BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits:

Gives uncomfortably dry skin the comfort it craves. Daily repair body lotion does more than just smooth the dull, flaky skin you can see. It wraps your skin with a unique combination of moisturizers that absorb quickly into the skin's surface to relieve uncomfortable dryness where it starts.

HOW TO USE: Apply to dry skin as needed.

Ingridents:-
Water, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Octyldodecanol, Petrolatum, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Laurate, Hydrogenated Lanolin, Silica, BHT, PEG/PPG-20/6 Dimethicone, Stearyl Alcohol, Acrylates/C12-22 Alkyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Triethanolamine, DMDM Hydantoin, Methylparaben, Fragrance.

Neutrogena® Norwegian Formula® Moisture Wrap Daily Repair Body Lotion
  • "I really love this brand of lotion. It is thick and it works on my dry skin during colder weather " in 74 reviews
  • "My absolute favorite moisturizer. I have sensitive skin, this is the only body moisturizer that doesn't make me break out. Would 100% recommend this product. " in 16 reviews
Jaymee H.
This stuff doesn't play around. I use this in the winter when my hands are dry and cracking and it works like an absolute DREAM. It's super moisturizing but it doesn't leave your skin greasy! It soaks into my hands within a minute of applying. Plus, it has a very lovely scent that isn't too overpowering. Would recommend.
Cortney D.
Janesville, WI
This is my favorite drugstore body lotion. It has a clean fresh scent and sinks into the skin rapidly. I use this every time I step out of the shower and even my husband has noticed a difference in my skin since I started using it. It really feels like the moisture stays in my skin and remains more hydrated than if I had not used it. I really love this and I find myself re-purchasing again and again.
Gina R.
Neenah, WI
Best lotion I've vet used hands down for a daily moisturizer. My skin is dry year round and i use this daily. In the winter I sometimes need something a little heavy duty for my feet. But there's a food cream too that's great.
Leca P.
Round Rock, TX
I use this every day and It is awesome! It doesn't smell, but it hydrates and moisturize my skin so well!!! I don't see my routine wothout this! The bottle comes with a lot of product in it so it lasts a long time. I really recommend it
Darcee O.
Brooklyn, NY
My doctor recommended Neutrogena products to me many years ago when I started having reactions to products that I was subjecting my body to. It was as if my skin was was saying, "Enough is enough already!" After trying Neutrogena, I was a believer, and back then it wasn't easy to find their products. Anymore I pretty much stick with all Neutogena products. I don't know what is in other products that makes my skin react in such a negative way, but even if you don't have sensitivities, those harsh chemicals just cannot be good for you. To be perfectly honest, I would still use this lotion even if my sensitivities went away right this very minute. I've tried other lotions but always come back to this, because it works the best to moisturize without that greasy feel.

This lotion has a lovely clean scent, nothing overpowering, just soft and refreshing. The scent is soft enough to be able to spray on a puff of whatever perfume I am in the mood for that day. More importantly, it does a superb job of moisturizing and making my skin so very, very soft. I live in dry climate and this works like a charm!

It goes on silky smooth, it is super moisturizing, has a soft clean scent, and it is not greasy. I think it is worth every penny!
Kelsie V.
i recently just discovered this because a dermatologist recommend it and it really works! i have dry skin and this has helped a ton!!! it's not greasy and it keeps me moisturized all day !! i definitely will buy this again !
Carolina L.
Doral, FL
Mostorize the skin is great, but find a good price and something that really works is what every customer is looking for, I love that is soft and delicate and helps my skin all they long. I will buy again
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
This lotion is amazing!! I put it on in the morning and it keeps me moisturized all day without having to reapply it. The price is also really nice too. I have recommended this to friends and they love it just as much as I do.
Amber H.
Ocala, FL
I have really dry skin in the winter and could already tell a difference after my first time using it. It made my skin feel hydrated and the smell was light so it didn't over power or interfere with the scent of my perfume.
Ashley G.
Mobile, AL
I absolutely love this lotion. It leaves my skin feeling so smooth and soft after showering. It's not to thin nor too thick. It doesn't leave an oily aftermath. It is long lasting moisture.
Caroline D.
How does this lotion smell?
Meghan Q.
Morrisville, NC
I have a few stretch marks, does this help them?
Nancy S.
Catlettsburg
I love this product, but need to know if it contain sunscreen. Because I don't always want sunscreen.