Neutrogena® Norwegian Formula® Nourishing Body Lotion With Nordic Berry uploaded by Auriane P.

BY NEUTROGENA

NEUTROGENA NORWEGIAN FORMULA®Nourishing body lotion with Nordic Berry is clinically proven to work with your skin's natural processes and enhance its hydration by 50%* to transform dry skin into soft nourished skin every day. Containing a unique combination of Norwegian Formula moisture expertise and the Nordic Berry, a known Scandinavian superfruit, the formula nourishes your dry skin and leaves it looking beautifully healthy. Its creamy, non-greasy texture is quickly absorbed, while its delicate fragrance makes it a pleasure to use. Suitable for sensitive skin.

* water content of the skin, in vivo measurements on 18 subjects, 7 hours after application.

Use

Apply daily to the whole body, ideally after a shower or bath.

INGREDIENT

[PR-012079]-INGREDIENTS: Aqua, Glycerin, Paraffinum Liquidum, Isopropyl Palmitate, Stearyl Alcohol, Petrolatum, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Rubus Chamaemorus Fruit Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Sodium Benzoate, Parfum.

Buy on Amazon
Kaitlyn R.
Monmouth, IL
This product takes care of my dry skin all over my body besides my arms. I normally have dry skin, especially in that area, and this product never quite fixes it as much as I want. Overall, I enjoy it.
Allison S.
This is a satisfying product, and i feel like it does its job right. And i like how it has a nice smell to it. It is a nice value, and i feel like it is priced nicely at times. I have seen it be pretty expensive but i also have seen it be on sale too. I would recommed it to people.
Jenny B.
irvine, CA
this makes my skin really soft and smooth! I love that it is berry smelling and it is non  greasy too!! I use this after shower specially if I'll go out to somewhere nice as it makes my body so smooth! I can't wait to try other products like this from Neutrogena
Jordan T.
I have oily skin but this is an absolutely great lotion to use it smells great and provides just the right amount of moisture in my skin without making it feel greasy and slick. The only reason this doesn't get five stars is because I wish it came in different scents.
Cara K.
Troy, OH
The all over body lotion helps me hydrate my ashy elbows, dry knees, and to keep my body moist throughout the day. One thing I like about it is that on hot days, other lotions I tend to sweat out the oils and perfumes and it makes me feel yucky. With this lotion I do not have the sweaty yucky feeling of sweating out my lotion.
Tracy K.
Georgetown, TX
I love Neutrogena products because they aren't too oily, sticky, or even too thick to use all over my legs, arms, shoulders, back. I'm a bit of a fanatic about keeping my skin super moisturized and try many products. I like this because you know you're getting a quality product with Neutrogena brand, it smells wonderful, and it's not too pricey. I'd recommend trying it out.
Olivia E.
McKinney , TX
I like using this summertime that's just my preference as seasons change I change up my moisturizer but I love this on my legs smells great and leaves my legs soft and that's a very big thing cause my legs get very dry
Bibi A.
S Richmond Hl, NY
I love Neutrogena products! The help with my dry patches on my skin and are one of the best skin care brand products out there. From their facial products, to skin care products - I have it all. I've used this brand's products for years and would recommend it, without a doubt.
Yocasta B.
It is not my favorite but it is good, it moisturizes well, it smells nice, the size is reasonable, the length depends on how much you use it, it is indicated for dry skin, but I think it does not moisturize so much for dry skin, it is not greasy, it is Not sweaty

Rafaela A.
Atlanta , GA
This product is really worth! I had one and used to use everyday and my skin become very soft. This really work as they promise.
I buy it online on CVS and I loved it! It is one of my favorite body lotion products and I definely recommend and would buy it again.