Neutrogena® Norwegian Formula® Nourishing Body Lotion With Nordic Berry uploaded by Auriane P.

BY NEUTROGENA

NEUTROGENA NORWEGIAN FORMULA®Nourishing body lotion with Nordic Berry is clinically proven to work with your skin's natural processes and enhance its hydration by 50%* to transform dry skin into soft nourished skin every day. Containing a unique combination of Norwegian Formula moisture expertise and the Nordic Berry, a known Scandinavian superfruit, the formula nourishes your dry skin and leaves it looking beautifully healthy. Its creamy, non-greasy texture is quickly absorbed, while its delicate fragrance makes it a pleasure to use. Suitable for sensitive skin.

* water content of the skin, in vivo measurements on 18 subjects, 7 hours after application.

Use

Apply daily to the whole body, ideally after a shower or bath.

INGREDIENT

[PR-012079]-INGREDIENTS: Aqua, Glycerin, Paraffinum Liquidum, Isopropyl Palmitate, Stearyl Alcohol, Petrolatum, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Rubus Chamaemorus Fruit Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Sodium Benzoate, Parfum.

Buy on Amazon
  • "This body lotion is so great! So nourishing. So hydrating. Or use it every day after the shower. It doesn't leave a film on your skin. The price is worth what you get. I definitely will be buying it again" in 36 reviews
  • "The product is great! Does exactly what it's advertised to do. I have generally dry skin " in 16 reviews
Dee N.
Albany, GA
Very soft on the skin leaving it nice and moisturizing! I purchased this lotion at Walmart for a very reasonable price ! I use every night after a bath to soften my skin especially on the heels of my feet to soften them up ! I absolutely love this lotion !
Aubrey R.
Broken Arrow , OK
Christen K.
San Diego
I love the feel that this product leaves on my skin. It's silky feeling lasts for a long while and I use it about everyday. It's very gentle to the skin and feels good with application. I would buy this again in a heartbeat.
Ash C.
I really enjoyed making this purchase! I use it everyday, the smell is pleasant, and my skin feels super clean and soft! I feel this is now a staple in my everyday life, so I would definitely recommend it to all of guys!
Alyssa A.
Orlando fl
Love this product. It is a wonderful lotion. It is great to use right before bed. Not only does it moisturize your skin but the lovely scent helps you to relax. I try to keep this in hand at all times.
Virginia R.
First of all I like how this product smells it's long lasting and helps your skin be soft it's a good value and good quality it's gentle when you apply It i bought mine at cvs I would buy it again
Kelsey H.
Murray, KY
This is a great product if you don't like those that leave your skin oily! This is one of those I use daily and try not to ever run out of! I get headaches often, so smells are big for me, but this one has never bothered me!
Coral D.
Rossville, GA
Neutrogena always has and always will be one of my favorite skin products. The body lotion smells amazing and doesn't leave my skin feeling oily and gross. I purchased from target and will definitely buy it again.
Tiffany J.
I love this product so much. It keeps my body sooooo soft & helps refreshen it. It's sooo cheap & works sooooooooo well. Would most certainly recommend to anyone who's having problems with dry or harsh skin.
Amanda E.
Bethel
I absolutely love this body lotion. It is late and not greasy and does not have a strong offensive scent. It provides you with all day moisture and Neutrogena is a very trusted brand