Neutrogena® Norwegian Formula® Nourishing Body Lotion With Nordic Berry uploaded by Auriane P.

BY NEUTROGENA

NEUTROGENA NORWEGIAN FORMULA®Nourishing body lotion with Nordic Berry is clinically proven to work with your skin's natural processes and enhance its hydration by 50%* to transform dry skin into soft nourished skin every day. Containing a unique combination of Norwegian Formula moisture expertise and the Nordic Berry, a known Scandinavian superfruit, the formula nourishes your dry skin and leaves it looking beautifully healthy. Its creamy, non-greasy texture is quickly absorbed, while its delicate fragrance makes it a pleasure to use. Suitable for sensitive skin.

* water content of the skin, in vivo measurements on 18 subjects, 7 hours after application.

Use

Apply daily to the whole body, ideally after a shower or bath.

INGREDIENT

[PR-012079]-INGREDIENTS: Aqua, Glycerin, Paraffinum Liquidum, Isopropyl Palmitate, Stearyl Alcohol, Petrolatum, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Rubus Chamaemorus Fruit Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Sodium Benzoate, Parfum.

Buy on Amazon
  • "This body lotion is so great! So nourishing. So hydrating. Or use it every day after the shower. It doesn't leave a film on your skin. The price is worth what you get. I definitely will be buying it again" in 36 reviews
  • "The product is great! Does exactly what it's advertised to do. I have generally dry skin " in 16 reviews
vitoria p.
N gostei tanto quanto os outros
Porém cada pele tem sua reação, o q n ficou bem em mim pode ficar em vc
Então procure saber mais sobre o produto é relata sua experiência, bis.
Sissy P.
Kansas City, MO
I really enjoy Neutrogena, but I unfortunately was very underwhelmed by their body lotions. They just don't have the wow factor I get from most of my Neutrogena products.
kheytlin m.
This body lotion smell good very good my skin is soft and great I love this lotion and I used every night..
Ana Catalina C.
Crema corporal es de rico olor y facil aplicacion, aunque no me vusta que el olor luego de aplicacion va desapareciendo.
Chloe T.
It is moisturising however it takes a while to soak in, to me that's a downer as I don't like feeling sticky. However that's just personal preference
lis C.
Worcester, MA
Al usar este producto la piel me queda suave y le da un look brillante que nunca habia tenido lo recomiendo altamentr
Alondra L.
Really nice I use it after I shave and it just makes my legs feel super soft but I wouldn't use it for face
Antanae H.
This product doesn't last very long without going back to ashy. And as a person of color that's a problem.
Emilia LEAR34008 C.
I am fans of
body creams because I am dry skin and I am obsessed with the hydration
of my skin, I use cream creams after bathing and before going to bed.
Its texture is very soft and the smell is pleasant to others that is absorbed very well,
I would buy it
Ash C.
I really enjoyed making this purchase! I use it everyday, the smell is pleasant, and my skin feels super clean and soft! I feel this is now a staple in my everyday life, so I would definitely recommend it to all of guys!