a good hand cream to keep in my purse and in the car because I'm constantly reapplying lotion to my hands in an effort to stay the effects of time. I found that this particular product took some effort to rub into my skin and was on the greasy side. It took longer than I wanted to fully absorb into my skin and the greasy feel never fully went away. I was disappointed because of these issues. I feel that it would be better as a foot cream applied at bedtime with socks.
Angela H.
Raeford, NC
Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Original Hand Cream is a fantastic product! This is one of the best on the market, perhaps even the best! Even if your hands are very dry and cracking, this lotion will get the skin on your hands back to it's soft, smooth state in no time. The lotion is a bit thick, but not a problem. It may help to add just a few drops of water to the Neutrogena lotion in your hand if you want a thinner application. This lotion is so awesome, it is definitely a keeper!
Gabriela R.
San Antonio, TX
I love this Neuteogena Norwegian Formula, my hands had been feeling very dry and rough. I was my hands so much beat seen patients that my hands would crack sometimes and this Neutrogena hand cream, literally saved my hands! I would absolutely recommend it to everyone. I no longer work directly with patients but still do wash my hands quite a bit, so I keep my Neutrogena Norwegian Formula hand cream with me! If you haven't tried it, I highly recommend you do, you too will love it!
Kathy W.
Island Park, NY
This is one of the best hand creams I ever used, especially for the price. I began using this on the recommendation of a dermatologist to assist in the treatment of intense chapping and eczema on my hands and it performed wonderfully. There is little to no scent, the product goes on feeling a bit greasy (like petroleum jelly), but absorbs completely into the skin. This is one of my purse staples--especially in the winter. I would highly recommend.
Dawn M.
Philadelphia, PA
Does anyone consider this a top rated hand cream? I have very dry hands and want something very moisturizing that absorbs fast, and smells good.
Stefanie I.
Does this leave your hands greasy?
Laura A.
Wellness Guru Expert
Is this really as good as everyone says it is? I find it a little greasy..