BY NEUTROGENA #10 in Hand Cream

So concentrated that only a small amount leaves dry, cracked hands noticeably softer and smoother after just one application.

• Is this really as good as everyone says it is? I find it a little...1 Answers
  • Does anyone consider this a top rated hand cream? I have very dry...2 Answers
  • Does this leave your hands greasy?1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
  • "I like this hand cream because it mosturizes deeply without leaving a greasy residue so it is nice when you still need to use your phone or live in harsh cold weather or just everyday use." in 3 reviews
  • "If you have chapped dry hands this stuff works." in 1 review
  • "A little bit goes a long way and keeps my hands moisturizer for several hours" in 1 review
  • "I put it on at night before I fall asleep and when I wake up my hands are nice and smooth!!" in 1 review
Lorraine G.
Houston
This is my go to hand cream when my hands are feeling crustier than day-old pizza. I wash my hands frequently in my line of work, so my hands need some heavy duty tlc in the winter. This hand cream feels a bit greasy upon applying it, but it absorbs quickly. A little does go s long way with this. And unlike lots of lotions, my hands stay moisturized even after a few washes after using this.
Kendra R.
Apopka, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The absolute best thing you can do for dry skin! My go to product for dry patches. It feels a little waxy, it definitely doesn’t apply like a lotion. But if you give it a little bit of time, you will never want to go back to lotion again! It hydrates without feeling oily, and truly soothes!
Sonya B.
West haven , CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff is a masterpiece, whoever invented this, is a genius!- I love the thick consistency of this, it lasts up to 24+ hrs on me!- gentle formula, nice natural scent.i would but again
elizabeth s.
Pickerington, OH
I'm hate having dry hands especially in the winter not sure why but it bugs me so ever since my mom has fell in love with I have to. The size of the bottle is very convenient to throw in a bag on the go it really nice for men too
Danii F.
Cotulla , TX
I love the way it feel on my face! It is very affordable and not expensive at all! Yes it is easy to apply and it did meet my expectations! I think it was better than I expected! I would definitely buy it again! And I would recommend it to others!
Holly B.
I keep this hand cream by my desk and apply throughout the day. I really like that can be used for multiple purposes. It's an effective hand, cuticle, and lip cream. It absorbs quickly and is long-lasting. I use it most on my cuticles because that is always the driest part on my hand. After a couple of uses my skin is almost healed.
Rachel H.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I recently received a sample of this hand cream and I had forgotten how much I loved it before. It is a thick cream but it absorbs into your hands really quickly and never leaves my hands feeling greasy or filmy. It has a really light scent which is pleasant and my hands always feel soft and moisturized.
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This hand cream definitely delivers. A tiny bit goes a crazy long way too. I like that it's non-greasy and absorbs well. I don't care for the scent, personally, but it's not overwhelmingly strong. I also use it before I put on socks at night and on dry elbows. It's a really decent cream for the price.
Lu C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is an amazing product, and a little bit goes a long way. I use it every winter when my hands get really dry. I've probably bought 3 or 4 of these already. They're also only about $5, so it won't break the bank!
twee &.
White Plains, NY
A little goes a ways! Use too much and you will be slippery. let it abosrb, use before bed especially. Heals dry hands! I always go back to this. The smell is nostalgic for me, always a nice treat. I should really get another tube haha
Dawn M.
Philadelphia, PA
Does anyone consider this a top rated hand cream? I have very dry hands and want something very moisturizing that absorbs fast, and smells good.
Laura A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this really as good as everyone says it is? I find it a little greasy..
Stefanie I.
Does this leave your hands greasy?