Neutrogena® Norwegian Formula® Nourishing Body Lotion With Nordic Berry uploaded by Auriane P.

BY NEUTROGENA

NEUTROGENA NORWEGIAN FORMULA®Nourishing body lotion with Nordic Berry is clinically proven to work with your skin's natural processes and enhance its hydration by 50%* to transform dry skin into soft nourished skin every day. Containing a unique combination of Norwegian Formula moisture expertise and the Nordic Berry, a known Scandinavian superfruit, the formula nourishes your dry skin and leaves it looking beautifully healthy. Its creamy, non-greasy texture is quickly absorbed, while its delicate fragrance makes it a pleasure to use. Suitable for sensitive skin.

* water content of the skin, in vivo measurements on 18 subjects, 7 hours after application.

Use

Apply daily to the whole body, ideally after a shower or bath.

INGREDIENT

[PR-012079]-INGREDIENTS: Aqua, Glycerin, Paraffinum Liquidum, Isopropyl Palmitate, Stearyl Alcohol, Petrolatum, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Rubus Chamaemorus Fruit Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Sodium Benzoate, Parfum.

Buy on Amazon
  • "This body lotion is so great! So nourishing. So hydrating. Or use it every day after the shower. It doesn't leave a film on your skin. The price is worth what you get. I definitely will be buying it again" in 36 reviews
  • "The product is great! Does exactly what it's advertised to do. I have generally dry skin " in 16 reviews
Haley J.
Elizabethtown, KY
Very moisturizing, /smells great and keeps my body looking and feeling soft!!! It's a bit pricey though!
Brittney T.
My all time favorite lotion. Keeps my body smooth! Also really hydrates my skin. Bought it from Walmart.
Alix A.
Excellent lotion leaves my body totally hydrated leaving on my skin a sensation of incomparable freshness
Katlin B.
I love neutrogena- it is a great product I would recommend to anyone. I even use it daily for my kids.
Melissa S.
Seagoville, TX
I have always loved soap and glory products in the past. This one is no exception. The scent is lovely.
Melissa T.
Lindon, UT
I seriously love this stuff it is so amazing at completely moisturizing the skin!! Highly recommend it.
Lyn Sueldes O.
Super hydration. The skin stays soft and very wrinkly for hours.
Packaging very good.
Love it. <3 <3 <3
mary b.
Somerset, PA
Highly recommend this product. Love the smell of it. Great buy. Works great on me and my daughters
Tosha R.
Columbia City, IN
Leaves my skin silky and smooth and hydrated for the day ! Love the glowing look with no greesiness
Ashley Y.
This lotion smells so good. My skin feels amazing after I use it. I like the texture of it as well.